Like Tree61617Likes

Thread: Big fat liars LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian go public

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnygirl View Post
    I just realized after 2 years posting here I somehow confused myself into thinking that faithanne and firebrat1229 were the same person. Ugh I'm dense. May I ask are the pics of the same woman/actress?
    I always get Trixie and Kitty confused and I'm not the only one. My avi is Eliza Dushku aka Faith the Vampire Slayer from Buffy. I think Firebrat's is Amanda Seyfried but I'm on my ipad so can't see it very clearly.
    Sunnygirl likes this.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

That's it, I'm going back to my old avatar to mess with your minds!

What is the similarity here? Mine blinks, her's doesn't.
    Sunnygirl and Kittylady like this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Quote Originally Posted by RealisticPerson View Post
    Fear not, she's tweeting with her other accounts, including the Irene Sybil one.
    Yeah, I think she's trying to be "quiet" (like Brandi was until yesterday). Probably waiting for the rape and MD controversies to die down.
    "Like when I host a party. I hope my guests get along. But if not, how interesting!"
    Andy Cohen

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    Oh thank God. I thought it was just me.
    Nooooo, I went and did extra sessions of luminosity after reading it...I thought I had forgot how to comprehend.
    witchcurlgirl and lindsaywhit like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Patty Rox View Post
    No way is she pregnant or ever will be.
    She's too obsessed and paranoid with her physical appearance to do anything to her body. She'd totally be the type to pull a Beyonce and have a secret surrogate. That being said, I don't see her as someone that can handle a child 24/7.
    RealisticPerson likes this.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

^^ Hmmm... Pregnant LeAnn...

She'd love the extra pap attention, would probably have three baby showers a week for the duration of the pregnancy and damn well blow up Twitter with fake comments about Eddie getting pickles and ice cream for her at 4am interspersed with complaints about her swollen ankles being worse then ebola.

And then she'd have the baby and it would all go to shit because all of a sudden she wouldn't be The Only One That Matters and would flip-flop between loving the attention and being resentful that she was having to share it with the baby, and the poor kid would end up whored out every time Mama needed some press or a jab at Brandi and pushed off onto an ancient and ugly nanny (so as to be Eddie Proof) the rest of the time.
    yowzers and Gossiplover like this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

That poor baby. I truly hope she is not pregnant, because these two selfish, twisted, morons would make Joan Crawford look like Mary Poppins. All the neurosis of Princess Diana, without a scintilla of her empathy or charm.

Kitty's post pretty much covered my reaction. (Thanks, Kitty!) If, by some horrific cosmic tragedy, they actually do have a child, I'm going to add three predictions:

1) Before that waif turns one, LeAnn will use it to flame/troll Brandi in some cunty way: the boys are always so sad when they have to be separated from their beloved sibling, or snide bullshit about how some ​parents don't understand the joys/the stress yada yada... of full-time parenting, or odious passive-aggressive comparisons implying how much better/smarter blah blah blah their little sweetheart is because of their extraordinary parenting skills.

2) She will work less, (Wait, is that possible?) but vacation more. (Wait, is that possible?)

3) Before the poor kid starts pre-school, all hell will break loose. No damn way is Ediot going to hang around all day with a kid in the house. The divorce will be bloody epic, and almost certainly include accusations of abuse and/or neglect. I'll admit that if not for that poor hypothetical child, I'd no doubt grab a bottle of wine and book a front row seat.

Quote Originally Posted by faithanne View Post
    I always get Trixie and Kitty confused and I'm not the only one. My avi is Eliza Dushku aka Faith the Vampire Slayer from Buffy. I think Firebrat's is Amanda Seyfried but I'm on my ipad so can't see it very clearly.
    I can now see Eliza when I look at your avi! I forgot she was on Buffy. Thanks for clarifying

....I wonder if all the silence from Wewe on twitter is because she is inconsolable over Joan Rivers health? We all know she's close personal friends with the dead or near dying.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnygirl View Post
    I can now see Eliza when I look at your avi! I forgot she was on Buffy. Thanks for clarifying

....I wonder if all the silence from Wewe on twitter is because she is inconsolable over Joan Rivers health? We all know she's close personal friends with the dead or near dying.
    That can't be coincidence, that there is proof that being "friends" with her is literally the kiss of death...!

And when Eddie takes the kid on visitation with his new squeeze Leann will get a taste of her own medicine

Except the new squeeze will not taunt Leann, have her friends harass Leann, and talk about Leann's miracle baby nonstop as her own bonus child who considers her place to be the happiest place on Earth. Leann will never truly get a taste of her own medicine because she's in a league all her own.

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

^ I don't know, I'm not going to underestimate Eddie Cibrian's ability to attract and be attracted to crazy women.

What is this I hear on twitter that Lizzy lips was the one who came up with the name "Angelfish" for Wewe?- sings like an angel and drinks like a fish. If that's true, very interesting! Lizzy seems like a total back-stabber since she followed the $ after Ediot and Brandi divorce.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Bronze Member

Word on the Twit is that Leann may be quiet, but the other 46 faces of Eve are going strong. All alleged, of course. Irene Sybil has lots to say, however.
    I'm meant to be charming not sincere

Any child those two have would most likely be blind, which is a good thing, because it wouldn't have to look at her fugly face up close. The poor things nostrils will probably get singed with the funky smell it's mother exudes. Poor little miracle child of the original miracle child.
    Piss off!

Thread Information