Like Tree61617Likes

Thread: Big fat liars LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian go public

Elite Member

It looks photohopped. Her legs look weird.
    RealisticPerson likes this.

Bronze Member

Flipping through the channels, I caught the "show" just as LeAnn and Lizzy Lipps were trying to (apparently) attract the paps. The "acting" is soooo bad, but it's the "plotline" that is so fucking OFFENSIVE. Using JAKE, right along with a purse full of dildos as a plot device is so scummy, I can't believe even these two assbags would try it. Jesus Christ on a trailer hitch, how Brandi is managing to not shank these two losers, let alone maintain her silence through all this is beyond me. I'm not a violent person by any means...but if they were using my 7-year-old like this, I'd probably be in a jail cell. Un-Fucking-Believable!!

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    So it's a pee on a stick cliff hanger!!!!!!

OMG! I can't wait to tune in next week and see how all of that turns out!!

Katy, urine danger, gurl! - BITTER

Silver Member

Only saw a couple snippets of this week's "Fifty Shades of Neigh" episode...but it was enough to make me wonder:

between L & E, who's the bigger whore and who's the bigger moron? I can't decide It's just so close. I'm calling them whoron until further notice.
    "Do you know the best thing about banging your head against the wall? It feels so good when you finally stop." --Dad

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by LameAnn View Post
    I didn't see the show. I didn't realize Chelsea had some big finale. Why wouldn't they go to the after party? It seems like it would be fun. I'm sure she was invited since she was on the last show. I think Eddie really doesn't like those kind of deals.
    I think Eddie would like those kind of deals if he was able to go without LeAnn. Aside from all the women he could try and hit on if flying solo there's also the availability of alcohol and I'll bet his little clinging vine gets VERY unstable and embarrassing after a few.

Quote Originally Posted by dougie View Post

OMG! I have something very, very similar to that dress! Except when I get out of bed wearing it I usually throw my robe on over the top as I stumble downstairs for my morning smoke and coffee, not team it with some used up bootees and go on the pap ho stroll.

During Joan's 'Sit On It And Rotate It' portion, LeAnn recalled a sixth grade classmate who, by bringing a knife to school, caused the young entertainer to be plucked out of the school system into homeschooling by her mother.

'You are one f***n crazy b***h, you're probably in jail by now... I had to leave school and start homeschooling because of your a**, so I hope you are eating bread and water right now.'
    This story has escalated so much over the time she's been telling it that by this time next year the girl probably turned up to the school with assault rifles screaming "I'm coming for you LeAnn!". Gods, I hope that someone from her old school comes out and blasts this for the bullshit it is!
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

It's pretty sad that Joan, an 81 year old plasticated woman, looks better than LeMann.

Ed was probably worried that she would start drinking and shart on herself again, so he drug her ass out of the studio before the after party began.
    Piss off!

I'm watching shitshow before work. Thank you iheartdior for your recap- its a lot better than what I'm watching! I see Wewe has the finger splint - no mention of it ha ha. I can't stop cringing at Wewe's attempt at designing - clear plastic bag handbags? What exactly are you designing if it's fucking clear plastic? FFS is she making the bags BPA free and vegan????
    I'm surprised creepy Karla didn't get the part as the pissy mom who canceled the play date. This show is all so ridiculous I just don't understand how the hell it ever made it on air.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Does anyone know why the Cable Ratings for last Thursday haven't been posted on the cable ratings site? The last one I can find is for Thursday, the 14th. Is LeAnn paying someone not to post them?

Cable Ratings 7pm until Midnight for Thursday 14 August 2014

Elite Member

They posted last week's dismal ratings. I'm pretty sure they're here in this thread, somewhere. Nielsen doesn't come out with the ratings until the following afternoon, so you will have to wait until later for today's results.

Silver Member

i was also offended that they used Jake and dildos as a story line. they are beyond vile. props to Brandi for keeping her mouth shut, i know it must be really hard

Bronze Member

I don't think there's one interview she's done recently where she hasn't claimed what 'smart assess' they are and they're always joking with each other! It makes me wonder if that's Eddie's out, he says horrible shitty things that he absolutely means and then just says 'I'm joking babe' or something similar so she repeats that constantly.

^^^
    I agree. Dude is earning every penny the hard way, but I think he is getting to the point that he just can't freaking stand her anymore.

But then he's got to be thinking about what his options are..........and they are absolutely nothing. He's older, chubby, can't sing or act, and has zero money. Add to that idiot. The world must be pretty bleak to Eddie.

Couldn't happen to a nicer guy.
    "Like when I host a party. I hope my guests get along. But if not, how interesting!"
    Andy Cohen

yeah i was rooting for them to divorce all this time but they really do deserve to wallow in despair together for the rest of their z list lives.

He made his pig sty, now he gets to waller in it. It couldn't have happened to a better womanizing, douche nozzle.
    Piss off!

Thread Information