Like Tree61617Likes

Thread: Big fat liars LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian go public

Quote Originally Posted by CL** View Post
    Why are her moronic fans sending her condolences? So like if an ESPN sportscaster were to die would they send their condolences to the last NFL player he interviewed on the field?
    FFS - Wewe tweets Melissa her condolences and one of Wewe's stupid fans tweets this response:

@leannrimes: I just found your #InBedWithJoan session...I'm sorry for your loss in Joan...I think we're all speechless. #IFeelNumb

JFK. The only non family peeps I feel for right now are Joan's Fashion Police co-stars. They must be devastated since they actually worked with her. I know Kelly Osbourne has been mostly silent on Twitter this whole week. After Wewe tweeted Melissa she was back to her usual behavior- #leann&eddie tweets and #NFL! Yeah you are so devastated and sad.
    RealisticPerson and Zooyork like this.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

^^ I read that Kelly has been sick and she is now in hospital with pneumonia.

Kelly Osbourne hospitalised hours after Fashion Police co-host Joan Rivers' death - CelebrityFIX
    Last edited by Jazzy; September 4th, 2014 at 09:03 PM. Reason: add link
    Sunnygirl likes this.

Elite Member

LeAnn Rimes Cibrian ‏@leannrimes 52m
    @FauxRealityE @Joan_Rivers she's was as real as the come I always loved when she joked about my life & privately she was so supportive

Because, of course, she & Joan had many private conversations.

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzy View Post
    ^^ I read that Kelly has been sick and she is now in hospital with pneumonia.

Kelly Osbourne hospitalised hours after Fashion Police co-host Joan Rivers' death - CelebrityFIX
    hmmm, next?

Quote Originally Posted by mostroop View Post
    LeAnn Rimes Cibrian ‏@leannrimes 52m
    @FauxRealityE @Joan_Rivers she's was as real as the come I always loved when she joked about my life & privately she was so supportive

Because, of course, she & Joan had many private conversations.
    Give me a fucking break.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

And dead women can't talk to tell us the truth.
    RealisticPerson, CL** and Zooyork like this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Elite Member

Leann is just a dumbfuck narcissist who thinks PR-speak or just regular old manners make you besties. Like their interview host could be walking them out saying good luck, you're great, hope you have a great life, really loved talking to you, and Leann thinks that means they're now best friends. They've just had a deep connection you guys and this person totally adores admires worships Leann, don't you see?

Remember when she chatted with the lady in the hair salon during a hair appt. and gushed forever how moved and touched she was and she had found her second mother and all that nonsense. I imagine this is how she overdoes it with most things like that.

Elite Member

LOL, I didn't listen to her interview with Joan, but of course her twitter followers are right on top of things. Joan told her/them that it was 'nice to meet you':

Rachael Jones ‏@1970Rachael 43m
    @chookiemac @LLL3_0 Joan was so supportive according to @leannrimes when in video they were last minute guests & Joan said nice to meet u

Rachael Jones ‏@1970Rachael 46m
    @chookiemac @LLL3_0 @leannrimes Joan was "so supportive" that she forgot she met leann b4 on Fashion Police, don't tarnish her death w LIES
    RealisticPerson and Zooyork like this.

Gawd it just irks the hell out of me that she is linked to Joan Rivers at all. They couldn't be more more different in their approach to fame. All the stories I've heard today, online, tv and on the radio--ordinary people sharing their stories of how Joan treated her fans like gold, stopped to take pictures, walked around and chit-chatted with the audience after shows (without charging for meet-and greets!) and I saw a soundbyte on E! where Joan said (paraphrased) it's just as easy to be pleasant to fans than to say "I'm busy now, leave me alone." LeAnn, on the other hand, cancels shows left and right and couldn't care less about anyone but herself. Which of course explains why her career is in the toilet, and Joan is an icon. Newsflash, LeTard, when Joan said "nice to meet u" she was just showing how much class she had--something you'll never understand or attain.

/end rant
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Elite Member

Leann peed in a wine glass on tv tonite to take a pregnancy test for her fake show. How dare you say she has no class!!!

hahaha....but...was it waterford crystal or just some cheap ass wine glass she stole from a restaurant?
    RealisticPerson and Kittylady like this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

What, is she too good to just pee on the stick?
    Kittylady likes this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Elite Member

Yeah and the two wholesome lovebirds who don't engage or stir shit said something like 'what will crazy think if we have a kid' and 'she'll probably be mean to it and make fun of it,' according to recaps on twitter.

Awwww....those two. Just warms your heart how cute they are.
    RealisticPerson likes this.

But but Wewe and Joan go way back don't you all know? Wewe got her big break on Star Search where Ed McMahon was the host and Ed was also Johnny Carson's sidekick on the Tonight Show, where Joan got her big break and used to make dozens of apperances unti Johnny got all butthurt after Joan accepted an offer hosting a nightly talkshow on a competing network then Johnny never spoke to her again so ya see - Joan and Wewe were besties!

So - I'm dying to know - did Wewe announce she was with foal at the end of shitshow?
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Bronze Member

Yeah and the two wholesome lovebirds who don't engage or stir shit said something like 'what will crazy think if we have a kid' and 'she'll probably be mean to it and make fun of it,' according to recaps on twitter.

Awwww....those two. Just warms your heart how cute they are.
    Did they really say that?

Bronze Member

Leann peed in a wine glass on tv tonite to take a pregnancy test for her fake show. How dare you say she has no class!!!
    Geez! I'd hate to rent the condo after that and need a wine glass for my wine. EWWW! That is just gross and all kinds of wrong!! Actually, it's disgusting!

Thread Information