Like Tree61617Likes

Thread: Big fat liars LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian go public

Quote Originally Posted by Bombshell View Post
    Ten bucks says she's got a lyric page sitting on the couch just out of camera shot.
    I'm pretty certain I SAW the lyrics at one point during her video. She is definitely looking down at one point reading. At least she's not wearing those RANK ankle boots in the video I'll give her that.
    RealisticPerson likes this.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Quote Originally Posted by mostroop View Post
    @leannrimes when is the next show in Canada

LeAnn Rimes Cibrian ‏@leannrimes 7h

@DarcyMK dunno but I love it there
    Cannot even be bothered to look it up and tell one of her rare fans the date of the show. If a fan can tweet, they can google & could have found out the info themselves but probably tweeted her just to try to interact. Because they're a FAN. Celebs can't respond to every single tweet but she chose to respond to this one, and in the laziest way possible.

She clearly has no idea what's going on with her schedule and doesn't care. I know I'm making a mountain out of a molehill, but that tweet just seems to perfectly illustrate her priorities. She'll tweet all kinds of self-centered minutiae about her daily activities, her feelings, her opinions. She'll put time and energy into defending herself, fighting with people, posting pictures of empty campsite chairs and selfies, posting passive-aggressive links to articles, making cryptic digs at people but CANNOT BE ARSED TO TELL A FAN WHEN SHE'S GOING TO PERFORM FOR THEM.
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

Bronze Member

Two observations : It seems EVERYTHING LeAnus does...every Tweet, Pinterest pin, etc. is aimed at her ultimate love and ideal audience-of-one : Brandi.
    She is either in love with her, or endlessly seeking her approval, or both.

Also... Eddiot has this horrible underbite; almost like a bulldog. It's really unattractive and makes him appear less-than-intelligent and a touch inbred. He's fucking gross.

Silver Member

They've already announced they are renewing the Nicole Richie show for second season. Must be eating leann alive. She can't hide behind "it's too soon to know" excuse.
    "Do you know the best thing about banging your head against the wall? It feels so good when you finally stop." --Dad

Why is Eddie dressed like the hamburglar in LeAnn's new twitter photo?
    This seems like a lot of effort just to marry one of the Jonas Brothers. - ChemicalHelena

Elite Member

Wine and Sass: Blind Gossip #57: Breakdown. Easy.

This B-List celebrity is on the verge of a breakdown. Her spouse and handlers are holding their breath, battening down the hatches and preparing for the crazy tornado about to hit. Radio silence on all her hard work and a failure at changing her image along with issues in every aspect of her personal life, she has gone unusually quiet at home. The ones that know her, know that this means it's simmering internally and the littlest thing will cause a complete breakdown. What seems like someone going about her every day life is all a facade. Her handlers fear the worst is about to happen and the one person who was able to calm her crazy is about to exit. He is done trying to deal with the neediness and mental issues. There's nothing left to hold him there. Nothing left to dangle in his face to entice him to stay.

LeAnn Rimes/Eddie Cibrian

Here is a comment about the blind. E's assistant is really an actor/comedian. Imagine that, they had to hire someone to play his assistant. Why do her silly fans keep denying that fact?

They are totally screwed because of her brain child of a reality show that will show their truth. That asst eddiot had on the crapfest show, well he has been outed on twitter a week or 2 ago as a comedy club regular trying for his big break in LA. He dropped out of site for awhile but seems to have surfaced again a few days ago. I don't recall if anybody here had talked about this. When they outed him someone posted his twitter account and I even saw something like a description card thing that people use to try to get jobs. Even the people they hired are having a hard time which serves them right as Jenn told us people were warned to stay clear.

Lori C3 hours ago Hey remember the blind about him assuring his parents after the shit show he would end this garbage so maybe it really is them. I think he will write a book, make a ton of money and live in all of his toys at Mommy and Daddy's house. The pap lady on twitter says it is rumored he is seeing someone that drives a Honda. Maybe he has learned his lesson about going after money
    RealisticPerson likes this.

Even country radio is talking about Leann's marble mouth singing.

What In The Word Is LeAnn Rimes Singing?

Posted Wednesday, September 10th 2014 @ 8pm

At some point in her career, LeAnn Rimes stopped enunciating. It's a shame, because she is a great vocalist. She still has a wonderful voice, but you just can't understand most of the words she sings.

Case in point... LeAnn wrote a song to commemorate the season finale of her and hubby Eddie Cibrian's reality show.
    Apparently, this made her feel alive and a bunch of other stuff that is unintelligible.

Read more: What In The Word Is LeAnn Rimes Singing? | Jax Big Show on 99.1 WQIK
    dougie, mostroop, Trixie and 4 others like this.

Eh, I still don't give much weight to JSJ's blinds because if I recall, they are all kinda the same...LeAnn is ready to blow and Eddie is ready to go. I mean, really, go where? Does he have some big acting prospects lined up that no one knows about and a bunch of hidden money in the bank? Hmmm I doubt it. Seems to me he's accepted his relegated position--smile, show your dimples and let her do all the talking. I just don't see him moving into the parents' basement at this point. IMO, he will stick it out awhile longer, hoping for a better financial payoff at least.

If I wanted to believe the blind, I would say it's Darrell Brown who's about to exit. He hitched his wagon to LeAnn long before the Eddie days and I don't see how their "partnership" has benefited him professionally in the least.
    Kittylady and RealisticPerson like this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Silver Member

i really don't think Eddie will ever leave Leann. do i think they're "in loooove" and "so haapppeee"? hell the fuck no. i think he loathes her and probably hasn't fucked her in a year+. but their marriage, as he put it, is "functional", as in... what is he going to leave her for? first, his boys have grown somewhat attached to her, or in the least, she is a part of their daily life. he doesn't work and has no money, so even if her money is waning, he's literally out on the street without her, or like.. renting an apartment in Compton. she will NEVER leave him, so he can legit do anything he wants, and when she has her crazy breakdowns he can just go hook up with some waitress at a hotel on leann's dime. i mean... unless he met a richer sugar momma i can't see him leaving.

Quote Originally Posted by Lobelia View Post
    She clearly has no idea what's going on with her schedule and doesn't care. I know I'm making a mountain out of a molehill, but that tweet just seems to perfectly illustrate her priorities. She'll tweet all kinds of self-centered minutiae about her daily activities, her feelings, her opinions. She'll put time and energy into defending herself, fighting with people, posting pictures of empty campsite chairs and selfies, posting passive-aggressive links to articles, making cryptic digs at people but CANNOT BE ARSED TO TELL A FAN WHEN SHE'S GOING TO PERFORM FOR THEM.

very well said and i think this is why most of us here dislike her. she's just so fucking insanely unreal as a human being it's almost magical.

totally not the same as hating a kardashian. well kinda, but on a much more personal level cuz she's like your annoying ass neighbour, or kid's best friends skank mother (wait maybe that's brandi). nonetheless. she's fricking bonkers man..

oh and i watched the garbled video. notice the two specially placed grammys on her shelf? lmao. derp. is she trying to advertise her 'talent' >????
    RealisticPerson and Lobelia like this.

Bronze Member

So. She released that garbled mess of a song about the end of her reality tv show the other day. But now on twitter, she's using the #suicideawarenessday hashtag to promote that song 'alive.' Which has nothing to do with suicide... I can't even with her. I normally lurk here but I can't watch her use something so serious as suicide awareness as a cheap way to get people to watch her crapping singing youtube videos.
    Yoko Ono likes this.

Would love to be a fly on the wall of the Cibrian house right now. The air must be thick with resentment, what with the Vh1 show failure, no record label, non-existent satirical clear handbag line, stalled bikini line launch, no steady acting gigs for the hubs, no invites to Any country music shows as of late, oh and let's not mention Brandi has finally hit 600k followers while Wewe continues to buy more and more bots and only tweets with the same handful of obsessed fans and never with any other celebs or music industry types - well she does tweet with that tweeker Aaron Carter so she has one celeb friend. I think it's time she get out her creepy Halloween Sybil doll ahead of schedule so she will have someone to talk to at the dinner table while she eats her bukkake peppers. I sense Ediot and Kiki may soon skee-daddle.
    RealisticPerson and Zooyork like this.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

I've never seen her carry anything other than her phone...so the journal and bitchface in "fringe" photos on previous page...a trip to lawyer's office maybe? The little bit of the show I did see, she seemed to have this pleading look on her face all the time. Like "please, just do this thing for me Eddie? PLEASE?"

Yeah, the placed grammys were funny, with flickering candles too! Her unintelligible "singing" is barf worthy. I swear at the end of that video I saw her nostrils flaring as she warbled the last few notes. She is a complete spaz with her facial and body movements. Maybe she figures she is so talented that she can just do Skype concerts and never leave the house or change out of sweats except for pap outings.

I'd love to be a fly on the wall too Sunnygirl!
    Drive-by poster

spinmonkey likes this.

Shit I watched the clip (halfway), cannot be unheard.

Maybe she has a bunch full of fake teeth that come loose and thats why is sounds so yodelish?

Thread Information