Like Tree61617Likes

Thread: Big fat liars LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian go public

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    Stop the presses!!! A husband picked his wife up at the airport, and they kissed when she got in the car!!
    I think this needs it's own separate thread...

Shes wearing those RANK boots again? Didn't she check the fucking weather report before she flew into LAX yesterday? It was 95 at like 8 pm last night. SMFH.
    RealisticPerson and Lobelia like this.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    Stop the presses!!! A husband picked his wife up at the airport, and they kissed when she got in the car!!
    Yeah, like that wasn't staged.
    Gossiplover and idunno like this.

Poor dears. They just can't get away from the paparazzi no matter how hard they try.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

I see no carry-on shit. Is someone seriously carrying her shit for an overnight trip? Ridiculous bitch.
    RealisticPerson and Zooyork like this.

Maybe now that the paps were lucky enough to catch superstars Leann and Ed just at the right time, all those Twitter crazies will stop asking Leann if Ed is still around since he didn't go with her to Utah and hasn't been seen since the end of shit show. I'd wonder if that might be the reason for these staged photographs, but as we all know happy Leann doesn't see any of it and pays it no mind.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by Beeyotch View Post
    I see no carry-on shit. Is someone seriously carrying her shit for an overnight trip? Ridiculous bitch.
    The bags were probably already in the car but LeAnn couldn't be bothered to haul them out when they did a re-shoot of the 'candid' snaps.
    RealisticPerson and SHELLEE like this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

She jetted out of Los Angeles on Saturday to perform in Utah.

But just a day later, LeAnn Rimes showed that home is where the heart is.
    Or: Leann wears jeans. Or maybe: Leann gets a ride from the airport. This is award winning stuff from the Fail.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Elite Member

Does this mean that B has made her own bikinis? Could this be why L is talking about 'designing' bikinis?

Brandi GlanvilleVerified account ‏@BrandiGlanville

Don't hate the player hate the NINJA pic.twitter.com/QJz8llCQXc

Brandi GlanvilleVerified account ‏@BrandiGlanville

@CaliGrown071 kid friendly and homemade

Quote Originally Posted by Flygirl View Post
    I think this needs it's own separate thread...
    ITS, gosh darn it, ITS. I would edit this, but I deserve the irritation I will experience every time I see it.

Quote Originally Posted by Flygirl View Post
    ITS, gosh darn it, ITS. I would edit this, but I deserve the irritation I will experience every time I see it.
    My spellchecker always wants to change it's to its, and vice versa, which can be a pain because I write a LOT.
    Flygirl likes this.

Was just reading the Leanne and Eddie episode 5 recap by Ilana Angel, and one of the commenters picked up on something Leanne did during the episode. The commenter noticed that during the restaurant scene where Leann brought her friends baby to a business meeting (all fake of course); the baby's pacifier gets dropped on the floor and Leann gives it back to the baby without cleaning it. This is a very young infant who was likely still in the phase where soothers and bottles need to be sterilized.
    Like when leann was photographed holding a newborn without supporting its head- my god. Leann is an arrogant FOOL. I think she's dangerous around babies/children.
    I would never let leann around my baby.

I feel for Brandi. She must live with a certain amount of fear when her kids are over at a Leann and Eddies.

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by Zooyork View Post
    Was just reading the Leanne and Eddie episode 5 recap by Ilana Angel, and one of the commenters picked up on something Leanne did during the episode. The commenter noticed that during the restaurant scene where Leann brought her friends baby to a business meeting (all fake of course); the baby's pacifier gets dropped on the floor and Leann gives it back to the baby without cleaning it. This is a very young infant who was likely still in the phase where soothers and bottles need to be sterilized.
    Like when leann was photographed holding a newborn without supporting its head- my god. Leann is an arrogant FOOL. I think she's dangerous around babies/children.

I feel for Brandi. She must live with a certain amount of fear when her kids are over at a Leann and Eddies.
    If those kids' heads are still flopping around, Brandi has bigger problems to deal with than LeAnn...

Quote Originally Posted by PecanPie View Post
    If those kids' heads are still flopping around, Brandi has bigger problems to deal with than LeAnn...
    I mean like leann taking jake out bike riding without a helmet. I mean like leann leaving chocolate laxatives lying around. I mean like leann and Eddie taking the boys out sailing with out life jackets.

Ya know, stuff that when all coupled together would cause a reasonable person to be fearful for their children when in the company of an individual who clearly has no common sense or regard for anyone but herself.

Quote Originally Posted by Zooyork View Post

Only a moron would allow that dimwit to hold their small fragile child.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Thread Information