Like Tree61617Likes

Thread: Big fat liars LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian go public

I kinda took the wine glass thing as another swipe at Brandi...I don't really follow what she does but her book was called Drinking and Tweeting, she's holding a wine glass on cover so I thought maybe that was the "joke".

I also think Leann's comments about rehab was a diversion/deflection tactic since Leann herself has been accused of drinking too much herself. Like a bratty kid who doesn't want to be busted out for stealing cookies so they accuse some other kid of doing it.
    Sunnygirl likes this.
    Drive-by poster

I just noticed that when I search on bing for Gossip Rocks (I'm lazy to type the full URL) that 'big fat liars' shows up as a suggested search term.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by CelaLajeune View Post
    I understand ... Did the same with the epi where LR's dad is in and the last epi,...I have no valid excuse why I watched the last other than being curious about Ed's parents. (Personally wanted to see a lot more of his dad than anything) The ONLY thing I found interesting about the last epi, was Ed saying something to the effect that LR was off the pill but they were NOT actively trying to the point of tracking her ovulation schedule .... My only thought was ... most men only know that detailed info if they/couple are or have seriously tried to get preggo and the male partner learned about a woman's ovulation cycle. It led ME to think Ed must have learned this during his marriage to BG and they had become serious about bettering THEIR chances of having a child/children together ... Which they were highly successful. LR's look when EC said this spoke volumes.
    I wouldn't even think that. I'd assume the script writer was told to put something like that together.
    faithanne likes this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post
    I wouldn't even think that. I'd assume the script writer was told to put something like that together.
    Good point!
    RealisticPerson likes this.

The whole we aren't actively trying thing is because they aren't trying at all and need an excuse why it never happens

Silver Member

I've had no interest in this show. They really are over, aren't they? No one cares. Reading everybody on here discussing I guess what is the last show with the parents on, now I want to go watch that one to see what his parents are like and hers.

They really call Brandi "Crazy" on the show when discussing her reaction to them having a baby? Maybe Eddie and LeAnn are made for each other.

Bronze Member

^ Eddie's father was more present in scenes in that he was active and going with the punches (ie. doing/reading his part of the script). Eddie's mom was the most interesting to me. She was largely invisible, just following the herd (I don't even remember if she said anything), but in her expressions and unwillingness to "participate", she gave a vibe that she doesn't care much for Leann. Like Leann is just another one of his son's girlfriends or flings and not his wife or her "daughter. She had a "Meh, what's next?" expression the entire episode. lol. It's like she is willing to help her son, but she's not going to go far enough to appear like she has a great relationship with Leann or approve of her with their son. Maybe I'm seeing too much. Belinda just seemed overbearing.

ETA. I was just on Leann's twitter, and she has a #dirtyhaiirdontcare. She really does read the nasty blogs and comments about her. Ugh and she's tweeting about food. Who tweets about making hard-boiled eggs? As if people need imagine the smell of your shits and farts. Nasty.
    Sunnygirl and Gossiplover like this.

Elite Member

How can she even say this, when she responded to the garbage he was saying yesterday???

czb

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs P View Post
    I just noticed that when I search on bing for Gossip Rocks (I'm lazy to type the full URL) that 'big fat liars' shows up as a suggested search term.
    people use Bing? *stunned*
    idunno and cherrypye like this.

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

Quote Originally Posted by exippy View Post
    The whole we aren't actively trying thing is because they aren't trying at all and need an excuse why it never happens
    My prediction is that it will be, "they tried and tried <pervy wink>, but remember LeAnn has fertility problems in her family history and through the miracle of modern technology, Eddie and LeAnn's miracle bébé will come into the world via a surrogate."
    I am infuriated: Flip Flops

Elite Member

When did a Bronco get classified as a 'Classic Car'? She is so very desperate. I guess this is another attempt to get a dig in at Brandi? I am sure she is over the resentment of E getting the car her dad gave them.

Zooyork likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Calico Kid View Post
    I still don't understand about the wine glass. Why use any kind of container at all?
    I am not defending her use of a wine glass, but to answer your question "Why use any kind of container at all?", it's easier to pee in a cup and then stick the test in the cup than it is to pee on the stick itself and have it splash all over. Most people use some sort of disposable/plastic cup though, I don't know anyone who uses an actual GLASS they intend to re-use, but that's just me.
    Beeyotch and RealisticPerson like this.
    "Never wrap it up, never pull out. Just grind up the morning after pill in her scrambled eggs at sunrise, she'll appreciate that you made her breakfast."

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

It's not that difficult to just pee on the stick, I don't recall making a huge mess when I took my tests, I must have an abnormally dainty pee stream.
    mostroop, Callalily, czb and 5 others like this.
    KILLING ME WON'T BRING BACK YOUR GOD DAMNED HONEY!!!!!!!!!!

Come on, let's have lots of drinks.

Fuck you all, I'm going viral.

Quote Originally Posted by Just Kill Me View Post
    It's not that difficult to just pee on the stick, I don't recall making a huge mess when I took my tests, I must have an abnormally dainty pee stream.
    Exactly. I sat on the toilet and peed on the stick. What mess could one make? It's a stream of pee, not a tsunami.
    JWL, Kittylady and RealisticPerson like this.

Elite Member

Yeah, I just put the stick in the stream. Not too hard to do.
    Kittylady and RealisticPerson like this.

Thread Information