Like Tree61617Likes

Thread: Big fat liars LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian go public

  1. #39376
    Silver Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Hartford CT USA
    Posts
    523

    Default

    In the middle of Brandi's latest podcast with Lisa Rinna and they sound like such Hollywood elite bitches.. Talking about Ryan Seacrest and his girlfriends, dancing with the stars, being Beverly Hills moms etc.. And it just gives me this sense that THIS is what Leann is so desperate to be a part of .. but will never attain.
    Eddie married Brandi to fit into that demographic. No wonder he hates her! No one in that circle will ever respect cuntry bumpkin Leann.
    RealisticPerson and Yoko Ono like this.

  2. #39377
    Elite Member lindsaywhit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    5,408

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Flygirl View Post
    ITS, gosh darn it, ITS. I would edit this, but I deserve the irritation I will experience every time I see it.
    This cracked me up, because I know exactly how you feel.
    RealisticPerson and Flygirl like this.


  3. #39378
    czb
    czb is offline
    Elite Member czb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    left coast
    Posts
    17,920

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShilohJulia View Post
    In the middle of Brandi's latest podcast with Lisa Rinna and they sound like such Hollywood elite bitches.. Talking about Ryan Seacrest and his girlfriends, dancing with the stars, being Beverly Hills moms etc.. And it just gives me this sense that THIS is what Leann is so desperate to be a part of .. but will never attain.
    Eddie married Brandi to fit into that demographic. No wonder he hates her! No one in that circle will ever respect cuntry bumpkin Leann.
    as if he ever gave it that much thought ....

  4. #39379
    Elite Member faithanne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    On the Hellmouth
    Posts
    13,965

    Default

    Besides, it's always good to aim low. Those women are an inspiration!
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."



  5. #39380
    Gold Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    770

    Default

    Especially for Craig's list friends, Kiki and LizzyLips. Just because I was bored, I looked up The Lips' house-it was purchased about 6 years ago for over $2 mil. Technically more expensive than Leann's casa. That's must really bug Leann!

    A commentator on CB found Lizzy's instagram account which is public and that woman is totally into attention-a hundred vanity shots including a bunch by OlanMills specialist and Meann buddy.And seriously ugly ink!
    RealisticPerson likes this.

  6. #39381
    Elite Member dougie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top
    Posts
    5,595

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShilohJulia View Post
    In the middle of Brandi's latest podcast with Lisa Rinna and they sound like such Hollywood elite bitches.. Talking about Ryan Seacrest and his girlfriends, dancing with the stars, being Beverly Hills moms etc.. And it just gives me this sense that THIS is what Leann is so desperate to be a part of .. but will never attain.
    Eddie married Brandi to fit into that demographic.
    No wonder he hates her! No one in that circle will ever respect cuntry bumpkin Leann.
    You think Eddie Cibrian married Brandi with an i Glanville because he saw her as fitting in with the Hollywood elite, such that it is as represented by Lisa Rinna?

    Neither LeAnn or Brandi are classy / klassy but if he is looking for a wife to give him status in Hollywood, LeAnn has Brandi beat in spades IMO. My theory is that to the extent that Eddie wanted a refined wife, that would have been Julianne Morris, but I think that he switched it up and marries the goomar / side-piece and then cheats on her when she gets pregnant - the Madonna-Whore thing.

    Also given that Brandi lost Jake in Walmart, has a dog that bit Jake more than once, and other questionable (IMO) incidents, she needs to focus on her own ability to keep her sons safe.

  7. #39382
    Elite Member witchcurlgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Acerbia
    Posts
    34,679

    Default

    Lisa Rimes and Brandi are Hollywood Elite???? That word, you keep using it..........and what would that make J Law, or even Sofia Vergara or Lena Dunham? Super Duper Elite?
    CL** likes this.



    All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.


    If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

  8. #39383
    Elite Member MsDark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Northwest MS/Memphis TN
    Posts
    31,639

    Default

    Elite Hollywood bitches to my way of thinking: Goopy Paltrow, Julia Roberts.

    Even Leann is (or was) famous for doing something that involved talent. I'd call winning a Grammy the equivalent of Goopy or Julia winning an Oscar, even if theirs were more recent. I guess Leann Rimes would be more like the Tatum O'Neill of the music world.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

    "I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

  9. #39384
    Bronze Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    15

    Default

    I must be a bad parent. As I have lost my child in Macys. Both my mother and I were watching but they move so fast and hide in the racks like it's a game. Shackle me and take me off to jail now

  10. #39385
    Elite Member dougie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top
    Posts
    5,595

    Default

    ^ It's a pot meet kettle thing, the pot who loses her kid in Walmart has little room to judge the kettle for not scrupulously keeping track of her laxatives.
    I am infuriated: Flip Flops

  11. #39386
    Elite Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,870

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dougie View Post
    You think Eddie Cibrian married Brandi with an i Glanville because he saw her as fitting in with the Hollywood elite, such that it is as represented by Lisa Rinna?

    Neither LeAnn or Brandi are classy / klassy but if he is looking for a wife to give him status in Hollywood, LeAnn has Brandi beat in spades IMO. My theory is that to the extent that Eddie wanted a refined wife, that would have been Julianne Morris, but I think that he switched it up and marries the goomar / side-piece and then cheats on her when she gets pregnant - the Madonna-Whore thing.

    Also given that Brandi lost Jake in Walmart, has a dog that bit Jake more than once, and other questionable (IMO) incidents, she needs to focus on her own ability to keep her sons safe.
    I don't know a single parent that has't lost a kid for a few minutes in a department store. It's practically a rite of passage for children.
    Disregarding common sense AND THE LAW by choosing not to outfit children in life preservers is just on a whole other level.

    As for that little yapping rescue dog, the kids picked it out, heartbroken they'd lost the other one. It was easily frightened and mistrusting. It wasn't really injuring anyone from the sounds of it and they worked with it to improve its temperament. It seems fine now and the kids are probably stoked they could keep the dog and the dog is happy. I don't see the big problem there either. Glad to see someone helped it out.

  12. #39387
    Elite Member SHELLEE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Florida Keys
    Posts
    24,148

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KallyKate View Post
    I must be a bad parent. As I have lost my child in Macys. Both my mother and I were watching but they move so fast and hide in the racks like it's a game. Shackle me and take me off to jail now
    Welcome to the board you bad mommy!
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

  13. #39388
    Elite Member Calico Kid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    1,870

    Default

    One has nothing to do with the other. Jake getting away from Brandi at Macy's doesn't change Leann's responsibility of keeping her laxatives out of reach of the boys. As for the fact that Brandi "lost" Jake at Macy's, I'd be surprised if an adult were to tell me it never happened to them. I wouldn't doubt it, I'd just be surprised.
    RealisticPerson, JWL and Zooyork like this.

  14. #39389
    Elite Member dougie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top
    Posts
    5,595

    Default

    To me if you have a four year old, you keep your eye on him when you're shopping in the store, you don't tell his eight year old brother to watch him while they trail behind you. But hey stuff happens, so if you're going to be sanguine / shoulder shrug about losing a four year old in Walmart, then likewise a year or so later when the now nine year old eats something he found on the floor.
    Last edited by dougie; September 16th, 2014 at 12:24 PM.

  15. #39390
    Silver Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Hartford CT USA
    Posts
    523

    Default

    okay elite is probably the wrong word. they seem like the "popular" girls and leann is like like drew barrymore in that movie never been kissed where she gets to go back to high school and weasle her way into the clique but never really fits in
    RealisticPerson likes this.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 41
    Last Post: September 21st, 2011, 02:24 PM
  2. Replies: 80
    Last Post: August 14th, 2009, 08:42 PM
  3. Replies: 17
    Last Post: July 7th, 2009, 11:23 AM
  4. Replies: 21
    Last Post: June 1st, 2009, 11:10 AM
  5. LeAnn Rimes & Eddie Cibrian busted on another date
    By FierceKiten in forum Latest Gossip
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: May 22nd, 2009, 07:41 AM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •