Like Tree61617Likes

Thread: Big fat liars LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian go public

At one time, the current duo of Jenn and Christy was a trio that included skinnypresident. Not to speak for her, but I believe skinnypresident meant Jenn told her personally. I never listened to the podcast or read the site, though, so I may be talking out my ass again.

Bronze Member

I was really counting on just say jenn's blinds to be for real. So this means Leann never sits in her closet, drinking tequila?? Damn.
    sparkles likes this.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

I'm going to take the tequila in the closet as honest to goodness sacred truth because I want to and the image is too amusing to dismiss.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Quote Originally Posted by Calico Kid View Post
    At one time, the current duo of Jenn and Christy was a trio that included skinnypresident. Not to speak for her, but I believe skinnypresident meant Jenn told her personally. I never listened to the podcast or read the site, though, so I may be talking out my ass again.
    Gotcha. I figured there was some personal connection there, but didn't follow the JSJ saga closely. I knew she was busted for some past cons and dumped her JSJ blog for the new one. And had a falling out with Kristin Johnson, of all people.

Re her blinds, I agree with Annika, just about anyone who has followed LeAnn's exploits could probably make up some semi-believable stuff. With JSJ, her old blog, and the new one, seem to get the most interest and traffic from her L&E entries. There are minimal comments on any other subject, so she keeps doing what works for her. I don't believe it any more than I believe most of the crap CDAN posts. (Doesn't mean I don't read them lol)

eta: I am also taking the closet liquor chugging as true FACT because didn't Star Mag publish that too? And we KNOW Star mag never lies!
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

[QUOTE=skinnypresident;3251494]
    Quote Originally Posted by mostroop View Post
    Wine and Sass: Blind Gossip #57: Breakdown. Easy.

Okay I'm just going to say this again. Jenn admitted she made up her blinds. She either makes them up from whole cloth or she steals them and/or embellishes what she gets from other gossip sites. Mostly Crazy Days and Nights. Enty of Crazy Days and Nights published some of Kristi's tips until he figured out she was full of crap too. So just know when you quote them they are laughing at you. I saw her do it myself.
    Isn't that what ALL gossip sites do. BG, CDAN and all the others make up blinds from pictures they've seen, articles in the DM, etc. So, Jenn is no different from all the others. And I'm sure they all get tips from someone, be that someone fake or real, they can say they have a source.
    Sunnygirl likes this.

Here's a little fun Friday fact- there's a country music duo from Nashville called Brandi and Eddie! Lol. Eddie kinda looks like Ediot (if he swallowed a manatee).

Brandi and Eddie Music

Musician - Singer - Songwriter - Artist

Nashville , TN 37210
    | Website | Blog

Brandi & Eddie — a duo consisting of Brandi Kaye and Eddie Sash — turns the corner on modern country music duos. For one, it’s something you can identify with immediately. It’s about life’s journey… told in song. Today, most contemporary country acts draw on Hard Rock or Southern Rock influences, Brandi & Eddie bring a soulful R&B and Country Blues vibe — a rarity in today’s country music. “Motor City meets Country” ”It’s a little twang, a little R&B, a little rock.” Keeping Brandi’s Detroit R&B roots upfront, and Eddie’s rhythmic dirty blues holding the foundation. Their on-stage chemistry makes them one of the most exciting unsigned country acts to come along in the last couple of years. Fueled by dreams and hopes for sure, but more substantially by songs that are well crafted, with lyrics that vividly tell a story, and the ambition for a career measured in decades and influence rather than chart position. But before these two powerful personalities could meet, they had to arrive in Music City, and they did each bringing very different musical taste.

collapse [-]
    lindsaywhit and Zooyork like this.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

haha maybe vh1 can give them a reality show "Brandi and Eddie"
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

LOL. Does Eddie have a twin brother?

If he does it looks like that guy ate him.
    CL**, rollo, sparkles and 1 others like this.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Elite Member

[QUOTE=RealisticPerson;3251648]
    Quote Originally Posted by skinnypresident View Post

Isn't that what ALL gossip sites do. BG, CDAN and all the others make up blinds from pictures they've seen, articles in the DM, etc. So, Jenn is no different from all the others. And I'm sure they all get tips from someone, be that someone fake or real, they can say they have a source.
    Yeah, but Jenn went all Bernstein abd Woodward and wrote a post on how many independant sources go into write gossip news. *smh*

Jenn is a douche, she thinks she is the queen of blogs. The only reason she has readers is because she writes about the 2 fools, LeWhore and Ediot. If you notice when she writes about anything else she only gets a few comments and the blogs about the 2 fools get hundreds. They don't give a fuck about anything else she has to say, so if she wants hits I guess making up stories and blinds about L & E is the only way. She is a sad sack of shit, that is for sure.
    ><((((º>·. ¸¸. ·´¯`·.¸¸><((((º>><((((º>`·.¸¸.··´¯`·...¸><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.. ><((((º> `·.¸¸.·´¯`·...¸><((((º>

Silver Member

i still read her blog and blinds, but she told us a year ago they were days away from a divorce announcement. i take her info with a grain of salt. altho the tweeting empty camp sites and pretending the old dog pic was her and eddie... things like that do make me believe at least some of the stuff jenn has said. again she could have just figured that shit out from stalking leann. doesn't mean she ever had an inside source.
    RealisticPerson likes this.

Down Under - Where women blow and men chunder

Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly View Post
    I think the only reason she didn't cancel these past few months is she had to promote her and Ediot's shit show...since it is over I bet she will start canceling again.
    Yeah plus she seems like the kind of passive agressive performer who puts on the best to catch a new record deal and once it signed and a done deal, she slobs out again or goes back to her old ways.
    She knows that she isn't going to get a decent record contract unless she shows that she's professional as these days its not just about the records anymore. It's about what the company can recoup from percentages of other things like merchandise, touring etc.
    Having said that though, if this is the best she can do , she's going to contractless for a very long time.
    RealisticPerson likes this.

"random snapshots used as connective tissue to create a relationship"

Bronze Member

Hey, I'm no Theoretical Physicist, but it seems the best method for determining whether or not Nostrils McShartster will indeed show up to perform as scheduled is by applying the classic formula: E=MC2 ...

Has EDDIE (E) Met (M) Cocktail Waitresses (C2) ?
    idunno, *Kat*, rollo and 6 others like this.

And she really did say "Where's my husband?" in the middle of a performance. Any music corporation would love that.

Thread Information