Like Tree61617Likes

Thread: Big fat liars LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian go public

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by GoldenGirlie View Post
    Did they really say that?
    Supposedly. Leann calls her by the name "crazy" and Eddie responds. Per twitter and Ilana Angel's recap.
    RealisticPerson likes this.

How can you call someone crazy on a national tv show, yet claim you don't engage? I don't get how that works.
    Piss off!

Calling someone "Crazy" on national tv isn't engaging. y'all! But seriously, in 8 episodes, was there one that didn't find a way to slam Brandi? Eddie keeps talking shit about how Brandi talks shit *rolleyes* and in last night's, he says he's sure Brandi will talk shit about their baby. Yeah, ok. There's no baby yet and this is their concern? Daily Fail has a recap too but I like this one better. Did they crop off half of Eddie's head in that second pic? #AdulterousStepmomProblems, lol

LeAnn And Eddie Finale Recap—How NOT To Take A Pregnancy Test

Posted by Morgan Ryland on 09/05/2014 at 2:42 AM Recaps
    The Popdust Files: Eddie Cibrian, leann and eddie, LeAnn Rimes, Reality TV, recaps,tv, vh1

Well, that’s all folks. The first season of LeAnn and Eddie has come to an end, and it couldn’t have ended in a more disgusting/predictable way.

LeAnn and Eddie take his parents and her mom and stepdad to Hawaii for a family vacay. As soon as they get to the hotel, things start going awry. They are all staying in a three bedroom suite and the parents hijack both rooms with an ocean view, leaving LeAnn and Eddie with two single beds and a parking lot view. Do they actually expect us to believe this crap?

The next day, everyone is discussing what the plan is for the day. LeAnn and Eddie pretty much want to lay on their asses and relax, but the parents want to do actual Hawaiian vacation shit. But before they even get started making plans, LeAnn’s mom blurts out that she’s having a virgin Piña Colada because she doesn’t drink alcohol and she never ran around on her husbands. HUH?!? Was that a major dig at your daughter, because if so that’s freaking HILARIOUS!

Later Eddie announces to the parents that LeAnn’s off birth control, but they’re not necessarily actively trying. This is apparently news to LeAnn as is evident by the evil death stare she gives him. What LeAnn doesn’t seem to realize is that Eddie’s already made two kids, so he’s well aware that the timing of sex is key. From the sounds of it Eddie thinks they were having sexy time when the baby rides were closed.

Anyway they all decide to go paddle boarding and then cage swimming with sharks, both of which LeAnn is not excited about. At lunch while Eddie is in the bathroom, LeAnn reveals to the group that she’s nauseous, her boobs hurt, and her period’s late…but not to tell Eddie because he doesn’t know. Seriously? You just told your step dad and father in law you might be pregnant before you told your husband? Are you drunk?

The next day while the parents are out secretly buying pregnancy tests, LeAnn and Eddie get some alone time horseback riding. She questions him about whether or not he’s really ready to have a baby, and he literally doesn’t answer for what seems like an eternity. Eventually he says that of course he can’t wait to have a baby with her even if it’s now. He might be a better actor than we all think.

They also discuss how “Crazy” (Brandi Glanville) is going to react when they have a baby. Umm, probably not well! And also, Brandi sure does come up a lot in a show that’s only supposed to be about the two of them. LeAnn is also worried about having a blended family and making sure all the kids get along and love each other. #AdulterousStepmomProblems

Back at the hotel, as the entire family is gathered around the table, LeAnn pees into a wine glass to take the pregnancy test. A WINE GLASS, PEOPLE. Surprise, surprise it turns out she’s not pregnant. Eddie seems relieved and apparently so is LeAnn who’s happy she can now go drink. Be sure to wash that glass first.

LeAnn And Eddie Recap—How NOT To Take A Pregnancy Test

eta: Here's a pic of Eddie and the ewww wine glass from the Daily Fail. Not posting the whole article but here's a link:
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2744563/I-drink-LeAnn-Rimes-admits-shes-little-bit-relieved-NOT-pregnant-season-finale-reality-show.html

dougie and Sunnygirl like this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

^^I think I want that pic of Eddie as my new avi.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

LeAnn Rimes CibrianVerified account ‏@leannrimes

Thx for tuning in #leannandeddie Loved making you laugh #loveandlaughter
    What life's all about @LeAnnEddieVH1 pic.twitter.com/dS981KyNp6
    9:00 PM - 4 Sep 2014

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnygirl View Post
    ^^I think I want that pic of Eddie as my new avi.
    I think you should!
    Sunnygirl likes this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Bronze Member

Love the pic with the sad unicorn cake.....she's all "I'm rubbin' my ass on my sexy loving man" and he's all "cake!"Careful ediot, all that cake has gone straight to your birthing hips. Maybe he's the one who is pregnant? She is somewhat manly.
    llamamama likes this.
    I'm meant to be charming not sincere

Quote Originally Posted by SHELLEE View Post
    I think you should!
    Minus the piss cup of course! Ok it's time for a change- gotta get to my laptop and photoshop me-self a new avi. If I had any photoshop skillz I'd give Eddie a Joan Rivers blonde helmet-head of hair in honor of her passing.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post

He's so gross.
    This seems like a lot of effort just to marry one of the Jonas Brothers. - ChemicalHelena

They are just yuck. Lower than yuck. I hope whoever owns that rental house sterilizes (fumigates) the place before someone else rents it. Those glasses come with the house. At least the one we rented for a week at Thanksgiving (not in Malibu), dishes and cookware were included. Makes me think twice about using rental place dishes without first running them through the dishwasher on the sterilize setting. Next time we rent a place, I'll be driving everyone crazy with "someone might have peed in these glasses."
    needmeds, lindsaywhit and Trixie like this.

Bronze Member

Since Leann's "been back," she's been tweeting up a storm, responding to every mundane tweet. So I just finished watching the show online. I came out with three thoughts: 1. Leann and Eddie are horrible actors 2. Belinda is overbearing, and 3. Eddie's mom was out of it from beginning to end. She was actually the most interesting to watch because of how uninterested she appeared. She does not like Leann and her family. Just my opinion
    RealisticPerson likes this.

Elite Member

Ewwww.

I Hate Most People™ @1SmartBitch · 1h

@leannrimes I'll just leave This right here. Enjoy!

LeAnn Rimes Cibrian‏@leannrimes
    @1SmartBitch I know, he'll send me mine.
    lindsaywhit, Kittylady and Lobelia like this.

Did anyone really EVER say anything good about this show?
    Praise the Lord and Pass the Ammunition, "LeAnn & Eddie" is Done | Fishwrapper.com
    rollo likes this.

These two- two revolting peas in a pod of desperation. I hope their shitshow gets another round - she's just proving what we all have said for years.

wonder what her brain dead fans have to say about PISSING IN A FUCKING WINEGLASS. "LeeLee you have so much class, I used a solo cup!"

Off to puke.

Quote Originally Posted by CL** View Post
    Ewwww.

I Hate Most People™ @1SmartBitch · 1h

@leannrimes I'll just leave This right here. Enjoy!

LeAnn Rimes Cibrian‏@leannrimes
    @1SmartBitch I know, he'll send me mine.
    I see the idiot is sticking with her "God's will" shit about her and Ed and their destined LovE story. Brandi was the actual speedbump, not Leann. She was the biomom for Leann and Ed's sons, that's it. God sent Leann HER huzzbend and she is an AMAZING women for over coming the "adversity" she faced via fat, jelus internet haterz. Golf claps.

Thread Information