Like Tree61617Likes

Thread: Big fat liars LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian go public

Why would L&E think Brandi would talk shit about them having a baby? I know next to nothing about Brandi and even I know she's said she wishes they would have one because maybe then Leann would learn what it's like to be a mom and would learn boundaries with her kids. And the fact that the baby thing was completely bogus means they just did it to be two giant puckered assholes.

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

^ LeAnn and Eddie are full of it and should have never made, let alone filmed, that comment, but I never bought that Brandi truly felt that LeAnn having a child would teach her boundaries, what I think / speculate is that Brandi really meant was that she wants LeAnn to get pregnant so that Eddie's Madonna-Whore complex will kick in and once LeAnn becomes a Madonna he'll go out and get himself a whore.

Best laugh of the series was LeAnn's mother bragging about not drinking, smoking and never running around on her husbands. I don't know if that was country-fried unfilteredness or Southern belle passive-aggressiveness, but it was amazing!
    lindsaywhit and spinmonkey like this.

If I was Brandi, I would talk massive shit about any crotch dropping they might have.
    Piss off!

czb

somehow that doesn't surprise me ....
    SHELLEE, sluce, faithanne and 1 others like this.

How could they possibly think that calling someone 'Crazy' (not even having the common decency to use her name) is not engaging? Are they really that stupid, or are they just hypocritcal?
    This seems like a lot of effort just to marry one of the Jonas Brothers. - ChemicalHelena

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by crayzeehappee View Post
    How could they possibly think that calling someone 'Crazy' (not even having the common decency to use her name) is not engaging? Are they really that stupid, or are they just hypocritcal?

Leann: stupid, delusional, no self-awareness, Narcissistic Personality Disorder
    Eddie: stupid, totally aware and vindictive, shallow, sleazy, lazy

IMO

Since Wewe's lame fans live tweeted like every damn episode, I decided to write a re-cap of the finale:

Actual Nice comments:
    1. I actually like Wewe's step-dad. He seems sincere and doesn't give a fuck - probably secretly hates Belinda and her judge Judy helmet hair, because I fucking do! Get used to it Wewe- that's you in 20 years.
    2. I love Ediot's dad and his cuban accent. When I hear him talk it makes me wanna say "Say hello to my little friend."
    Thats about all the nice things I could say.

What really fucking annoyed me watching the finale:
    1. I hate tourists and every fucking thing they did in Hawaii was touristy and bugged the shit outta me.
    2. God I hate that awful guitar music between scenes. Have I mentioned that before?
    3. Catching Wewe on her phone at the table while with family. So fucking rude.
    4. Wewe talking about her menstrual cycle at the breakfast table- she's such a dirty pig. I'm sure that made Ediot's dad uncomfortable.
    5. Paparazzi following the 2 idiots while on horse back! That's rich. Wewe -did you get photog Mike a first class ticket to HI?
    6. Fuck you Wewe for calling Brandi crazy. Every episode you talk about her you god damn stalking psycho.
    7. Nasty ass twat pissing in a wine glass. So fake and stupid and we all knew the answer since she's NOT pregnant now nor has she had a baby. I guess their cliff hanger could have been a surrogate a-la Beyonce.
    8. Wewe modeling swimsuits in front of the parents. So gross. Is she jealous that Brandi was the only real model so she has to pretend to be one? No one wants to see your Tan Mom looking funky abs.

I want to know WHO came up with these stupid ass story lines this whole season? They were so desperate for content were they required to follow some standard ratings gold check-list reality show producers use when filming? Like trashing the ex wife, over-sexualized behaviors, planning a pregnancy just for ratings, jumping the shark- or in their case swimming with sharks. JFK the only thing missing was Fonzie in swim trunks wearing his leather jacket while Jet skiing. What ever formula they tried to use did'nt work. Their whole concept/truth tour FAILED. The end.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

^ I read Ilana Angel's recap and she made the remark that LeAnn's bathing suit was "wildly inappropriate" in front of her step father and FIL. Then I remembered those paddleboarding pics in her too-tight bottom with her ass crack hanging out and just thought ewwww. Here I am actually agreeing with Ilana. I can only imagine what her mom and MIL thought.

RealisticPerson likes this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

They simply thought that they must follow along, and say everything is fine, like many others do every day with their bosses.
    CL**, idunno, faithanne and 1 others like this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Elite Member

Hi dads!

^ Ewwwww. * Hopes the next page is coming up soon *
    CL** likes this.

I went on her twitter and some of her fans were actually saying they that they thought for sure the test would be positive and was surprised when it wasn't. Do they know that this was taped like months ago?

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnygirl View Post
    I want to know WHO came up with these stupid ass story lines this whole season? They were so desperate for content were they required to follow some standard ratings gold check-list reality show producers use when filming?
    The producers and writers can only do so much with the material at hand. Leann and Eddie lead boring lives, it would seem.
    Last edited by idunno; September 5th, 2014 at 03:58 PM.
    RealisticPerson and Sunnygirl like this.

If it weren't for bringing a helpless (and likely fugly) child into the world I'd love it if this mare got with foal. Can you imagine how fat she'd get?
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by teforde23 View Post
    I went on her twitter and some of her fans were actually saying they that they thought for sure the test would be positive and was surprised when it wasn't. Do they know that this was taped like months ago?
    They aren't the brightest.

Quote Originally Posted by idunno View Post
    The producers and writers can only do so much with the material at hand. Leann and Brandi lead boring lives, it would seem.
    This is NOT Brandi's show, no matter how often they brought her name up. It is not Brandi's place to try to help make their disaster of a show any better.
    I really can believe that she was asked to appear, and turned them down. All the more reason for them to hate her.

Thread Information