Like Tree61617Likes

Thread: Big fat liars LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian go public

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

Yeah, but then you can't make a huge fucking production out of it, right?
    KILLING ME WON'T BRING BACK YOUR GOD DAMNED HONEY!!!!!!!!!!

Come on, let's have lots of drinks.

Fuck you all, I'm going viral.

NOT to defend anything stupid, but I can't aim my pee stream for shit. I have to use a cup.

I'm *still* not an asshole who's going to pee in a wine glass though.
    spinmonkey and Kittylady like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Icepik View Post
    Exactly. I sat on the toilet and peed on the stick. What mess could one make? It's a stream of pee, not a tsunami.
    Maybe Leann does sprinkler pees. Seriously though at no time would I want my in-laws to see my pee in a glass
    RealisticPerson and Zooyork like this.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

I peed in a cup for a test once because it was one of the cheap kinds that you needed to put in some little swim ring thing and float in the pee for two minutes, but it was an old cup that never got used and was going to get thrown out anyway. Then one of my then-BF's friends that I didn't like turned up just as I was emptying it and shouted for "the bird to get the kettle on and make a brew" so I made it for him in that cup. I smiled as he swallowed every mouthful.

Edit: I really didn't like that guy at all so another time I shoved the spoon down the crack of my arse before stirring his tea. Happy memories...
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Quote Originally Posted by Beeyotch View Post
    NOT to defend anything stupid, but I can't aim my pee stream for shit. I have to use a cup.

I'm *still* not an asshole who's going to pee in a wine glass though.
    But all you would have to do is start peeing and then aim the stick in the direction of your stream.

I never watched LeAnn and Eddie's show, but if what everyone whose watched has described how she shit sprays the entire toilet (laxative abuse, anyone??) is true, I can only imagine what it's like when she pees.

Last edited by Icepik; September 8th, 2014 at 03:47 AM. Reason: Edited to add .gif for full effect....

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post
    I peed in a cup for a test once because it was one of the cheap kinds that you needed to put in some little swim ring thing and float in the pee for two minutes, but it was an old cup that never got used and was going to get thrown out anyway. Then one of my then-BF's friends that I didn't like turned up just as I was emptying it and shouted for "the bird to get the kettle on and make a brew" so I made it for him in that cup. I smiled as he swallowed every mouthful.

Edit: I really didn't like that guy at all so another time I shoved the spoon down the crack of my arse before stirring his tea. Happy memories...
    Damn you a vengeful bitch. I likes ya!
    Last edited by GoldenGirlie; September 8th, 2014 at 03:33 AM.
    Kittylady likes this.

LeAnn Rimes Cibrian (@leannrimes) tweeted at 5:07pm - 7 Sep 14:

Honey orange Dijon chicken and roasted cauliflower w/ toasted walnuts and feta.... Coming up (https://twitter.com/leannrimes/statu...68469408436224)

Looks like someone picked up Boston Market for dinner last night.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Why does she think anyone outside her household would care about what she's making for dinner? Does she really think she's that fascinating?
    This seems like a lot of effort just to marry one of the Jonas Brothers. - ChemicalHelena

Elite Member

I'm terrible at these blinds. What source of income did she have that would have dropped her?

Blind Item #10
    This former A list singer is now trying to hang on to B listerdom and is only doing so because of her name. One of her sources of income dropped her though after she used her ALS ice bucket challenge as a commercial for all of her endeavors and using the video to sell things online.
    Popular Guess: LeAnn Rimes

Quote Originally Posted by crayzeehappee View Post
    Why does she think anyone outside her household would care about what she's making for dinner? Does she really think she's that fascinating?
    I made chili for dinner. It was fabulous. Worship me!

Quote Originally Posted by mostroop View Post
    I'm terrible at these blinds. What source of income did she have that would have dropped her?

Blind Item #10
    This former A list singer is now trying to hang on to B listerdom and is only doing so because of her name. One of her sources of income dropped her though after she used her ALS ice bucket challenge as a commercial for all of her endeavors and using the video to sell things online.
    Popular Guess: LeAnn Rimes

probably someone who pays her to advertise on twitter.

Quote Originally Posted by aabbcc View Post

Quote Originally Posted by YorkshireLass View Post
    Oh aye, she's a shirker alright, she wouldn't know a days graft if it came up and bit her on the arse! Although cart-horses used to work hard for living, I know the saying well Your Gran sounds brilliant, and I must add although I'm from Yorkshire, my footie (scoccer) team is the Toon Army (Newcastle Utd).

In the words of my Father, he'd describe LR as this "She looks like a bulldog licking piss off a nettle".

The lawnchair clips and pictures are hilarious (christ now I sound like the Daily Fail), it's interesting to read this time last year LR fortune listed at $38 million, this year it is listed at $20 million. Ediot seems to be chewing through it fast!
    That's a whole bucket of WTF right there....
    Lost the post from the member who said they had family from Yorkshire, so apologies but "ey up, hope thee finds thy post alreet and within time, forget thee for losing thy post and thy's most sorry for the commupance due to being daft n not being able to find it. I'll owe thee a Yorkie pud alreet".

To continue, LR seems to still be an utter twat.
    Pul-eeese! It's not be "thy" and "thee" since Amos was a bairn. Everyone knows it's "tha"
    Was just adding fact after fact. Apologies.

Your pic is Steven Gerrard by the way who lost his 10 year old cousin in the Hillsboro disaster of 1989 in England at the Sheffield Wednesday Ground and covered up for many years by Maggie Thatcher.......
    Yeah, Hillsborough wasn't on the national & international news wire as it happened, since it was broadcast on, you know, live tv....

Im am so bored of LR and her utter bullshit train of shit, oh and I got reported for this shit, do me a favor, wind your fucking neck in and get real. Tossbag.
    Hahaha! Serves you right twathead! Lol! Of course.
    Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    Oh thank God. I thought it was just me.
    Jesusfuckingtapdancingchrist!!!!!! It's not you, it's not even Yorkshire's fault, & I say that as a person-of-Yorkshire myself.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    Yeah, it's not surprising since the friendship link was between the husbands. It happens a lot in divorce, the dividing up of friends. But I do think Liz likes the attention and seems pretty famewhorish. Plus I think her little bio on the crapshow website was unnecessary and mean. And a lie. (the sane side part)

LIZ FRADIN: LeAnn’s best L.A. girlfriend and Dave’s (Eddie’s best friend) wife, she calls herself a Midwest girl at heart, but her looks scream L.A. As a stay at home mother of two boys, she loves to keep active boxing, working out and doing anything outdoors with LeAnn. A former friend of Brandi’s, Liz is glad to be on the ‘sane side’ now. She’s definitely not always the best influence on LeAnn.
    Her looks scream something but it's more like "get me off here" than anything else.....

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by aabbcc View Post

So did I. Great minds think alike.
    RealisticPerson likes this.

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by mostroop View Post
    So did I. Great minds think alike.
    Bring me a bowl, and I will bow. Until then, a mere nod is all I got

Thread Information