Like Tree61617Likes

Thread: Big fat liars LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian go public

I'm having a glass of Merlot in a wine glass that wasn't peed in.

Quote Originally Posted by mostroop View Post
    Of course, if JSJ's blinds had any truth in them, E and the boys might be at his parents' house.
    Nope. So I guess that means horsethief is still in the barn.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by CornFlakegrl View Post
    Nope. So I guess that means horsethief is still in the barn.

Let me live in my fantasy world, where JSJ did have a little inside info, even if just for a little while.
    faithanne and rollo like this.

Vh1 renewed Candidly Nicole today. Think this means Leann knows Vh1 won't renew shit show?

LeAnn Rimes Cibrian@leannrimes
    Nothing is a failure if you enjoyed the process and grew.... The doubts, those are lies we tell ourselves #wegotthis pic.twitter.com/SlVn4XC0Oh

Quote Originally Posted by Beeyotch View Post
    NOT to defend anything stupid, but I can't aim my pee stream for shit. I have to use a cup.

I'm *still* not an asshole who's going to pee in a wine glass though.
    Same here. No, it's not a tsunami, but it does splash. Also many tests require you to pee on the stick for 5 seconds, and while I do probably pee longer than that, I always worry it won't be long enough when I'm actually trying to pee on a stick. Dipping the stick in a cup guarantees I can get the proper amt of time and not miss a second because it splashed off or aim skewed!
    "Never wrap it up, never pull out. Just grind up the morning after pill in her scrambled eggs at sunrise, she'll appreciate that you made her breakfast."

Quote Originally Posted by Calico Kid View Post
    Vh1 renewed Candidly Nicole today. Think this means Leann knows Vh1 won't renew shit show?

Nothing is a failure if you enjoyed the process and grew.... The doubts, those are lies we tell ourselves #wegotthis pic.twitter.com/SlVn4XC0Oh
    Get over yourself Wewe and just shut the fuck up. You are a busted insufferable twat- your show sucked and BOMDED- the end. Now go cook some bacon wrapped honey mustard chicken nuggets sprinkled with goat cheese and pine nuts.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

you know i don't like to share what shit i noticed when i'm enjoying da 'erb....

but i could only get 3 minutes in before i got bored of leann yapping about herself, giving way too long answers to joans short simple questions were... but

did anyone else notice a minuteish in they had a wine glass mix up? what's that all about? were one of the glasses NOT wine but a non alcoholic substitute for either eddie or leann?

(no disrespect to joan for posting this on an E&L thread\\|!)
    spinmonkey likes this.

^^please see my post above to comment on Wewe's demeanor in this video- SHUT THE FUCK UP Wewe. Poor Joan- this is her last interview to- ugh.. Joan liked to do comedy and talk with funny people. This twat (Wewe) just sucks all the air outta the room. Me me me me me. I did notice the wine switch the first time I tried to watch this- I just thought Eddie was being some weird germaphobe, but now you point it out it does seem weird. Maybe his cup was grape juice and he could tell and didn't want anyone to know he prefers Welch's over wine? Or maybe the first glass was Wewe's piss pot????
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Calico Kid View Post
    Yeah, this is what you tell your 12 yo. kid. It doesn't matter if you win or lose, just as long you have fun.
    And for many things in life, that's true, but surely not your job. Or mayby I should try that next time my boss tells me I spend too much time on a project losing the company money. I'll just tell him: "...but, but I had fun and grew as a person, so it's really a success". Think he'll buy it?

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnygirl View Post
    Poor Joan- this is her last interview to- ugh.. Joan liked to do comedy and talk with funny people. This twat (Wewe) just sucks all the air outta the room. Me me me me me.
    Yeah, but does the last interview really matter. IMO it's all the interviews and shows and what not that came before, that made Joan, who she was.

Quote Originally Posted by idunno View Post
    Yeah, this is what you tell your 12 yo. kid. It doesn't matter if you win or lose, just as long you have fun.
    Give her an "I Participated" ribbon
    sluce, Trixie, rollo and 1 others like this.
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

Quote Originally Posted by Lobelia View Post
    Give her an "I Participated" ribbon
    But she won NUMEROUS GRAMMYS (2...for one song...as a teen novelty act...in 1997). As she humbly mentions in every single interview.

That's MULTIPLE GRAMMY WINNER LeAnn Rimes! Because anything more than one is multiple. *rolleyes*

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnygirl View Post
    ^^please see my post above to comment on Wewe's demeanor in this video- SHUT THE FUCK UP Wewe. Poor Joan- this is her last interview to- ugh.. Joan liked to do comedy and talk with funny people. This twat (Wewe) just sucks all the air outta the room. Me me me me me. I did notice the wine switch the first time I tried to watch this- I just thought Eddie was being some weird germaphobe, but now you point it out it does seem weird. Maybe his cup was grape juice and he could tell and didn't want anyone to know he prefers Welch's over wine? Or maybe the first glass was Wewe's piss pot????
    Gah...I finally watched it and you are so right. For crying out loud, it's a 15 minute show, and she took sooo much time with her inarticulate me-me-me answers that who could get a word in edgewise. Joan was a funny lady but not one laugh from me in that one.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

That interview sucked out Joan's will to live.

Too soon?
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

you guys, i applaud your ability to have sat through that interview with joan. watch the one she did before with the rupaul show winner (bianca del rio). that one shows how much joan loved the guest. they had a conversation really, not as much an interview like the rimes one seemed.

Quote Originally Posted by Lobelia View Post
    That interview sucked out Joan's will to live.

Too soon?
    Not really. It's the curse of LeMann.

Thread Information