Like Tree61617Likes

Thread: Big fat liars LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian go public

Bronze Member

I think it's really funny that her show is doing worse than a Nick Jr show meant for preschoolers in the ratings. My kid loves "Wallykazam!" so that's the only reason I knew what it was.

Scandal - LeAnn Rimes blasted for joking she 'raped' her boyfriend at age 16

In what started off a serious interview, LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian crawled into bed with Joan Rivers, and Rimes rattled on about her upbringing.

The singer recalled growing up in the limelight and aspiring to be famous as a young girl. For most of the 15-minute clip, which was part of Rivers’ YouTube series, Cibrian sat quietly beside his wife.

Then at the end of the “In Bed with Joan” segment, when Rivers asked Rimes about the first time she had sex, her choice of words was raised some eyebrows.

“I was in Monte Carlo and I was 15?... 16… He was my boyfriend for like three and a half years so yeah, he was fine. I think I raped him. I think that’s how it happened,” she joked.

Not surprisingly, the Twitterverse didn’t take kindly to Rimes’ quote.

Users immediately began blasting the country singer for making light of rape.

margaret mccarroll @margaretmccarr4
    @leannrimes - rape is not a joke
    9:18 AM - 28 Aug 2014

Rachel @crazykittehcat
    @leannrimes is sick for making a rape joke. Sick and vile.
    9:56 AM - 28 Aug 2014

Julianne @Julianne_Gatlin
    Leann Rimes thinks rape is a joke? Would it be a joke if it happened to her daughter? Oh wait, she doesn't have kids. Still an idiot.
    9:44 AM - 28 Aug 2014

The songstress, who is usually very active on social media, has yet to respond to the backlash.

LeAnn Rimes blasted for joking she 'raped' her boyfriend at age 16 | Fox News
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

I wish someone would tie Leann's hand to a chair when she talks. Or is she always swatting flies. If so she should close her legs.......I know I know. Tacky comment.
    RealisticPerson likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by dougie View Post
    Eddie's figurine is placed exactly were it should be: Sitting next the pot of gold...
    At least the bakery that creates all of her horrendous, 99% dyed fondant cakes finally got something right
    Katy, urine danger, gurl! - BITTER

Is she wishing people happy bday so they can wish her happy bday back even though they had no clue?

Quote Originally Posted by idunno View Post
    You can watch them at vh1.com, if you're from a USA/Canada location. If you're from a different location, I believe you can still watch them by downloading Hulu.
    I've been to the hulu website before and you can only watch their stuff from the US (unless you have a vpn).

Bronze Member

How do you "design" clear handbags? Isn't the clear part the actual design? Maybe it's a satire of her non-existent bikini line.

Quote Originally Posted by PinkSharpie View Post
    I think it's really funny that her show is doing worse than a Nick Jr show meant for preschoolers in the ratings. My kid loves "Wallykazam!" so that's the only reason I knew what it was.
    Ha ha I noticed that too about Wallykazam. I'm surprised that show isn't doing well for Nick. Disney is really beating them in all genres now. Speaking of Nick- I'm actually intrigued about the upcoming Nick Carter's show on Vh1. I bet his show will be the one breakout reality show since all the others this summer have bombed.

Quote Originally Posted by CL** View Post
    I can't even:

Robin Leach ‏@Robin_Leach 45m
    Look at ruby rich red tuna caught this morning off San Diego for tonights bday dinner pic.twitter.com/P19eoi0ylu

LeAnn Rimes Cibrian ‏@leannrimes 42m
    @Robin_Leach happy bday! Mine was yesterday xoxo
    Happy Birthday Robin Leach! Mine as 6 months ago xoxoxoxo

Quote Originally Posted by GoldenGirlie View Post
    How do you "design" clear handbags? Isn't the clear part the actual design? Maybe it's a satire of her non-existent bikini line.
    Her handbag design is just another one of her SWF moments. Only this time instead of swiping ideas from Brandi she got her brilliant handbag design from Von's check-out.
    rollo and RealisticPerson like this.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by aabbcc View Post
    I've been to the hulu website before and you can only watch their stuff from the US (unless you have a vpn).
    Oh I see, non US peeps will have to rely on Gr recaps, then.

Quote Originally Posted by GoldenGirlie View Post
    Well, I guess you'd have to desigm the shape of the handbag, length of straps, zipper/buttons and what not. But is this handbag storyline scripted, smart-ass satire, or is Leann hoping someone will offer her a design deal based on her amazing marketing skillz (aka calling the paps). This shit show is a sad mess.

I just tried the VH1 site and it's letting me watch episode 1 and I'm in Oz so maybe they'll be putting them all up eventually.

Oh, and I'm literally 2 seconds in "This is my wife..." and already I want to punch this fat fuck in the face. Eddie I mean.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

okay i'm downloading these right now (they won't get any sort of credit rating for my download btw, iykwim, wink wink)

i can't believe one episode was called 'eating and tweeting'. isn't that pretty close to 'drinking and tweeting'? obsessed ffs!

I still like the 'there is no feud just a third party who won't shut up and we can end this all when she decides to quit being a bitch'

OMG I WANNA RING THEIR NECKS FOR THAT!!!

you know peeps ask me why i hate leann rimes so much. i just can't explain it man. it's maddening when people straight up lie about someone else, are the ones doing the same shit they are blaming her for.

i may need to buy a pink wig. i think i'm being psychologically tampered with.

(just kidding but it still really does make me roll the fuck outta my eyes).

ps i tried to contact some who had issues with finding the show but my private email is turned off? how did i do that? i can't even send one out. or am i blocked by faithanne?

pps is it weird i went to 7-11 and my bill was $7.11
    Last edited by Annika; August 30th, 2014 at 07:04 PM. Reason: freaky thing happened that i had to share or go mental

^No you're not blocked by me!

I just watched the first episode and think I need a strong drink and it's only 10.00 am.

Fuck. They're fucking mental, seriously. Who thought this would be a good idea? Eddie is a terrible actor unless he's playing the role of douche in which case he's a fantastic actor. Leann is nuts and if she wasn't such a hideous person I'd feel sorry for her. She's so insecure and all the "we laugh, laugh, laugh" repeated ad nauseam is directly contradicted by her need for Eddie to comment on the non-story they keep bringing up. She needs help, do they have tweehab for reality TV?
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

For some reason lately I remembered some old Lainey Gossip posts about Leann/Brandi/Eddie around when they first got together, and I'm pretty sure they never were reposted here. So thought I might copy and paste some because I think its kind of fun to read something from back then.

From February 2011:

Lainey Gossip Entertainment Update|LeAnn Rimes Eddie Cibrian Grammy Awards 2011 14feb11
    Staying skinny won’t make him stay. But you will learn that the hard way.

LeAnn Rimes doesn’t go anywhere these days without fiancé Eddie Cibrian. He doesn’t want to miss a moment out there either. After all, that’s why he upgraded right? And that’s why he’ll always be looking to climb. I don’t enjoy the game of psychologising from a distance but in this case, I wonder if that’s why she works out so hard. Because deep down she knows and she’s afraid.

I suppose you get what’s coming though. In one form or another.

And did you see the BitchFace? The BitchFace exploded all over my inbox soon as it happened. Many of you saw the BitchFace too, watching LeAnn watch Miranda Lambert, realising that, at 28, she’s over. This is the face of someone who knows she’s over.

*wish the video Lainey attached worked, but it doesn't.

From Dec 29, 2010:
    Lainey Gossip Entertainment Update|LeAnn Rimes Eddie Cibrian engaged 29dec10
    So they’re engaged now. After a year of constant arrogant bullsh-t, and a Shape Magazine cover controversy – click here for a refresher - and a previous engagement that they denied because they wanted to maximise their exposure, and now a year-ending “official” engagement when all the real stars are in hibernation, so as to leverage more fuel for what’s sure to be an upcoming reality show…

Would these two please F-CK OFF???

Needless to say, LeAnn has been documenting every moment of this happy news on her Twitter. This was my favourite comment:

The ring is out there. Someone got a shot of us at the beach, so that's not much a secret, but the rest is very personal and sweet. I was shocked to say the least.

“Someone got a shot”?

Have you seen this “shot”?

Please.

Please click here and take a good look at that “shot”. Does that look like it happened by accident?

There’s actually a whole series of them but they’ve been blocked from web use which is why only People.com can post it. About 40 photos, all “candid” but taken super close and from very flattering angles with the best light, of these two losers posing like they’re in a Calvin Klein fragrance ad. In some of them she’s leaning back on the railing, and he’s bent over her, and they’re kissing looking longingly into each other’s eyes. In others, he has his arms wrapped around her from behind, and his hands have hitched up her shirt TO EXPOSE HER ABS, as they’re gazing out towards the ocean. It’s pathetic. It’s hilarious. It’s so f-cking obvious I don’t know why she bothers. And I wish SO BADLY I could post them but for whatever reason, probably a magazine exclusive, they’ve been embargoed and are off limits.

So you’ll have to settle for these: here are LeAnn and Eddie and THE RING at LAX heading to Mexico for a holiday. You’ll see her on the beach in a bikini soon. Trust.

Lainey has more articles but this one is my fav. *ALTHOUGH I hate the fact that Lainey refers to Dean as a" 'Mo" when he clearly is not.
    From 2009:
    Country Stalker!

June 3, 2009Posted at 3:54 AM Posted by Lainey
    Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on email More Sharing Services

Tags:

This story keeps getting better and better.

Eddie Cibrian married a territorial bitch. I love her so much.

So LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian – they made some movie of the week together and then started f-cking. Obviously a problem because she’s married to a ‘mo and he has a wife and children.

Us Weekly blew the story open a couple of months ago with closed circuit camera footage from a restaurant where they were sneaking away to have dinner.

Eddie denied it, and did not give up his wife.

LeAnn’s husband supported her and she kept flashing her wedding ring.

Then a couple of weeks ago at a Laker game the two “ran into” each other and that, as they say, was the straw that broke the camel’s back.

Eddie’s wife is shooting off her mouth now. What’s coming out of it is smutty gold.

In an exclusive interview with Us Weekly, Brandi Glanville calls LeAnn a relentless hussy!
    "LeAnn is a stalker. She refuses to leave us alone -- it is shameful and scary. People are going to say it takes two to tango and I get that, but at some point LeAnn needs to stop asking him to dance."

More, more, we want more!

She gives us more!

Brandi says Eddie changed his number so LeAnn hunted him down.

“(I am not) a scorned wife. I'm a happy wife fighting for what I have. LeAnn is so desperate for fame she has left her self-respect in the gutter and doesn't care who she hurts to get what she wants. She's hurting my family and messing with the wrong mom."

She goes on to say that LeAnn’s “disgusting” behaviour is a ploy to make headlines, having tasted the spotlight when the story broke, she’s eager for more of it.

LeAnn meanwhile declined to comment but those close to her are charging that it’s Eddie and Brandi who are the famewhores because they’re the ones talking to the press. I have no idea what Brandi looks like. Do you?

However, this is LeAnn yesterday hanging out with some random dude in Malibu. She doesn’t seem like she minds getting papped.

Lainey Gossip Entertainment Update|Eddie Cibrian wife calls LeAnn Rimes a homewrecking stalker in Us Weekly
    Butterfly, needmeds and spinmonkey like this.

Elite Member

Brandi's got her own problems, sure, but gotta give her credit...she has always totally hit the nail on the head in describing Leann.

Quote Originally Posted by CL** View Post
    Brandi's got her own problems, sure, but gotta give her credit...she has always totally hit the nail on the head in describing Leann.

i like how she's saying it's an attack towards the family. 'messing with the wrong mom' rather than 'messing with the wrong woman'. it's true though, that's why i didn't mind the whole brangelina thing, cuz kids weren't involved (well angie had her adopted kids but she wasn't really linked to anyone at the time). i think brandi was really upset her family unit was broken up more than her husband cheating. i would be, especially if i had that whole dream of being a stay at home mom, working with my kids on projects while my hubby worked hard and we were a fam at the end of the day. then poof, it's gone.

Thread Information