Like Tree61617Likes

Thread: Big fat liars LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian go public

Quote Originally Posted by mostroop View Post
    Let me live in my fantasy world, where JSJ did have a little inside info, even if just for a little while.
    Maybe she did, for a little while. I think she talked about Leann throwing a fit like this (But I don't think JSJ ever called Leann B+ list).

TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 09, 2014

Blind Items Revealed

February 4, 2014

This B+ list celebrity/singer is turning to reality television. She is also blowing through the tiny budget for the show. The celebrity is making huge demands on accommodations and trailers and everything else she is used to getting when she performs. She threw a tantrum for several hours until her demands were met. The way they were met is she is footing the bill for things she wants. It turns out though when she is doing the paying then she doesn't need those things any longer.

LeAnn Rimes

POSTED BY ENT LAWYER AT 9:40 AM

Crazy Days and Nights: Blind Items Revealed
    Kittylady, mostroop and Yoko Ono like this.

^ ITA, she hasn't even been B+ in the country scene for how many years, much less the industry in general. If I were to write a blind I would probably call her, "D-list, desperately trying to claw her way back up to a C."
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

LeAnn Rimes shows off her slender legs in Daisy Dukes and cowboy boots | Mail Online

She's still a country girl! LeAnn Rimes shows off her slender legs in Daisy Dukes and cowboy boots

By John Lopez for MailOnline
    Published: 17:45 EST, 9 September 2014 | Updated: 18:41 EST, 9 September 2014

She's lived under the glare of the Hollywood spotlight since she was a teenager.

And despite all her fame and fortune, LeAnn Rimes is still a down-home country girl at heart.

The 32-year-old Grammy winner flashed her lean pins in a pair of denim short shorts and black cowboy boots while running errands in Calabasas, California, on Tuesday.

Back to her roots: LeAnn Rimes honoured her country background and donned Daisy Dukes and cowboy boots in Calabasas on Tuesday

LeAnn teamed her western wear with a baggy long sleeve black top which was adorned with a cut-out design that gave a glimpse of her black bra and bare skin underneath.

She wore her flowing blonde locks loose past her shoulders with natural makeup and a pair of aviator sunglasses to protect from the sun's rays.

The Mississippi native finished off her look with a black fringe handbag slung across her shoulder while holding on to her cell phone and a leather bound journal.

Country casual: The 32-year-old teamed her western wear with a baggy long sleeve black top which was adorned with a cut-out design that gave a glimpse of her black bra and bare skin underneath

She wore her flowing blonde locks loose past her shoulders with natural makeup and a pair of aviator sunglasses to protect from the sun's rays

The Can't Fight The Moonlight singer appeared ready to get back to work on the heels of wrapping production on her reality series LeAnn & Eddie.

The VH1 show - which co-stars husband Eddie Cibrian - aired its finale last week, which saw the couple deal with the possibility of having a child.

LeAnn was a 'little bit relieved’ during the episode, as she took a pregnancy test that turned out to be a false alarm.

Work mode: The Grammy winner finished off her look with a black fringe handbag slung across her shoulder while holding on to a leather bound journal

Next venture: The Can't Fight The Moonlight singer appeared ready to get back to work on the heels of the finale of her reality series LeAnn & Eddie

The country music megastar had come off birth control and was 'actively trying’ to conceive with her husband - but was shocked when she missed her first period.

'My bathing suit was not ready for two lines,’ added the lithe singer in reference to the two lines that would have confirmed a pregnancy on the test.

But once the results were revealed, she jokingly exclaimed, 'I can go drink now!'

While VH1 recently renewed Nicole Ritchie's freshmen series Candidly Nicole, the network has not announced if there are plans for a second season of LeAnn & Eddie.

Future unclear: VH1 has not announced if there are plans for a second season of LeAnn & Eddie

LeAnn Rimes shows off her slender legs in Daisy Dukes and cowboy boots | Mail Online

Bronze Member

She looks like shit
    spinmonkey likes this.

Forget the clothes. She looks awful. I can't see past her poor, unfortunate face with those nostrils.
    Gossiplover likes this.

Get back to work on what?
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

The writing in that Daily Mail article, oh my. Sunglasses protect from the sun's rays? Who knew?

Elite Member

The Mississippi native finished off her look with a black fringe handbag slung across her shoulder while holding on to her cell phone and a leather bound journal.

Her not holding her phone would be something to write about.

The Can't Fight The Moonlight singer appeared ready to get back to work on the heels of wrapping production on her reality series LeAnn & Eddie.

They wrapped up production months ago. On the heels of wrapping production??? Who writes this nonsense?

She needs to condition her hair. It looks so dry.
    RealisticPerson and Kittylady like this.

She's lived under the glare of the Hollywood spotlight since she was a teenager.

And despite all her fame and fortune, LeAnn Rimes is still a down-home country girl at heart.
    I love how they have to start each article as if it's some major piece of literature. What an opening line for a story that can be summed up in 3 words "Leann wears shorts".
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Down Under - Where women blow and men chunder

In whose universe are those '"Daisy Dukes" aka the Daily Fail article?
    It could be an Aussie thing but they look like plain old denim shorts to me.
    Here is how it should be done (although I am not for one minute suggesting Horsey should wear a pair of these)

Kittylady and RealisticPerson like this.

"random snapshots used as connective tissue to create a relationship"

I can't stand when people wear boots with shorts, it looks ridiculous, especially on stumpy legs like Shartanns.
    Piss off!

She sure loves the fringe purses, doesn't she?

The entire look is just bad. And she really needs to get rid of those ratty extensions. She doesn't take care of her real hair, much less fake hair.
    RealisticPerson likes this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Leann is trend setter. LOL

NYFW Trend Alert: Fringe Returns to the Runway

From Monique Lhuillier's cocktail dresses to Michael Kors' all-leather skirts, the bouncy, loose tassels are making a comeback for fall.

February 12, 2014⃒by Merle Ginsberg 

Fringe ó it's everywhere! From the cocktail dresses at Monique Lhuillier to the gowns at Pamella Roland to the all-leather fringe skirts at Michael Kors (worn with popcorn knit sweaters ó these skirts will be the piece for fall), swingy fringe is making a huge comeback.

Of course, the trend never really goes away for long. Gucci has new fringed bags out this spring, and it's been edging its way back into the mainstream for a number of seasons now.

http://www.thefashionspot.com/runway...view/#/slide/1
    Lanvin is All About Fringe for Fall 2014 (Runway Review)

http://www.purseblog.com/proenza-sch...all-2014-line/
    Proenza Schouler Adds Fringe, Bucket Bags to its Fall 2014 Line
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Elite Member

She's been carrying a lot of new leather fringe ugly-bags. I was guessing maybe they were from her new purse designing venture.

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    Leann is trend setter. LOL

From Monique Lhuillier's cocktail dresses to Michael Kors' all-leather skirts, the bouncy, loose tassels are making a comeback for fall.

February 12, 2014⃒by Merle Ginsberg 

Fringe — it's everywhere! From the cocktail dresses at Monique Lhuillier to the gowns at Pamella Roland to the all-leather fringe skirts at Michael Kors (worn with popcorn knit sweaters — these skirts will be the piece for fall), swingy fringe is making a huge comeback.

Of course, the trend never really goes away for long. Gucci has new fringed bags out this spring, and it's been edging its way back into the mainstream for a number of seasons now.

Lanvin Fall 2014 Runway Review - theFashionSpot
    Lanvin is All About Fringe for Fall 2014 (Runway Review)

Proenza Schouler Adds Fringe, Bucket Bags to its Fall 2014 Line - PurseBlog
    Proenza Schouler Adds Fringe, Bucket Bags to its Fall 2014 Line
    I'm sure lobes will be ecstatic.
    RealisticPerson and sluce like this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Thread Information