Like Tree61617Likes

Thread: Big fat liars LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian go public

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

LeAnn Rimes pays homage to her country roots in cowgirl boots and a tasseled bag on solo trip to LAX after reality show with husband Eddie Cibrian ends | Mail Online

LeAnn Rimes pays homage to her country roots in cowgirl boots and a tasseled bag on solo trip to LAX after reality show with husband Eddie Cibrian ends
    By Mailonline Reporter
    Published: 22:12 EST, 13 September 2014 | Updated: 03:18 EST, 14 September 2014

Her moment in the reality TV limelight has ended for now, but she's not letting that get her down.

LeAnn Rimes was bright and perky as she strolled into Los Angeles International Airport on Saturday dressed in a pair of tiny white hot pants.

The 32-year-old even made sure to pay homage to her country music roots with an array of cowgirl-inspired accessories.

She loves to channel those country roots: Reality star and singer LeAnn Rimes strolled into Los Angeles International Airport in all white plus cowgirl embellishments on Saturday

LeAnn took the opportunity to show off her tanned and toned pins, showcasing them beneath the short white lacy fabric of her shorts.

She teamed those with a loose-fitting cream coloured T-shirt.

The Grammy-winner reminded onlookers of her country music roots by adding a few tasseled touches to her outfit.

Going solo: The 32-year-old is rarely seen without her husband Eddie Cibrian but she managed to break free from him on this occasion to fly out of the city

A beige fringed Chanel handbag was one of them, plus a pair of sandy-coloured suede ankle boots.

Her long blonde tresses were styled in elegant waves that cascaded around her shoulders, while a large pair of brown sunglasses framed her famous face.

The star's handsome actor husband, Eddie Cibrian, was not seen with LeAnn on this occasion, so she was presumably traveling alone.

Airport chic: LeAnn teamed white lace shorts with a loose-fitting cream shirt and wore her blonde tresses out

LeAnn Rimes pays homage to her country roots in cowgirl boots and a tasseled bag on solo trip to LAX after reality show with husband Eddie Cibrian ends | Mail Online

Quote Originally Posted by dougie View Post
    LeAnn took the opportunity to show off her tanned and toned pins, showcasing them beneath the short white lacy fabric of her shorts.

She teamed those with a loose-fitting cream coloured T-shirt.

Her long blonde tresses were styled in elegant waves that cascaded around her shoulders, while a large pair of brown sunglasses framed her famous face.

The star's handsome actor husband, Eddie Cibrian, was not seen with LeAnn on this occasion, so she was presumably traveling alone.
    This writing is fanfiction-level bad, even by DM standards.

She should really pay them to come up with new material. They've used some of these lines to death. That's what she wore on stage at the greased pig concert. Does she eve talk about her band? I've never seen pictures or read about her being with anyone from her band.
    RealisticPerson and mostroop like this.

That's it.

I'm starting a drinking game called "Toned Pins". You get the gist. Take a swig, people!
    "Shopping tip: You can get shoes for a buck at the bowling alley."

Elite Member

The real story here is that her phone is not in every picture.

Going solo: The 32-year-old is rarely seen without her husband Eddie Cibrian but she managed to break free from him on this occasion to fly out of the city

Mmm, yeah, she broke free of him. Because we have all seen just how clingy E is.

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

Quote Originally Posted by Bombshell View Post
    That's it.

I'm starting a drinking game called "Toned Pins". You get the gist. Take a swig, people!
    It's early and I need to finish good prep but what is a morning spent in the kitchen without a swig of something?!!?!?! I'll take a few sips....
    RealisticPerson and Bombshell like this.
    KILLING ME WON'T BRING BACK YOUR GOD DAMNED HONEY!!!!!!!!!!

Come on, let's have lots of drinks.

Fuck you all, I'm going viral.

Quote Originally Posted by mostroop View Post
    Ha, that's what I was thinking. It must be stashed in that notebook thingy she's carrying.
    RealisticPerson likes this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

That looks like an iPad or some kind of tablet she's carrying. Her feet must be all sweaty and squishy in those boots. Yuck.
    Annika likes this.

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by mostroop View Post

Mmm, yeah, she broke free of him. Because we have all seen just how clingy E is.
    NO Kiki, no phone, no LovEr Boy, but the fringe hangs in there...

Quote Originally Posted by RealisticPerson View Post
    Her feet must be all sweaty and squishy in those boots. Yuck.
    Word. It's a fucking oven in SoCal. Was 105 here today and she wearing rank ass ankle boots again? She must have the worst athlete's foot stank. Maybe that's what driven Kiki away. I notice she's been MIA for quite awhile.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

She is so unfunny... seriously

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by Bombshell View Post
    That's it.

I think anyone taking part in this game should add Alcoholics Anonymous and their local ER to the speed dial on their phones.
    mostroop and RealisticPerson like this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Elite Member

She looks so stiff and uncomfortable in that interview. Was the acting on their show as painful to watch?
    RealisticPerson likes this.

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

LeAnn Rimes is welcomed home by husband Eddie Cibrian at LAX | Mail Online

Ready, set, smooch! LeAnn Rimes is casual in grey sweater and white jeans as she's welcomed home by husband Eddie Cibrian at LAX

By Mailonline Reporter
    Published: 22:51 EST, 14 September 2014 | Updated: 04:58 EST, 15 September 2014

She jetted out of Los Angeles on Saturday to perform in Utah.

But just a day later, LeAnn Rimes showed that home is where the heart is.

The 32-year-old singer was greeted by a kiss from her husband Eddie Cibrian, 41, after walking out of the LAX terminal on Sunday.

Back already?: LeAnn Rimes, 32, was spotted after touching down at LAX on Sunday after jetting from the same airport just a day earlier

Warm welcome: The country singer was greeted by a kiss from her 41-year-old husband Eddie Cibrian as he picked her up from the international terminal and travel hub

The loved up couple made sure to share a tender moment with one another before the American actor drove them away from the busy international terminal and travel hub.

It was a warm welcome home for the country singer after her performance at the Fall Harvest Festival at Young Lavender Farms in Mona, Utah the previous evening.

LeAnn was dressed comfortably for the return flight as she donned a grey sweater with 'be you tiful' emblazoned on the front of it.

She completed the look with a pair of white jeans and brown suede booties while making her way through the terminal.

Lovebirds: Eddie appeared to be happy to welcome the his wife back home as she hopped into their black SUV

Casual flyer: LeAnn donned a grey sweater, white jeans and brown suede booties for the return trip home

The How Do I Live singer completed the look with designer accessories including a beige fringed Chanel purse draped over her shoulder and a Givenchy rottweiler case protecting her iPad.

The reality star shaded her eyes in a pair of large dark sunglasses and tucked a large bottle of Fiji water under her arm as she was picked-up.

LeAnn finished off the look with natural, complementary make-up on her face and her blonde locks flowing down over her shoulders.

Home is where the heart is: The couple shared an intimate moment together as the How Do I Live hit maker performed at the Fall Harvest Festival at Young Lavender Farms in Mona, Utah on Saturday night

Heading home: LeAnn had a pair of large, dark sunglasses on as she wore her blonde locks down as she got picked up by her handsome husband

LeAnn Rimes is welcomed home by husband Eddie Cibrian at LAX | Mail Online

Stop the presses!!! A husband picked his wife up at the airport, and they kissed when she got in the car!!
    Kittylady likes this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Thread Information