Like Tree61617Likes

Thread: Big fat liars LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian go public

I felt like the handbag thing was just another one of their sick jokes. A "transparency" handbag, like the shitshow is supposed to show us how transparent she and Eddie's "relationship" is. I secretly think Eddie is more of a psycho than Leann and they feed off each others delusional ideas.
    Sunnygirl and RealisticPerson like this.
    Drive-by poster

I have always wanted a bag where everyone can see my tampons, birth control condoms etc etc....Well if I actually used any of those things anyway...Ah Chemo has its benefits I must say.
    P.S Am currently on a break from treatment and spending one whole month in Bali.. Don't hate

^^good for you exippy. I've been wondering how your treatments have been going. I have always wanted to go to Bali. Enjoy .

On a crazy note- how much you wanna bet Wewe will milk the whole fact she and Ediot were the last interview Joan Rivers conducted before use lapsed in a coma?
    RealisticPerson and Zooyork like this.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

^ If Joan doesn't make it she will make some kind of post along the lines of "what an honour for me to have been my BFF's last guest"
    RealisticPerson and Sunnygirl like this.

^ Oh no, you have reminded her about her dear, dear friend!

I think it's hilarious that she tweets people to wish them happy birthday and can't help mentioning that her birthday has just passed!
    RealisticPerson likes this.

^ never known anyone to have a birthday that lasted soooo long....I must admit tho I was saying "No I can't do that. I have just had a baby" when the kid was 9 months old. haha

I think her 30th birthday celebration lasted a month, guess she tones it down to a week for non-milestone years, eh? *rolleyes*

But seriously, what other adults make such a big deal? It's a birthday, moron, everybody has one every year, until they die. How about just be grateful you made it through another year and STFU about it. Big birthday bashes are for kids, not grown ass people. Milestone birthdays, I can understand some people want to throw a party. A ONE DAY deal, not an entire month or week. Nobody is that freakin' special.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

I blame this behavior on Belinda, because she was constantly telling the grinchy luck dragon what a miracle she was, so she has some major delusions of grandeur.
    Piss off!

Except Leann is an adult and that excuse ran out 11 years ago. I know Leann was a home schooled only child star, and it's understandable she was a self-absorbed monstrous kid. But people, including America's Sweetheart, are supposed to mature. Leann has never been on her own. She went from her parents to live-in boyfriends at a very early age, and then right from Dean to Ed. She's always paid to have someone around telling her she's the only one that matters.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Calico Kid View Post
    Except Leann is an adult and that excuse ran out 11 years ago. I know Leann was a home schooled only child star, and it's understandable she was a self-absorbed monstrous kid. But people, including America's Sweetheart, are supposed to mature. Leann has never been on her own. She went from her parents to live-in boyfriends at a very early age, and then right from Dean to Ed. She's always paid to have someone around telling her she's the only one that matters.
    Everything I've heard about NPD is it's very hard to treat.
    It's pervasive for her. Her mom told her she was a miracle and that she had a vision from God that Leann would be special and change the world or something. Leann's been told this story repeatedly so her little world of delusion is at the core of her personality.

Look at how she talks and describes herself. Everything is a statement of being unique and boasting.

Called herself America's Sweetheart (she wasn't ever)
    Puts out a video and says it's the first video recorded on an iphone (not true, many others before her)
    Says often she is the only true country singer right now, only one singing real country (not true)
    Said just the other day that of all the albums on the dance charts, she's the only one whose album was truly a dance album (not true)
    Repeatedly says in interviews she's one of the only child stars who has a career as an adult. Talks about how rare she is. (so not true)

I know there's other examples but those are off the top of my head. Every interview has some version of this. She fails repeatedly but puts out these statements that always have that theme: #1, unique, the first, rare, only one. Doesn't matter that it's all obviously not true. It's a big deal for her to think this way about herself.

Not to mention that she's also said about herself that if someone tells her no, it makes her want to do it that much harder. That she never blames herself, that she is competitive, that she likes to be in control.

Productive coparenting between Brandi and Eddie never stood a chance with her in the picture.

I will sadly admit I watched the first three episodes of their show last night. It was probably bad for my health in that it led me to drinking too much wine where I can't recall what I saw. Come to think of it, blacking out was probably a good thing, in retrospect.

On another note, I feel bad for Falcor in NeverEnding Story because LeAnn totally looks like him.

Quote Originally Posted by CL** View Post
    Everything I've heard about NPD is it's very hard to treat.
    It's pervasive for her. Her mom told her she was a miracle and that she had a vision from God that Leann would be special and change the world or something. Leann's been told this story repeatedly so her little world of delusion is at the core of her personality.

Look at how she talks and describes herself. Everything is a statement of being unique and boasting.

Called herself America's Sweetheart (she wasn't ever)
    Puts out a video and says it's the first video recorded on an iphone (not true, many others before her)
    Says often she is the only true country singer right now, only one singing real country (not true)
    Said just the other day that of all the albums on the dance charts, she's the only one whose album was truly a dance album (not true)
    Repeatedly says in interviews she's one of the only child stars who has a career as an adult. Talks about how rare she is. (so not true)

I know there's other examples but those are off the top of my head. Every interview has some version of this. She fails repeatedly but puts out these statements that always have that theme: #1, unique, the first, rare, only one. Doesn't matter that it's all obviously not true. It's a big deal for her to think this way about herself.

Not to mention that she's also said about herself that if someone tells her no, it makes her want to do it that much harder. That she never blames herself, that she is competitive, that she likes to be in control.

Productive coparenting between Brandi and Eddie never stood a chance with her in the picture.
    haha we could go on with this one forever.

She is a gay icon (lol wut?)
    Schoolmates were so jealous of her talent they tried to kill her and she had to leave school, so she was bullied before anyone else (story is bullshit)
    Her record contract was so awful it's known as the worst contract in history (really?)
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

It doesn't help that enablers like Barrel Clown tell her that God put her on this earth for a purpose (ie to warble unintelligibly - thanks for nothing, God).
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by faithanne View Post
    It doesn't help that enablers like Barrel Clown tell her that God put her on this earth for a purpose (ie to warble unintelligibly - thanks for nothing, God).
    How does DB being a "yes man" benefit him? What could be the motive since their projects aren't that successful? Also, what exactly is his job profession and who are his other clients? I know he "writes" music and possibly had "hits" for some ... But I don't get his passion for LR. I'm clueless.

She was just on the MD telethon. I was walking by the TV and I thought it was Miley singing do I paid it no mind. When I walked back I saw it was her. She actually looked good ( looked like she gained a little weight) but to sound like Miley Cyrus is not a good thing

Thread Information