Like Tree61617Likes

Thread: Big fat liars LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian go public

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by CL** View Post
    She's been carrying a lot of new leather fringe ugly-bags. I was guessing maybe they were from her new purse designing venture.

I believe that her purse line was satire. She really needs to look up the definitions of words before she starts using them.

I think she really is looking into starting a bikini line though. I shudder at the thought.
    RealisticPerson likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by SHELLEE View Post
    I'm sure lobes will be ecstatic.
    I am.
    sluce likes this.
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

BuffyKatniss likes this.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by mostroop View Post
    I believe that her purse line was satire. She really needs to look up the definitions of words before she starts using them.

I think she really is looking into starting a bikini line though. I shudder at the thought.
    Nah, it's real. They really did register trademarks for a leather goods line of purses and...the only other thing I can remember listed is whips.

Wonder how ticket sakes are going for the big Christmas tour.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Quote Originally Posted by RealisticPerson View Post
    Ha, I love the 2 comments saying they understand every word! I sure as hell didn't.

LeAnn Rimes' Decline Only Gets Worse and Worse

9/10/2014 5:00 AM PDT, by Emily Trainham

LeAnn Rimes wrote a song to commemorate the season finale (hopefully series finale) of her show, "LeAnn & Eddie," and it's as awful as they come.

The latest video of LeAnn and her wailing (she does have a nice voice, guys, but if you can understand more than half of what she says here, then I'll fry up a hat and eat it for dinner) is an actual song that she wrote "in response to last week's VH1's "LeAnn & Eddie SEASON FINALE." She felt so strongly about the finale of her own reality show that she had to sit down and write a song called "Alive (Thanks to You)."

Based on the few words we can understand in this song, it's about someone that makes LeAnn feel alive, someone who saved her life, someone who made her find out that she had "plenty to say," which is kind of the most ridiculous lyric of all time, because who ever thought LeAnn was reserved? Judging by these lyrics, and by the message that she wrote it in response to her show's finale, it's hard to say if this is a song for Eddie Cibrian or if it's a song dedicated to all her biggest fans who watched the show and give her a platform to spout out all her bizarre nonsense all the time. But really, does it matter? If she is already the most obnoxious person in Hollywood, does it honestly matter?

Comments

Sam
    4 hours ago
    Oh Dear. Really cannot understand a third of the new style of yodeling, Allllllllliiiiiivvvvee and yyyyyooouhhhoooyoooohooooo. Ugh. Does she actually think this might sell? I think she is on the verge of a breakdown, show failed, won"t be renewed ( even if she pays for filming a 2nd series), I don't think people will buy the Xmas tour tickets as she only shows up for a few shows and cancels last minute, the dance remix rubbish bombed and she is widely panned for being a hateful, immature, petty boastful idiot.

1 Reply

Sara
    about an hour ago
    Every time you turds write an article about this woman, you look more and more pathetic. She has an amazing voice. I understood every word. It was beautiful. You bash her just for the sake of bashing her. You're nothing more than internet trolls. Get a life.

1 Reply

Courtland
    about an hour ago
    I thought LeAnn sounded great. She was at home accompanied only by a pianist.
    No auto tune, no studio equipment, just her lovely voice. You guys are looking for negative headlines to make people click on your web site

Read more: LeAnn Rimes' Decline Only Gets Worse and Worse | Fishwrapper.com
    Follow us: @fishwrapped on Twitter

These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Those two comments must have been written by Leann and Darrell Brown. Leann doesn't sing as much as she yodels. She turns one syllable words into 10 note, 5 syllable words. She's ugly as sin and she has an awful personality and reputation. You'd think she'd at make sure she didn't screw up the one thing she had going for her.

Hey, did you know that Leann won MULTIPLE GRAMMYS? She has SO MANY AWARDS that THE GRAMMYS wound up front and center in the yodeling video.

Ten bucks says she's got a lyric page sitting on the couch just out of camera shot.
    "Shopping tip: You can get shoes for a buck at the bowling alley."

You can't understand her because she's obviously having a seizure! Why didn't the piano player stop and call 911?!?

Elite Member

She doesn't have that many shows. You think she would know what was coming up in less than a month:

Alive- thanks to the tabloids.

LOL. "Are you cancelling?" should be a compulsory question in every interview.

Will her line of bikinis come with built in stretch mark support, or febreeze infused bottoms to control the odor of that pesky anal leakage problem? Or she could make disposable bikini bottoms, that would probably work even better. No muss, no fuss.
    RealisticPerson and Zooyork like this.
    Piss off!

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by Bombshell View Post
    Ten bucks says she's got a lyric page sitting on the couch just out of camera shot.
    Why waste the effort. She could be singing her grocery list for all I know.

Thread Information