Like Tree61617Likes

Thread: Big fat liars LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian go public

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    Eh, I still don't give much weight to JSJ's blinds because if I recall, they are all kinda the same...LeAnn is ready to blow and Eddie is ready to go. I mean, really, go where? Does he have some big acting prospects lined up that no one knows about and a bunch of hidden money in the bank? Hmmm I doubt it. Seems to me he's accepted his relegated position--smile, show your dimples and let her do all the talking. I just don't see him moving into the parents' basement at this point. IMO, he will stick it out awhile longer, hoping for a better financial payoff at least.

If I wanted to believe the blind, I would say it's Darrell Brown who's about to exit. He hitched his wagon to LeAnn long before the Eddie days and I don't see how their "partnership" has benefited him professionally in the least.
    I think that (assuming it is Eddie and not Barrel and that there is a grain of truth in it) Ed has realised that he needs to get an income of his own again and to do that he needs to get out of the marriage. I'm sure he's enjoyed having all the perks without any work but I also think he's realised that the good life is coming to an end and he needs to shift his arse if he's going to stay out of the gutter. They've both been enjoying the money at a greater rate than it is coming in and the few lawn chair events that LeAnn hasn't cancelled aren't enough to balance the books, especially if she's had to put significant amounts into getting the "reality" show and dance album out there to fail.
    RealisticPerson likes this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

The telltale sign that the money is running out? They bragged about how much $ they have on one of the "reality" episodes.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by coolade View Post
    The telltale sign that the money is running out? They bragged about how much $ they have on one of the "reality" episodes.
    After however many years and 2621 pages they don't even need to boast about the $ on their shit show for us to guess. Look at the expenditure they've had, aside from what a normal person calls day-to-day living.

Insurance coverage for the singing/mumbling gigs. Got to be getting higher and higher with every cancellation she makes.
    Eddie.
    Several vacations a year and multiple bikinis in children's sizes for each trip.
    Eddie.
    Legal fees (suing dentists, haters, anyone else she can think of).
    Eddie.
    Dentist trips for pain comparable to stage 4 cancer and repeated ER admissions.
    Eddie.
    Paying for Twitter followers.
    Eddie.
    Keeping the closet well stocked with tequila.
    Eddie.
    Dance album costs.
    Eddie.
    Failed scripted reality show costs (if its true that she had to stump up a wad for it herself).
    Eddie.
    SWF activities
    Eddie.
    Taking minions and hangers on on trips to buy their continued loyalty and willingness to do her dirty work.
    Eddie.

And so on and so on. She can't be making a great deal from her gigs as half the time she doesn't turn up and the rest of the time the audience doesn't bother to show. "LeAnn and Eddie" has bombed and looks unlikely to be renewed, Eddie doesn't seem to be working much (or at all), her music isn't exactly blazing across the charts and her residuals from previous hits won't be that great because people really don't like her or her behaviour and seem more inclined to bin her back catalogue rather than buy the new stuff.

This couple are on a train to Shitsville and I can see Eddie getting off while there's still enough to pay for a settlement in exchange for keeping quiet.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Elite Member

To be fair, she's doing a much better job of the shows this year. Last year, it seemed there was maybe one set of shows that she made all the way through without cancellation. All the others, she'd cancel at least one, or all in the grouping. This year, she doesn't seem to be canceling as much. She's made the majority of her shows. She still is dressing like she rolled out of bed and grabbed a top and shorts out of the dirty pile of laundry, but she seems to be keeping her shoes on. Might be too late to start acting like she gives a shit though....her ticket sales sucked hard this year.

I'm sure the Christmas tour is sold out.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Does she have a record deal yet? Who is putting out the Christmas album?

The elves?

Leann's hit the big time!

Young Living Fall Festival to feature LeAnn Rimes, jousting and greased pigs

"Saturday boasts a full day of farm festivities, including mutton busting, western shootouts and greased pigs. The celebration culminates with a 7 p.m. concert by country star LeAnn Rimes."

full article at
    http://utahvalley360.com/2014/09/11/young-living-fall-festival-feature-leann-rimes-jousting-greased-pigs/

Quote Originally Posted by Calico Kid View Post
    Leann's hit the big time!

Young Living Fall Festival to feature LeAnn Rimes, jousting and greased pigs

"Saturday boasts a full day of farm festivities, including mutton busting, western shootouts and greased pigs. The celebration culminates with a 7 p.m. concert by country star LeAnn Rimes."

full article at
    http://utahvalley360.com/2014/09/11/young-living-fall-festival-feature-leann-rimes-jousting-greased-pigs/
    I actually inhaled what I was drinking and almost died because of this.

And it was worth it.
    "Shopping tip: You can get shoes for a buck at the bowling alley."

Gold Member

I wish she was jousting the greased pigs. I'd show. Maybe.

Gold Member

When I read "LeAnn Rimes and greased pigs" I thought, "Cool! Theme!!" Then I realized pigs are pretty clean animals.

Quote Originally Posted by CL** View Post
    To be fair, she's doing a much better job of the shows this year. Last year, it seemed there was maybe one set of shows that she made all the way through without cancellation. All the others, she'd cancel at least one, or all in the grouping. This year, she doesn't seem to be canceling as much. She's made the majority of her shows. She still is dressing like she rolled out of bed and grabbed a top and shorts out of the dirty pile of laundry, but she seems to be keeping her shoes on. Might be too late to start acting like she gives a shit though....her ticket sales sucked hard this year.
    I think the only reason she didn't cancel these past few months is she had to promote her and Ediot's shit show...since it is over I bet she will start canceling again.
    ><((((º>·. ¸¸. ·´¯`·.¸¸><((((º>><((((º>`·.¸¸.··´¯`·...¸><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.. ><((((º> `·.¸¸.·´¯`·...¸><((((º>

Will Sharty be providing the grease from her filthy hair for the pigs?
    Piss off!

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly View Post
    I think the only reason she didn't cancel these past few months is she had to promote her and Ediot's shit show...since it is over I bet she will start canceling again.
    I agree. Most likely the driving factor there. Just giving credit where credit is due. Now that the crappy show is over a few things might pick back up: "sources" getting stories about Brandi, canceled shows, lies about Eddie's whereabouts.

Quote Originally Posted by Calico Kid View Post

This is Spinal Tap levels of hilarious. It was supposed to say Leann Rimes THEN mutton busting.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Thread Information