Like Tree61617Likes

Thread: Big fat liars LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian go public

Bronze Member

Of course she sings it better than One Republic They are nowhere near her talent. Wink wink

It seems that LeAnn is singing for another corporate event on Sept 13th in Mona, UT
    Young Living | A Purpose Driven Company

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by RealisticPerson View Post
    It seems that LeAnn is singing for another corporate event on Sept 13th in Mona, UT
    Young Living | A Purpose Driven Company
    At least this way she is guaranteed to have an audience.

That Mikie shitbag who Leann cackle tweeted the One Direction lyrics to about his apology, the apology was for wishing a woman's grandkid's she mentioned being excited about sleeping over would be kidnapped and murdered. He sent this charming desire to her in 2 seperate tweets, so there was no misunderstanding about his intent. The murder wish was mentioned twice. Such a sweetheart Leann is. America's Sweetheart.
    RealisticPerson and Zooyork like this.

Elite Member

^^ She is so filled with anger right now. I can only imagine how insufferable it must be in that house with the two of them after this last failure.
    E is probably being extra mean to her, she is blaming the haters, and they are both blaming Brandi.

Sadly, the boys are with them. Of course, if JSJ's blinds had any truth in them, E and the boys might be at his parents' house.

yowzers, rollo, needmeds and 10 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Annie B View Post
    That Mikie shitbag who Leann cackle tweeted the One Direction lyrics to about his apology, the apology was for wishing a woman's grandkid's she mentioned being excited about sleeping over would be kidnapped and murdered. He sent this charming desire to her in 2 seperate tweets, so there was no misunderstanding about his intent. The murder wish was mentioned twice. Such a sweetheart Leann is. America's Sweetheart.
    He's asking people to report the woman he threatened because they are reporting him for the threat.

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

So I tried to watch 2 episodes of that shit, I like to pull things up in HULU for laundry folding or dish washing entertainment, I just couldn't get through the episodes. I actually like trashy tv, but I could not stand this show. I get the feeling that LeAnn and Eddie are like the coolest people they know.
    KILLING ME WON'T BRING BACK YOUR GOD DAMNED HONEY!!!!!!!!!!

Come on, let's have lots of drinks.

Fuck you all, I'm going viral.

Quote Originally Posted by mostroop View Post
    Particularly a corporate one where the poor employees are likely not given a choice of going. I've been to a few of them and it was always subtly (and not-so-subtly) frowned upon if one chose not to attend.

Hey - marketing strategy for her! That should really be here new target audience. People who are present against their will.
    Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.

I still don't understand about the wine glass. Why use any kind of container at all? And wouldn't a wine glass be particularly hard to maneuver to pee in? Since she never really thought she was pregnant, she thought peeing in a wine glass (particularly one wasn't hers) and showing it would be funny and entertaining? When questioned about it on Twitter she called it humor. There's just something wrong with her. And everyone around her too.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Calico Kid View Post
    I still don't understand about the wine glass. Why use any kind of container at all? And wouldn't a wine glass be particularly hard to maneuver to pee in? Since she never really thought she was pregnant, she thought peeing in a wine glass (particularly one wasn't hers) and showing it would be funny and entertaining? When questioned about it on Twitter she called it humor. There's just something wrong with her. And everyone around her too.
    Well, their first choice was to have her pee on a stick in the bathroom with her mother, stepfather and in-laws gathering round the toilet. But they decided to class it up and have her pee in a wine glass instead.

czb

Quote Originally Posted by mostroop View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by firebrat1229 View Post
    Particularly a corporate one where the poor employees are likely not given a choice of going. I've been to a few of them and it was always subtly (and not-so-subtly) frowned upon if one chose not to attend.

Hey - marketing strategy for her! That should really be here new target audience. People who are present against their will.
    i think we talked about corporate gigs earlier in this thread, maybe 1000 pages back? i have been to many and they are pretty fun. and these were high profile performers, groups like the eagles, elton john, and the like (not necessarily concerts i would attend on my own, though). so i definitely don't see it as a neg that a performer is doing corporate events.

also probably good for the performers since they get paid a premium for only a few hours work. and they don't have to deal with grueling tour schedules.
    faithanne likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by idunno View Post
    Well, their first choice was to have her pee on a stick in the bathroom with her mother, stepfather and in-laws gathering round the toilet. But they decided to class it up and have her pee in a wine glass instead.
    Gathering around the toilet? Yep, there's something wrong with all of them.

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by Just Kill Me View Post
    So I tried to watch 2 episodes of that shit, I like to pull things up in HULU for laundry folding or dish washing entertainment, I just couldn't get through the episodes. I actually like trashy tv, but I could not stand this show. I get the feeling that LeAnn and Eddie are like the coolest people they know.
    I understand ... Did the same with the epi where LR's dad is in and the last epi,...I have no valid excuse why I watched the last other than being curious about Ed's parents. (Personally wanted to see a lot more of his dad than anything) The ONLY thing I found interesting about the last epi, was Ed saying something to the effect that LR was off the pill but they were NOT actively trying to the point of tracking her ovulation schedule .... My only thought was ... most men only know that detailed info if they/couple are or have seriously tried to get preggo and the male partner learned about a woman's ovulation cycle. It led ME to think Ed must have learned this during his marriage to BG and they had become serious about bettering THEIR chances of having a child/children together ... Which they were highly successful. LR's look when EC said this spoke volumes.

Can we not change the thread title to Big Fat Ugly Liar Leann Rimes and Horse Thief Eddie Cibrain Divorce Countdown?

This post has not been proofread

Thread Information