Like Tree61617Likes

Thread: Big fat liars LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian go public

Well, the show was taped back when she was still country music queen of Nashville. Now that she realizes she is destined to be a dance music queen and gay icon, well, her career is in a new direction and there are so many opportunities, it's not the right time for a baby or another season of taping a reality scripted sitcom. But they are still talking about it all the time and of course, CONSTANTLY PRACTICING!!

Also, she has that massive Christmas album tour coming up soon! So busy, so blessed.

Yes now that shitshow has flushed for good she will no doubt be focussing on her music because she just can't keep a lid on her rampant creativity. She's an artist with a gift from god.

i just looked at her twitter and the thread of support to #riseabove the hate has garnered 22 positive responses. She actually has 22 fans?

yeah I counted. It's raining and I'm bored.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by faithanne View Post
    Yes now that shitshow has flushed for good she will no doubt be focussing on her music because she just can't keep a lid on her rampant creativity. She's an artist with a gift from god.

i just looked at her twitter and the thread of support to #riseabove the hate has garnered 22 positive responses. She actually has 22 fans?

yeah I counted. It's raining and I'm bored.

I'm sure more than 1/2 are some of her alias accounts.

Her excuse for no season two will be that they only did it as a 'lark', it was just for fun, and to get their truth out there.
    rollo likes this.

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by Calico Kid View Post
    We should take bets on how soon Leann will announce she and Ed have decided not to do a second season and what the excuse will be.
    If she steps around that question, she needs to be called out. "But were you asked to do a second show?" We didn't broach it. We have a lot on our table. "With your low debut and plummeting ratings, why would you pretend a second season was even an option?" Crickets. "Any record contract yet after almost a year of not being signed to a label and all of your exciting meetings?" Crickets.
    RealisticPerson likes this.

If she can't keep stringing out the 'possibly pregnant' line, she will say they are having so much fun with THEIR BOYS and they need to stay close to home and it is SO FUN doing up their house and Eddie lighting the fire all by himself and camping with THE FAMILY!
    RealisticPerson and Zooyork like this.

I find it encouraging for the world that there has finally been a reality show so asstastic that it got cancelled because not enough people cared enough to even hate-watch it.

I know it hasn't been officially cancelled yet (that I know of), so I might have to eat crow, but srsly?
    We all like to think we're so special. But in the end, we all do the same stupid shit. - Dennis Miller

Quote Originally Posted by CL** View Post
    Hi dads!

It's really not flattering when your ass is bursting out of your bikini bottoms. Cover your dimpled ass please.
    This seems like a lot of effort just to marry one of the Jonas Brothers. - ChemicalHelena

Quote Originally Posted by Dorahacky View Post
    I find it encouraging for the world that there has finally been a reality show so asstastic that it got cancelled because not enough people cared enough to even hate-watch it.

I know it hasn't been officially cancelled yet (that I know of), so I might have to eat crow, but srsly?

Do they need to cancel it? It was only scheduled for one season of 8 episodes. I just assumed it was over and they would not renew for another season as they did for Leah Remini.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

I have lost my appetite for biscuits.

Elite Member

I think you are right - in their case, the wording might be 'didn't renew' rather than cancel.

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    Do they need to cancel it? It was only scheduled for one season of 8 episodes. I just assumed it was over and they would not renew for another season as they did for Leah Remini.
    You're probably right - I'm not familiar with all the ins and outs of it.

However, the idea that this debacle has been thoroughly rejected by network and public alike, not unlike a cat violently barfing up an unwanted hairball, makes me happy, no matter the contractual specifics!
    We all like to think we're so special. But in the end, we all do the same stupid shit. - Dennis Miller

Bronze Member

Agreed. As if the public said your truth sucks and your acting sucks.
    We want no part of it. Plus Eddie really sucks in the public eye now

If this show accomplished one thing, it proved that Eddie is an ass hole. I don't think anyone knew he was that stupid or that stuck on Brandi. Plus he proved that he sucks at acting.

I agree. I didn't watch but the clips I viewed showed he is really bad on camera. This show was the final nail in the coffin of his career.
    RealisticPerson and Kittylady like this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Elite Member

What nonsense is Karla talking about?? Is she trying to score brownie points for some unknown reason?

Why in the world would L own the word borrowed?

Oh my gosh, L really embraces the loonies! This guy tweeted to some of the people who don't like L, that their children should die! What a horrible, nasty piece of work. She NEVER called him out regarding the nasty tweet, and you know she saw it. Then he apologized, something L never does, and she responds with this:

Last edited by mostroop; September 6th, 2014 at 04:56 PM.

Thread Information