Like Tree61617Likes

Thread: Big fat liars LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian go public

Did she get a face transplant? That's the only way she will ever look good.
    Piss off!

I think it's the weight gain. She had her head turned when I first saw the TV and I thought it was Miranda Lambert. I did wonder how she got to close out the show because Celine Dion was on the telethon also.
    RealisticPerson likes this.

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

Oh gawd, I watched the first episode on Hulu, wtf?!?!???!?
    RealisticPerson and faithanne like this.
    KILLING ME WON'T BRING BACK YOUR GOD DAMNED HONEY!!!!!!!!!!

Come on, let's have lots of drinks.

Fuck you all, I'm going viral.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs P View Post
    I will sadly admit I watched the first three episodes of their show last night. It was probably bad for my health in that it led me to drinking too much wine where I can't recall what I saw. Come to think of it, blacking out was probably a good thing, in retrospect.

On another note, I feel bad for Falcor in NeverEnding Story because LeAnn totally looks like him.
    my brother and i are going to do a voiceover on an episode, like mystery science theater/rifftrax type. if it's funny we'll put it up on youtube and i'll link it.

we'll usually do three takes as we get more and more blitzed. then we edit it.

Quote Originally Posted by CelaLajeune View Post
    How does DB being a "yes man" benefit him? What could be the motive since their projects aren't that successful? Also, what exactly is his job profession and who are his other clients? I know he "writes" music and possibly had "hits" for some ... But I don't get his passion for LR. I'm clueless.
    I don't know much about his career but if he produces and writes for other (more successful) artists then Leann might be more of a vanity/side project where he can venture into different types of music than his regular bread and butter. Good producers who can write will make a shitload of money, especially pop producers. But if Barrel and Falcor are a "team" then I really don't know what's in it for him. He can't be making any money unless part of his deal is charging the record company big bucks for his studio time. That won't work if she doesn't have a deal.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by CelaLajeune View Post
    How does DB being a "yes man" benefit him? What could be the motive since their projects aren't that successful? Also, what exactly is his job profession and who are his other clients? I know he "writes" music and possibly had "hits" for some ... But I don't get his passion for LR. I'm clueless.
    I looked him up and he does have an extensive list of full/partial credits. Darrell Brown (musician) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

As for what he gets from LeAnn, the obvious answer is money to start with. Even if she hasn't got a deal she still has to pay him out of her own pocket for his time and efforts. Another thing might be a rise in his profile. He seems to enjoy riding the controversy that surrounds her and while I can't speak for anyone else I have to say I'd never heard of him before he became known as her chief pot stirrer. A third option is that he's someone who gets off on watching or guiding others as they self sabotage themselves to their doom before walking away richer but unscathed himself.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Bronze Member

Thanks Faith and Kitty.

btw, those bday pics of LR ... Her weird stomach looks like it is early preggos ... Never seen her cover up so much....

Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post
    As for what he gets from LeAnn, the obvious answer is money to start with. Even if she hasn't got a deal she still has to pay him out of her own pocket for his time and efforts.
    Unless she is at Heidi Montag levels of craziness and willing to pour hundreds of thousands/millions of her own money into her recordings now, Leann's pockets will be nowhere near as deep as Curb's. A record company can afford to be generous with recording budgets because the costs come out of the artist's share of royalties, which is why so many stupid pop tartlets think it's really cool to go record an album on an island with some hot producer, when the whole junket gets put on their bill and they don't make a cent until they've sold enough to pay for it. Not that I think Curb were that generous, but they'd have more to spend than Leann.

I would guess Barrell has some type of production deal with her, where he gives her studio time and makes a record which he either releases and takes the majority of the profits, or sells/licences to a bigger label. Of course none of this takes into account how unpopular she is. I doubt her last album even recouped let alone made any money. I agree at this point he's in it for the fame, or the notoriety.
    Kittylady and RealisticPerson like this.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Gold Member

I agree at this point he's in it for the fame, or the notoriety.
    Right on the money. He's been a main shit stirrer on Twitter, snarked at Brandy, had his SO post some nasty things and has shown up in her vids. This is strictly an ego project for him. He was the moving force behind Ilana Angel's blogging-after she first mentioned Meann, he called Ilana's boss, tried to get her fired then lied about it in his blog. Ilana called him out and the blog entry vanished.

Barrel also reads this thread > Last year he even gave it a shout out on twitter.

Barrel Clown and Leann collaborating

You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Bronze Member

Hate to admit watching the L & E episode with her father, but I was curious to see their interactions....which there was no scene of them alone together... In scene after she finished singing at the Opry, the camera pans to Eddie and DB just as DB is wiping tears from his eyes. I rolled my eyes! I supposed the effect was to show how her singing moved him to tears...YUCK!

It's honestly too bad Barrel isn't straight because they totally deserve each other.
    Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

LeAnn Rimes "Give" - 2014 MDA Telethon Performance

Muscular Dystrophy Association
    Published on Aug 31, 2014
    Alyssa Milano, star of the ABC hit series "Mistresses" Alyssa Milano introduces a special tribute to America's Heroes - firefighters - by Grammy winner LeAnn Rimes.
    I am infuriated: Flip Flops

Once again, I can't understand half of what she's singing. Her enunciation just sucks.
    dougie, CL** and Soverymegr like this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

My neighbor is here and I just played that clip but she couldn't see the screen. She asked if it was one of those people trying to sing on America's Got Talent. I asked if she thought the singer had talent and she said no. She's way to flat in to many parts and is not breathing correctly. My neighbor is in the industry and was shocked when I showed her it was Leann. LOL
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Thread Information