Like Tree61617Likes

Thread: Big fat liars LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian go public

Gold Member

I finally go to watch this circus but got distracted by laundry, dishes, work and virtually anything else going on. This crap is BORING and that should tell VH! the whole story. No clicks for shock value.

What did jump out at me is how angry Ediot and Meann seem. At each other. Not ha, ha, ha we're fighting type angry, but nasty, deep down rage. The Wisecracks are intended to hurt. And I call bullshit on the whole "We're #smartassses" nonsense. Unless you leave off the smart. Clueless, crass and lacking any entertainment value. This isn't a carwreck, it's a rent-a-wreck.
    CL** and RealisticPerson like this.

Are people watching this online somewhere? I don't get the television channel.
    RealisticPerson likes this.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by SapphireJD View Post
    I finally go to watch this circus but got distracted by laundry, dishes, work and virtually anything else going on. This crap is BORING and that should tell VH! the whole story. No clicks for shock value.

What did jump out at me is how angry Ediot and Meann seem. At each other. Not ha, ha, ha we're fighting type angry, but nasty, deep down rage. The Wisecracks are intended to hurt. And I call bullshit on the whole "We're #smartassses" nonsense. Unless you leave off the smart. Clueless, crass and lacking any entertainment value. This isn't a carwreck, it's a rent-a-wreck.
    This is from JSJ's new blog/site. She explains when this was being filmed. Feel free to take this with a grain of salt:

'LeAnn and Eddie' Episode 7 Recap: Funk Shway

Three things before I begin the recap:

LeAnn Rimes is a glorious moron.

This episode should be called "Eddie Cibrian's Burn Book" because, damn. He's angry.

You have permission to view this episode from your Benevolent Queen. It won't change anything. Watch it for the BLIND REVEALS. While they're waving their hands and going, "Look over here!" you can see so much under the surface.

Now the recap.

This episode is fakery as usual with LeAnn designing grocery bags with the wedding planner from Eddie's FIRST wedding. Which leads to a completely fake paparazzi set up and gaffe because LeAnn and 'Lizzy of the Unfortunate Face' hatch this idea that it would be a totes hilarious publicity stunt if she walks around with a dildo and a bottle of Jack in her clear plastic 'County Jail' purse!

Cue the awkward run in with one of the neighborhood moms and she cancels the playdate with Jake upon seeing a purple dildo and booze in LeAnn's jail sack.

Can I stop typing now? Please? I can't for the life of me even understand how this made it on the air. It's just so awful.

Back in the fake house, Eddie gets to decorate a 'fake media room' with his fake Craigslist designer. Naturally, he's going to punk LeAnn and make it super fug with relics of his first marriage, but hahahahahaha just kidding! He's got great taste after all and designs his room with all of LeAnn's favorite things because he lurrrrrves her.

Gag. Hork. Barf.

So now that we've recapped the story no one cares about, let's dig deep into the subtle stuff.

Remember last year when LeAnn was all 'Fat n Cray Margaret' and 'dropped a weight on her hand' requiring booze and pills extensive medical care? Well this episode was filmed during this period of time and you can just FEEL ALL THE HATES between Eddie and LeAnn. Oh buddy. It is so superb in every way. And you can so tell girlfriend totally allegedly punched the shit out of a wall because her hand, even under her wrist, is bruised to holy hell like she went all Mike Tyson on some European hotel plaster while her husband was 8 hours away banging chicks. I love it.

She's freaking WASTED the whole time. Like not a single sober moment. Allegedly.

Soccer comes up during a convo with 'Lizzy of the Unfortunate Face' and LeAnn is spitting nickels and acid she's so pissed even though she's trying to play it cool. Remember last year's soccer season when ALLEGEDLY, someone passed out on the living room floor and had to be fireman carried into the car and inhaled a trough of In n Out burger on the field? Just judging by the undertones of this episode, I'm gonna go with the timelines matching up. Allegedly. Jusssssss sayin'.

Back to the fingers! This dolt has them taped, then in the next scene they aren't taped...they're the magically healing and breaking again fingers! Case in point: before LeAnn has to meet the (Craigslist) mom she thinks she offended, her fingers aren't taped and she's gesticulating wildly with her hands as usual. At the restaurant where she meets Craigslist Mom, the fingers are taped. When she returns home after the meeting, the fingers are not taped.

Busted.

Derp.

Another thing of note, Eddie's delivery makes me think it genuine, but I don't know if they're just trolling us at this point, but his theme with LeAnn this whole episode is how she is surrounded by 'Yes Men' and doesn't care about other people's opinions. <<< longest run on sentence ever!>>>

This guy is not a good actor and his pissiness is palpable during this episode. This also lines up with the epic blowout that caused the show to switch directions, and this had to be one of the first reshoots after the big knock down drag out.

Definitely watch it over the long weekend and see the nuances giving all the tells. I literally could not believe what I was seeing. Freaking morons.

One more to go! Thank you baby Yeezus, thank you. Next week, we get to see 'Hawaiian Shart Attack' for 30 full minutes. I can totally wait.

Elite Member

Well here are last night's numbers. Surprise, surprise, they did even worse than last week. This news makes me happy.

Below are the ratings for the nightís Top 25 cable originals in key demos, along with a few lower-rated shows of interest. If there are any series youíd like added to the latter list, please let us know. Some analysis and context follow the chart.

Sorry for the double post. I didn't realize that mine was the last post before coming back & posting this.
    snoopqueen and lindsaywhit like this.

Ha, even though I think Jenn's insider status is a load of crap, it was an interesting recap. I didn't watch (it's on the dvr with all the rest unwatched eps) but the observation about the on-and-off finger splint might just make me take a peek. So much for continuity, what a shocker.
    RealisticPerson likes this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

I haven't seen any of the episodes. Is this last one online anywhere?

Now I really want to see it. I enjoyed all those JustJen BIs because despite her fuckery they rang true and I believe at one time she was getting info from the set.

I don't think it will ever get an air date down here, with our small population there would probably only be 12 people watching.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by RealisticPerson View Post
    I haven't seen any of the episodes. Is this last one online anywhere?
    You can watch them at vh1.com, if you're from a USA/Canada location. If you're from a different location, I believe you can still watch them by downloading Hulu.
    I haven't done this myself, so I don't know how it works. The recaps on GR are more fun anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by faithanne View Post
    Now I really want to see it. I enjoyed all those JustJen BIs because despite her fuckery they rang true and I believe at one time she was getting info from the set.

I don't think it will ever get an air date down here, with our small population there would probably only be 12 people watching.
    12 people is a significant rise in viewer numbers compared to the current ratings, so you never know. I'm sure vh1 will take any and all viewers they can get at this point.

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

LeAnn Rimes celebrates her birthday with husband Eddie Cibrian | Mail Online
    'Magical!' LeAnn Rimes shares snap of her unicorn cake as she celebrates her birthday with husband Eddie Cibrian

By Bobbie Whiteman for MailOnline

Published: 18:09 EST, 29 August 2014 | Updated: 19:11 EST, 29 August 2014

She started her 32nd birthday with an Instagram snap of herself sipping a healthy green drink on Thursday.

LeAnn Rimes showed off her taut and toned abs in Daisy Dukes, a bikini top and a diaphanous wrap in the photo she captioned: 'Starting 32 on a healthy note before it goes downhill lol.'

By the evening, the country and western singer was into serious sugar overload as she stared with glee at her two-tier birthday cake topped with a cup cake ablaze with candles.

Calorie-laden yumminess: LeAnn Rimes shared a photo of her staring at her 32nd birthday cake with glee, with the caption, 'Ohhhhhhhhhhh the unicorns #magical' on Thursday

The delighted celebrity captioned the picture: 'Ohhhhhhhhhhh the unicorns #magical.'

The whimsical creation was covered in white icing and featured a pair of large eyes and a rainbow that flowed down the side.

She and husband Eddie Cibrian appeared to be celebrating her birthday with friends, who stood around in the background holding plates in the garden of their home in Malibu, California

Earlier, the couple took to the beach for a cute snap of Eddie snuggling up behind his wife, with one hand around her tummy pulling her close.

Loved up couple: The country star posted another snap of hunky husband Eddie Cibrian getting up close and personal on a beautiful beach, with the caption, 'Beautiful bday'

The 41-year-old rested his other hand over her shoulder as LeAnn lovingly reached up to hold it.

The smiling singer-turned-reality star added the message: 'Beautiful day.'

LeAnn wore a black spaghetti string dress with large pink flowers and a big smile while the Sunset Beach actor donned a black vest and a cap pulled on backwards.

LeAnn Rimes celebrates her birthday with husband Eddie Cibrian | Mail Online

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Annika View Post
    yeah i was rooting for them to divorce all this time but they really do deserve to wallow in despair together for the rest of their z list lives.
    i just can't even imagine this relationship or how it is healthy at all. EVERY single thing is about Brandi or relates back to her! They are consumed!

That recap....all about Brandi and memories with Brandi.
    That purse line and the angelfish design...inspired by a comment from Brandi.
    The unicorn obsession and yesterday's unicorn birthday cake...inspired by a comment from Brandi.

They cannot let go. It is creepy as fuck. I'd have my spouse in marriage counseling if they were hanging on to the past this bad. In their case, they're both consumed with it so there's no sane one involved to point out the issue.

Elite Member

How sad is that cake? It looks like something from a child's birthday party.

Quote Originally Posted by mostroop View Post
    How sad is that cake? It looks like something from a child's birthday party.
    Considering Leann's emotional age being around 11 years old I think that cake is right on the money.

OK, I watched Episode 7 online. The thing is, there is nothing in their lives that is exciting enough to have on a reality show. They are dull, and boring. The show is fakes stuff that is dull and boring. Big Lips Lizzy is dull and boring and UGLY. I don't know how she talks with those lips.

ETA: Did Big Ed lose his wedding ring on the beach?

I'm surprised they didn't just shove that dildo on top for the "horn".

Holy shit.........is that fucking Eddie sitting at the bottom of cake at the end of rainbow, next to a pot of gold????
    Drive-by poster

Elite Member

LOL. Yeah, it is. Speaks for itself.

Have they had a cake, YET, that doesn't have an image of themselves on it?!

I can't even:

Robin Leach ‏@Robin_Leach 45m
    Look at ruby rich red tuna caught this morning off San Diego for tonights bday dinner pic.twitter.com/P19eoi0ylu

LeAnn Rimes Cibrian ‏@leannrimes 42m
    @Robin_Leach happy bday! Mine was yesterday xoxo
    spinmonkey likes this.

Thread Information