Like Tree61617Likes

Thread: Big fat liars LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian go public

I think a child eating a pill that was left in the child's reach is a whole lot worse than a child missing in a dept store. Boys like to wonder or hide, I know I have one and guess what he got lost a time or two but not swallowed a fucking pill that I left out, or left in his reach. FFS.
    ><((((º>·. ¸¸. ·´¯`·.¸¸><((((º>><((((º>`·.¸¸.··´¯`·...¸><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.. ><((((º> `·.¸¸.·´¯`·...¸><((((º>

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by SapphireJD View Post
    Especially for Craig's list friends, Kiki and LizzyLips. Just because I was bored, I looked up The Lips' house-it was purchased about 6 years ago for over $2 mil. Technically more expensive than Leann's casa. That's must really bug Leann!
    6 years ago was really just the start of the housing bubble burst. Her $2 million house could have been a way over inflated number. What's it worth now is the question. How underwater are they, etc. Leann's cheaper house was bought after the crash.
    RealisticPerson likes this.

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by Zooyork View Post
    Was just reading the Leanne and Eddie episode 5 recap by Ilana Angel, and one of the commenters picked up on something Leanne did during the episode. The commenter noticed that during the restaurant scene where Leann brought her friends baby to a business meeting (all fake of course); the baby's pacifier gets dropped on the floor and Leann gives it back to the baby without cleaning it. This is a very young infant who was likely still in the phase where soothers and bottles need to be sterilized.
    Like when leann was photographed holding a newborn without supporting its head- my god. Leann is an arrogant FOOL. I think she's dangerous around babies/children.
    I would never let leann around my baby.

I feel for Brandi. She must live with a certain amount of fear when her kids are over at a Leann and Eddies.
    Someone on twtter pointed out that despite the mom's claims, she indeed was stressed about LeAnn even holding her baby.

So that whole scene must have drove her crazy as well. But the desire to be on a possible hit *cough, cough* reality show was greater than the desire to not exploit her child in a lame storyline.

~~My apologies if my link/img doesn't work properly. This is my first attempt.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly View Post
    I think a child eating a pill that was left in the child's reach is a whole lot worse than a child missing in a dept store. Boys like to wonder or hide, I know I have one and guess what he got lost a time or two but not swallowed a fucking pill that I left out, or left in his reach. FFS.

I've just had this funny image in my head of these moms who apparently are not supposed to ever lose eye contact, standing in stores, staring at their kids and reaching out blindly knocking shit off shelves hoping they grab the right thing. They could turn towards the shelf for one second if they were allowed to ask the older child to pickup where their eye contact breaks off, but that's against the rules for good mommyhood too.

But in all seriousness, girl kids do it too! I managed to freak my mom out hiding or running off a few times myself.

Quote Originally Posted by CL** View Post
    I've just had this funny image in my head of these moms who apparently are not supposed to ever lose eye contact, standing in stores, staring at their kids and reaching out blindly knocking shit off shelves hoping they grab the right thing. They could turn towards the shelf for one second if they were allowed to ask the older child to pickup where their eye contact breaks off, but that's against the rules for good mommyhood too.

But in all seriousness, girl kids do it too! I managed to freak my mom out hiding or running off a few times myself.
    True, I was all over the place, hiding in clothing racks was good fun ....and, guess what?! My mom would have one of my older brothers keep an eye on me! The horror!!!!! None of my brothers, or I was ever sent to the ER because we ate a pill, but goddamn her for not keeping both eyes on us every fucking second of the day.
    JWL, sunshinesmores, CL** and 1 others like this.
    ><((((º>·. ¸¸. ·´¯`·.¸¸><((((º>><((((º>`·.¸¸.··´¯`·...¸><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.. ><((((º> `·.¸¸.·´¯`·...¸><((((º>

Gold Member

I'm guessing LeAnn was just treating those boys the way she herself would like to be treated - I mean, how thoughtful would it be for people to leave laxatives lying around just in case she needed one??
    mostroop and Zooyork like this.

Bronze Member

Newbie here... but long time lurker so hopefully I get this right. ***Edited to add: Didn't get the links to twitter right... oh well.

Anyway, there is so much SWF happening in one photo I thought this would be the best place to preserve it. And since LeAnn is prone to look horrible if left to her own devices at least when she SWFs she almost makes it happen. Usually, it's the shoes, the purse, the fit, the hair, something is off. But this SWF outing was, for the most part, a success. Dirty hair, yes, but again, it wouldn't be LeAnn if something wasn't off.

LeAnn's newest SWF... doesn't she look impressed with herself?

https://twitter.com/leannrimes/statu...309248/photo/1

So, of course, her forever muse... Hair by Brandi, with the side braid and extensions. While the shoes and the black dress look are lifted from Sandra Bullock and Jen Aniston via Chelsea Handler's Finale. Where LeAnn stumped even Close Captioning with her mumbled mouthed singing with all of Chelsea's Finale guests.

And last, but not least, the text via the ex-husband, Dean Sheremet who had posted earlier that same day about "My queen." With a lovely pic of his current wife goofing with a tiara/crown.

https://twitter.com/Deansheremet/sta...28802755604481

It took SWFing four people for LeAnn to pull her tweet together.
    Last edited by Karma; September 16th, 2014 at 07:15 PM. Reason: Thought I could [img] twitter links..didn't work.
    RealisticPerson and rollo like this.

Welcome to the Board! But I think you're drawing a rather long bow claiming she's SWFing them because they're wearing black and she's wearing black.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Bronze Member

Hi! Thanks for the welcome!

And normally I would agree with you about reaching with this SWF example. But LeAnn's choices in shoes are usually chunky, with lots of straps, and visual weight, due to adornments, or the bulk of the shoe. She isn't drawn to the simple elegance of this shoe or even the LBD she wore. Frankly, you would be hard pressed to find a photo with LeAnn in a simple LBD and shoe.

If I remember correctly, it's even her first concert/appearance after the Chelsea Lately Finale and the same day Dean spoke of his Queen. As you know, she loves to SWF tweet-text as well. So for all those reasons I thought it applied.

Though I do get why you might not agree but it wasn't just based on everyone wearing black.
    Last edited by Karma; September 16th, 2014 at 07:50 PM.

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by faithanne View Post
    Welcome to the Board! But I think you're drawing a rather long bow claiming she's SWFing them because they're wearing black and she's wearing black.
    Damn it to helllllllll, L SWFed me today! Bitch, you know I wore these black pants first... ;-)

*now, where did my kid go!

^Probably squatting over a toilet after eating one of your "candies".
    PecanPie, sluce, Lobelia and 1 others like this.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

i give karma credit for the queen/my queen sfw. dean shore likes his girls blonde and dirty bun haired.

off topic, does anyone else use the feature on this site where you get more posts on a page than default?

just sayin' cuz to ME we are on page 1970. thirty more pages to go... anyone want to take a chance and guess what day we hit 2000? i say october 2, unless leann and eddie break up then i'm saying within 2 hours of the announcement
    RealisticPerson and Karma like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Annika View Post
    i give karma credit for the queen/my queen sfw. dean shore likes his girls blonde and dirty bun haired.

off topic, does anyone else use the feature on this site where you get more posts on a page than default?

just sayin' cuz to ME we are on page 1970. thirty more pages to go... anyone want to take a chance and guess what day we hit 2000? i say october 2, unless leann and eddie break up then i'm saying within 2 hours of the announcement

Mine says we're on page 2627

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by Annika View Post

Thanks.... I'll take it... lol

For the first post I was just trying to find something that the board hadn't noticed yet. Which is hard with this bunch.

And on the topic of Dean. He was throwing subtle bits of shade about LeAnn's reality show, before, during, and after it aired. He usually keeps any mentions of LeAnn off of his twitter feed which made it more snicker-worthy. But who can blame the guy for having a laugh at her expense?
    CL** likes this.

czb

Quote Originally Posted by Icepik View Post
    Mine says we're on page 2627
    me, too.

are you wearing black? you're SWFing me!
    witchcurlgirl likes this.

Thread Information