Like Tree61617Likes

Thread: Big fat liars LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian go public

Well, let's get this the right way round. All the more reason for her to hate them! It's pathetic that they have to build a show around Eddie's ex.
    RealisticPerson likes this.

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by crayzeehappee View Post
    how could they possibly think that calling someone 'crazy' (not even having the common decency to use her name) is not engaging? Are they really that stupid, or are they just hypocritcal?
    yes

If they don't have Brandi to talk about/bash, what do they have?

Had they stopped talking about this when they first got together, they would have faded (yet again in their careers) into oblivion.

Eddie's career was going south but they would still have had LeMann's wonderful new album and her spectacular stage shows. Oh wait ...

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by mostroop View Post
    This is NOT Brandi's show, no matter how often they brought her name up. It is not Brandi's place to try to help make their disaster of a show any better.
    I really can believe that she was asked to appear, and turned them down. All the more reason for them to hate her.
    Ah sorry, I meant Leann and Eddie. Have edited the post accordingly.

Shitting up the back of a toilet and not cleaning it, peeing into a wine glass, not bathing or washing her hair, and wearing that in front of the in-laws and parents (or just in public), she's a pig. She's a dirty, disgusting, insufferable, obnoxious, bitchy, ugly, dirty pig.

Quote Originally Posted by idunno View Post
    The producers and writers can only do so much with the material at hand. Leann and Eddie lead boring lives, it would seem.
    A 2,612 page thread begs to differ with you! That's what kills me about this show. This could have been a great show if they weren't so concerned about spreading their "truth" and had just let the cameras in on all the crazy nutty behavior that makes up their lives. Episodes where she's cutting out magazine pics of Brandi and hanging them on her wall, cameras that follow Eddie to the bar and catch him banging a cocktail waitress in the bathroom; the possibilities are endless. If they had only signed full releases like the contestants on The Bachelor do stating that the producers have full control over the content, story spin, etc. this would have been an awesome show. In reality shows, you get better ratings from being a controversial asshole, which they should have no problem pulling off with no effort whatsoever.

But it wouldn't be much fake FUN! for loony LeAnn if Eddie was making out like some Shaggy song. Of course it would be great for the audience but who cares about them?

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    But it wouldn't be much fake FUN! for loony LeAnn if Eddie was making out like some Shaggy song. Of course it would be great for the audience but who cares about them?
    Obviously not VH1

Yep, and obviously not E and L.

Since both of their careers are in the shitter, and their shit show is over, how are they going to claim that they have such busy lives?
    Piss off!

czb

Quote Originally Posted by Flygirl View Post
    A 2,612 page thread begs to differ with you! That's what kills me about this show. This could have been a great show if they weren't so concerned about spreading their "truth" and had just let the cameras in on all the crazy nutty behavior that makes up their lives. Episodes where she's cutting out magazine pics of Brandi and hanging them on her wall, cameras that follow Eddie to the bar and catch him banging a cocktail waitress in the bathroom; the possibilities are endless. If they had only signed full releases like the contestants on The Bachelor do stating that the producers have full control over the content, story spin, etc. this would have been an awesome show. In reality shows, you get better ratings from being a controversial asshole, which they should have no problem pulling off with no effort whatsoever.
    i dunno, i don't think i would want to watch a show depicting someone as mentally unstable. isn't that what happened with britany's show? i'll admit i never watched it, though....

We should take bets on how soon Leann will announce she and Ed have decided not to do a second season and what the excuse will be.
    Kittylady likes this.

The excuse will be something vague and 'top secret' to buy her time to announce three underwhelming events further down the line. Same old, same old.

Elite Member

Maybe her excuse will be, that she doesn't feel comfortable working hard in her current "condition". Hint hint pregnancy rumour.
    Kittylady likes this.

Thread Information