Like Tree61617Likes

Thread: Big fat liars LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian go public

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    Maybe she wasn't invited to the after-party? Or Eddie wasn't invited so she had to go home? Can't imagine why else she wouldn't attend so she could tweet about how much FUNNNNN it was.

I'm having trouble understanding why she was invited to, let alone perform at the finale in the first place.

It's like she was purposely roaming the E! Production Building halls after the taping the that interview with Joan, and just asked someone if she could be a part of the finale, and Chelsea was just like "Sure, whatever, I don't give a f*ck, it's my last show"

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnygirl View Post

Do you think you will ever call a truce with Brandi?

Wewe: That's up to her.

Ediot: there really isn't a feud. It is coming from one camp. But we made an effort to keep our mouths shut and not to air anything publicly. ------instead we do never ending articles and talk show appearances Plus revolved our reality show about Brandi.

I love that Leann's answer contradicts Eddie's answer in a way.
    Leann: "That's up to her" (When the "feud" ends)
    Eddie: "There really isn't a feud" (Stop tryin' to start sh*t Leann)

Does she get child support?
    Ediot: every month
    Wewe: he would go to jail. That's what people don't realize, it's illegal not to pay it.
    Thank you Captian O' (Leann).
    First, If there are no recorded/court documents ordering a parent to pay, technically it's not illegal if he or she does not pay child support. Would make that person a huge deadbeat a**hole, yes, but it's not illegal.

But we all know in Eddie's case he is ordered to pay child support. And yes, it is illegal if he does not pay, and he would be thrown in jail. But, with that said, the CA court system isn't that "quick", if he was missing payments, it would take months (maybe even years) for him to actually receive sort of punishment for it - i.e. get throwing in jail.

Case in point: Slade Smiley.
    Last edited by SoCalMarie; August 29th, 2014 at 03:09 AM. Reason: Grammar Issuez ;)
    Katy, urine danger, gurl! - BITTER

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by IheartDior View Post
    That's because crazy, egotistical, delusional people are usually so socially awkward they know they don't fit in, so they're bored and uncomfortable in party situations. I've known people like this, and as much as they would stalk others and one-up people all the time, they wouldn't take the time to actually get to know anyone and hang out with them. They can only fake normal so much. And its all about themselves, so they can't stand being around people they know are better than them and get more attention. That's what I imagine Leann is like, and why people like that have no friends. Facing reality in public settings can be overwhelming when you're so delusional.
    You know I hadn't thought about it that way with her but now I'm thinking of a couple of self-centered MEMEME acquaintances I have and it is so true. They totally do this. They get bored easily and tend to leave parties early when they're not the center of attention. It's like it's not worth it to be there if it isn't about them. Interesting.

Silver Member

just watched their piece of shit show. WOW at them using Brandi's 7 year old in their shitty fake storyline for publicity. also found it hilarious how at the tail end of the episode, Eddie goes in for the staged kiss with Leann and legit says out loud "i'm better than you". unbelievable. you couldn't write this shit.
    Annika and RealisticPerson like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Soverymegr View Post
    and how about your husband pays child support to SUPPORT HIS CHILDREN not because it is illegal not to. I hate it every time I read this statement by her. It is like she is saying he wouldn't pay it if it wasn't illegal. Ughhhhh she is trifling

or that people are on their side and don't think her and eddie should have to. like it's unfair eddie has to pay support or something.

"yeah we know brandi doesn't deserve it but it's ILLEGAL if we don't."

cuz you know she's pissed it goes to the kids via brandi, and she doesn't like that. she doesn't give a shit about the kids upkeep, it burns her ass that eddie has to give the money to brandi.

i can't believe they are still milking this shit after five years. still. fuck seriously, having a reality show and interviewing. whoever said they were late on this was right. they are one hit wonders. they won't be able to milk this forever. especially now they are overexposed. sure we on this thread love to watch their REAL antics. not the scripted ones. but besides us and her five fans, who are probably trying to get free shit sent to them, are the only ones who cares. no one cares. they left the chelsea after party because either they weren't invited or people would walk right by them like they had cooties.
    Last edited by Annika; August 28th, 2014 at 10:42 PM. Reason: my grammar sucks when i'm on painkillers.
    RealisticPerson likes this.

Ok, this episode was just too much:

• The first several minutes are spent with Leann and her designer "decorating" her living room and switching 2 end tables back and forth. She asks for Eddie's opinion but she doesn't take his advice on which end table looks better at which side of the room. Seriously, this is the footage that made it into the show?? She's also talking in a southern accent but then it disappears.
    • Eddie's driving and telling her how she grew up surrounded by yes people and that her opinion is not always "the only one that matters." She tells him he can decorate their media room in their fake house and she won't give her opinion on it.
    • E&L get to a warehouse and meet with her handbag designer. Leann asks how he knows her and he said she was his wedding planner from his last wedding with Brandi. Leann gets pissed and rolls her eyes...yet she's still using her to design her handbag line. Of course somehow Brandi had to be related to Leann's line. And the purses (and fanny packs) are "security safe" and clear.
    • Leann and fish lips are sitting by the pool. Leann complains about the paps always following them, so fish lips tells her to use them to promote her handbag line. Fish lips has the great (HILARIOUS) idea to get papped with tequila and a dildo in one of her clear purses. Because that's what sells handbags.
    • They go shopping for Eddie's room. He again says she's use to yes people so he's going to be saying no a lot when it comes to the room. Way to tell her who's got balls in this relationship.
    • They make a joke about hiding from the paps behind a giant mask they find in the store. Again.
    • Leann and fish lips are out to lunch with a dollar bin clear beach bag full of tequila, pregnancy tests, and sex toys. Fish lips pointed out a pap, but alas, it was "just a guy".
    • They're wondering where the paps are. "Where are they when you need them? What if no one comes and takes a picture of this? Do they all get off at 4 or something?" A Hollywood tour bus stops and honks at them.
    • Some moms ran into fish lips while L went to the bathroom. They see the bag but don't say anything. Leann explains that these women have kids that go to school with "our kids" and as a step mom she's already an outsider with these women. She wishes they knew it was only a publicity stunt.
    • Two paps finally show up!!
    • Eddie puts a big elephant statue/seat in the media room along with other ugly shit. He says it was a wedding gift that was in storage. Leann corrects him and says no one gave that to them at their wedding. He corrects her and says it was from his first marriage, and that it was the only good thing besides his kids that came out of that. Still obsessing.
    • The mom that saw the dildo bag called Eddie and said she was cancelling their already scheduled play date. Leann is now ruining Jake's social life.
    • Eddie's talking some drivel about feng sui and how these 2 dogs want to touch but never can. Leann says that's like the beginning of their relationship. Eddie and his buddy just stare at her.
    • Leann meets with the mom that cancelled the playdate and explains the bag situation. The mom doesn't give 2 shits (she and everyone else) because she had morning sickness and just didn't want to go.
    • Eddie was just fucking with her with the ugly decorations, turns out he did a good job after all. He even got rid of the big elephant. He's SO funny. He tells her he did better than her.
    • And oh god, there's one more episode where they go on vacation with both their families. She tells their parents that her boobs hurt and it shows her mom going to the store and asking for a pregnancy test. Cut to the entire family sitting around a kitchen table waiting on the results.

Elite Member

I am so happy that I don't waste my time with that. I can read the recap.

Thanks to those of you who take the bullet for the rest of us.

Nice recap! Thank you.
    Kittylady and Jazzy like this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Now I have to watch the decorating part. Thank you. I'll comment on that. Oh, just checked, it's on in a hour. Yay.

No problem. Normally I'm way too lazy to type that much, but this episode was the most desperate yet and I couldn't resist commenting.

Silver Member

what strikes me the most about this flop of a shit show is that, even though it is ENTIRELY scripted and fake as fuck, Eddie still does such a horrible job pretending to love Leann. he still somehow manages to obsess over Brandi in every episode, and still somehow manages to be condescending as FUCK towards Leann on every episode. i can't even imagine what their relationshit is like in reality.

So it's a pee on a stick cliff hanger!!!!!!
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

i don't know how you guys do it. i can't watch them. i just get sick at their fakeosity. the fact i can't reach in and bitch slap either of them is a big factor in me trying to get it 'in my country' since i don't have a tv and apparently it's blocked and they aren't worth the ip getaround trick.

Quote Originally Posted by ShilohJulia View Post
    what strikes me the most about this flop of a shit show is that, even though it is ENTIRELY scripted and fake as fuck, Eddie still does such a horrible job pretending to love Leann. he still somehow manages to obsess over Brandi in every episode, and still somehow manages to be condescending as FUCK towards Leann on every episode. i can't even imagine what their relationshit is like in reality.
    he adds those quips in, i noticed that. she's like 'we're joking' and he's like 'no we aren't'

if you have had implants can you still feel sore boobs from pregnancy? i suppose if you still have natural breast tissue.
    Last edited by Annika; August 29th, 2014 at 01:25 AM.

Maybe Eddie can decorate the media room with his half of the china place settings from his first marriage. And the car Brandi's dad gave them, they can dine in it while they watch his and hers greatest hits. Like LeAnn's music videos with Dean and Eddie's stellar performance in But I'm a Cheerleader.
    RealisticPerson likes this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    So it's a pee on a stick cliff hanger!!!!!!
    Well considering it took them almost 1 year to film this, I guess it's safe to say that she wasn't preggers.

That birthday bikini pic, does she have some sort of abdomen eating virus/bacteria that forms weird as fuck lumps all over the stomach? She looks like one of those malnourished kids from the Save the Children commercials, except she a rich entitled able to be gluttonous pig.
    RealisticPerson, CL** and Zooyork like this.

Thread Information