Like Tree61617Likes

Thread: Big fat liars LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian go public

  1. #39091
    Elite Member dougie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top
    Posts
    5,595

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sunnygirl View Post
    What is this I hear on twitter that Lizzy lips was the one who came up with the name "Angelfish" for Wewe?- sings like an angel and drinks like a fish. If that's true, very interesting! Lizzy seems like a total back-stabber since she followed the $ after Ediot and Brandi divorce.
    Brandi said that she heard about the Angel Fish moniker second hand, the person who coined the term may not have meant it as a dig against LeAnn.

    Lizzie is the wife of Eddie's best friend and their friendship goes back to when they were in high school, junior high or something like that. I don't think they followed the money, they were connected to Eddie more than Brandi, and I predict that they will remain Eddie's friends when Eddie and LeAnn part ways. If the Lips (or whatever their name is) live in the same community as Eddie and LeAnn, they may have their own money. Eddie or LeAnn mentioned that they spend a lot of time in Montana and also wanting to buy a home there, maybe they are guests of the Lips in Montana and when we see Lizzie and 'em in Cabo, Eddie and LeAnn are reciprocating.

  2. #39092
    Elite Member Trixie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    exiled and ostrich sized
    Posts
    21,789

    Default

    Yeah, it's not surprising since the friendship link was between the husbands. It happens a lot in divorce, the dividing up of friends. But I do think Liz likes the attention and seems pretty famewhorish. Plus I think her little bio on the crapshow website was unnecessary and mean. And a lie. (the sane side part)

    LIZ FRADIN: LeAnn’s best L.A. girlfriend and Dave’s (Eddie’s best friend) wife, she calls herself a Midwest girl at heart, but her looks scream L.A. As a stay at home mother of two boys, she loves to keep active boxing, working out and doing anything outdoors with LeAnn. A former friend of Brandi’s, Liz is glad to be on the ‘sane side’ now. She’s definitely not always the best influence on LeAnn.
    CL**, Sunnygirl and lindsaywhit like this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~



  3. #39093
    Elite Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,870

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Calico Kid View Post
    Except the new squeeze will not taunt Leann, have her friends harass Leann, and talk about Leann's miracle baby nonstop as her own bonus child who considers her place to be the happiest place on Earth. Leann will never truly get a taste of her own medicine because she's in a league all her own.
    Oh, there's others out there. That Tito dude's new gf isn't exactly discreet and demure about taking over as new mom to Jenna Jameson's kids.

  4. #39094
    Elite Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    4,128

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dougie View Post
    Brandi said that she heard about the Angel Fish moniker second hand, the person who coined the term may not have meant it as a dig against LeAnn.

    Lizzie is the wife of Eddie's best friend and their friendship goes back to when they were in high school, junior high or something like that. I don't think they followed the money, they were connected to Eddie more than Brandi, and I predict that they will remain Eddie's friends when Eddie and LeAnn part ways. If the Lips (or whatever their name is) live in the same community as Eddie and LeAnn, they may have their own money. Eddie or LeAnn mentioned that they spend a lot of time in Montana and also wanting to buy a home there, maybe they are guests of the Lips in Montana and when we see Lizzie and 'em in Cabo, Eddie and LeAnn are reciprocating.
    It was a dig, the person said that L sang like an angel and drank like a fish

  5. #39095
    Elite Member Sunnygirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    The Southern Oracle
    Posts
    5,588

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dougie View Post
    Brandi said that she heard about the Angel Fish moniker second hand, the person who coined the term may not have meant it as a dig against LeAnn.

    Lizzie is the wife of Eddie's best friend and their friendship goes back to when they were in high school, junior high or something like that. I don't think they followed the money, they were connected to Eddie more than Brandi, and I predict that they will remain Eddie's friends when Eddie and LeAnn part ways. If the Lips (or whatever their name is) live in the same community as Eddie and LeAnn, they may have their own money. Eddie or LeAnn mentioned that they spend a lot of time in Montana and also wanting to buy a home there, maybe they are guests of the Lips in Montana and when we see Lizzie and 'em in Cabo, Eddie and LeAnn are reciprocating.
    I should have fixed the last line of my post- Lizzy followed the FAME and not the $ - my bad! I get that Dave stuck by Ediot and that Lizzy was just friends with Brandi only by association so the new wife is now her "friend." but what she said in her vh1 bio was so nasty and unnecessary. I mean what did Brandi ever do to her? Did she say something bitchy in her book perhaps?

    In any event, today is the LAST EPISODE OF SHITSHOW!!! What shall Wewe and Ediot do with her time now with nothing to promote? No DWTS - they just released cast list and Wewe the dance music remix Queen was not asked to show America her sweet moves. Instead Carlton from Fresh Prince was asked to fill that spot.

    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

  6. #39096
    Elite Member dougie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top
    Posts
    5,595

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mostroop View Post
    It was a dig, the person said that L sang like an angel and drank like a fish
    I know what it stands for, well let me put it this way, the person who coined it may not have meant it as a mean-spirited dig, you know because their group they are all smart asses and are able to laugh at themselves.

  7. #39097
    Elite Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,870

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sunnygirl View Post
    I should have fixed the last line of my post- Lizzy followed the FAME and not the $ - my bad! I get that Dave stuck by Ediot and that Lizzy was just friends with Brandi only by association so the new wife is now her "friend." but what she said in her vh1 bio was so nasty and unnecessary. I mean what did Brandi ever do to her? Did she say something bitchy in her book perhaps?

    In any event, today is the LAST EPISODE OF SHITSHOW!!! What shall Wewe and Ediot do with her time now with nothing to promote? No DWTS - they just released cast list and Wewe the dance music remix Queen was not asked to show America her sweet moves. Instead Carlton from Fresh Prince was asked to fill that spot.
    Who knows. Their show is a pregnancy cliffhanger? Filmed months ago? Maybe she'll be pregnant, they'll announce it after this and act like this is all timeline compatible and her stupid fans will think it's all timeline compatible and life will continue as normal for all those crazy folks. Her special fans will talk as if they will be personally invited to the baby shower, Leann will discuss being the best mom ever with the worst pregnancy ever and Eddie will continue his tradition of fucking waitresses while his pregnant wife is at home. A reaction photo of him getting busted and his shocked sleazy squinty face, will make all the covers and Leann will put out a statement that Brandi is a cunt bitch and it's all her fault. All of her fucked up stalker fans who have long demeaned Brandi as a woman and wife will suddenly have an about face and it's not that his wife couldn't keep him happy like Brandi couldn't, but it's really just Eddie's cheating ways because if you can't be happy with the A-list megastar beautiful precious America's Sweetheart country queen Leann Rimes, no one will make you happy. There will be many sit-down interviews with ugly crying face and Eddie will be demonized and the paps will catch him walking into Brandi's house with flowers. Hopefully next series of photos will show him walking out, head hanging down, flowers still in hand, burning rubber out of the driveway and Brandi standing in the open doorway with a huge smile on her face in an FU t-shirt.

    There. That covers the next year.


    edit: LOL Dougie. That was funny.

  8. #39098
    Elite Member sluce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Top Secret Spy for Leann Rimes
    Posts
    37,383

    Default

    You should write fac fiction.
    Calico Kid and mostroop like this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

  9. #39099
    Elite Member Calico Kid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    1,870

    Default

    CL**adamus
    yoyoma likes this.

  10. #39100
    Elite Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    4,128

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dougie View Post
    I know what it stands for, well let me put it this way, the person who coined it may not have meant it as a mean-spirited dig, you know because their group they are all smart asses and are able to laugh at themselves.

    That's L's schtick, not B's.

  11. #39101
    Elite Member dougie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top
    Posts
    5,595

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sunnygirl View Post
    I should have fixed the last line of my post- Lizzy followed the FAME and not the $ - my bad! I get that Dave stuck by Ediot and that Lizzy was just friends with Brandi only by association so the new wife is now her "friend." but what she said in her vh1 bio was so nasty and unnecessary. I mean what did Brandi ever do to her? Did she say something bitchy in her book perhaps?

    In any event, today is the LAST EPISODE OF SHITSHOW!!! What shall Wewe and Ediot do with her time now with nothing to promote? No DWTS - they just released cast list and Wewe the dance music remix Queen was not asked to show America her sweet moves. Instead Carlton from Fresh Prince was asked to fill that spot.
    I don't think Brandi called anyone out by name, but she discussed either in her book, interviews, RHOBH that her former friends were superficial or something like that. During the divorce proceedings, Eddie claimed that Mason was best friends with Liz and Dave's son and Brandi was not allowing the boys to interact. In one of her more recent podcasts, Brandi said something like she was glad to have negative people out of her life, and by the way those negative people are now buddies with the current Mrs. Cibrian.

    Regarding DWTS, I did not think that she was referring to being a contestant - if she was being considered as a contestant, they are not allowed to discuss that until the announcement. I thought whatever discussions were related to her performing, or perhaps doing a one episode judging stint.

    ETA:
    Quote Originally Posted by mostroop View Post
    That's L's schtick, not B's.
    I was referring to L's schtick when she is talking about her and Eddie's circle of friends.

  12. #39102
    Elite Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,870

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    You should write fac fiction.
    Quote Originally Posted by Calico Kid View Post
    CL**adamus
    LOL, you guys.
    But this stuff writes itself! They're nothing if not nauseatingly predictable!

  13. #39103
    Elite Member sluce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Top Secret Spy for Leann Rimes
    Posts
    37,383

    Default

    Any tweets from leann yet about the passing of Joan Rivers?
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

  14. #39104
    Elite Member Calico Kid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    1,870

    Default

    If she has just one functioning brain cell, she'll shut up for once in her life.

  15. #39105
    Elite Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    3,140

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    Any tweets from leann yet about the passing of Joan Rivers?
    Well, she tweeted that "I'm in the middle of nowhere with no service" a few days ago. Bet she regrets that now.
    sluce and RealisticPerson like this.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 3 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 3 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 41
    Last Post: September 21st, 2011, 02:24 PM
  2. Replies: 80
    Last Post: August 14th, 2009, 08:42 PM
  3. Replies: 17
    Last Post: July 7th, 2009, 11:23 AM
  4. Replies: 21
    Last Post: June 1st, 2009, 11:10 AM
  5. LeAnn Rimes & Eddie Cibrian busted on another date
    By FierceKiten in forum Latest Gossip
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: May 22nd, 2009, 07:41 AM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •