Like Tree61617Likes

Thread: Big fat liars LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian go public

Wewe: he would go to jail. That's what people don't realize, it's illegal not to pay it.
    I'm pretty sure people realize it's illegal, just because your stupid ass didn't realize it doesn't mean other people don't as well.

She is so patronizing. "People" are a lot less dumb than she thinks.

She sure is flashing that ring a lot lately. I hope she will not disappoint with a birthday cake. Maybe it will be she and Eddie in bed on top with Joan down below...
    Drive-by poster

Elite Member

I wonder if Kiki ever gets a night off. I wonder if the other family members wonder why they can't do anything without her.

PS: that photo is gross.
    rollo and RealisticPerson like this.

Yeah, I was thinking does Kiki have to be there 24/7 in case they have an errand to run? Maybe there will be some Lady Gaga-type revelations one day.
    CL** and Kittylady like this.

^^i will never understand why these morons just don't ACCEPT that there situation was their creation? Had they had one ounce of decency and ended their respective marriages with concern for the other parties, they could probably be happy as two larks right now driving their dusty RV to the desert campground

Ok that's what I get for typing outside in 100 degree weather watching my daughter do slip and slide!!! I forgot what I was doing them somehow posted my unfinished thought.

All I was trying to say was they created this shitstorm but continue to lay blame on Brandi and whine and cry about it daily. Shut up Wewe and find employment Ediot!
    Last edited by Sunnygirl; August 28th, 2014 at 04:23 PM.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Quote Originally Posted by dougie View Post
    It's already gone downhill, bitch. *said in my Jesse Pinkman voice.*
    RealisticPerson and Kittylady like this.
    Piss off!

Quote Originally Posted by dougie View Post
    Damn. Ediot got the womanly hips while Wewe got the manly shoulders and abs.

ETA: here's this weeks stupid video. Nothing screams I love my fans then singing while reading lyrics from my phone- just your average Wewe concert.

Last edited by Sunnygirl; August 28th, 2014 at 05:03 PM.
    dougie and RealisticPerson like this.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Always with the damn phone. She is so pathologically attached to that phone it makes me wonder how she can ever take a shower...

Well, damn.
    RealisticPerson and Zooyork like this.

Gold Member

It's obvious that LeAnn and Eddie are simply BESIEGED by paparazzi, when those z-listers Jolie and Pitt couldn't even get one shitty pap to show up at their nuptials.

Quote Originally Posted by lindsaywhit View Post
    Always with the damn phone. She is so pathologically attached to that phone it makes me wonder how she can ever take a shower...

Well, damn.
    I wonder how many phones she's dropped in the toilet..

Quote Originally Posted by PecanPie View Post
    It's obvious that LeAnn and Eddie are simply BESIEGED by paparazzi, when those z-listers Jolie and Pitt couldn't even get one shitty pap to show up at their nuptials.
    I'm sure that Brad and Angie aspire to be as popular and loved as LeAnn and Eddie.

what the hell is she wearing in that photo, a shower curtain?

eta just listened to the SHIT video, too bad what she's reading doesn't translate through her mouth because I still can't understand the words she's singing.
    Kittylady and RealisticPerson like this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by Moongirl View Post
    I'm pretty sure people realize it's illegal, just because your stupid ass didn't realize it doesn't mean other people don't as well.
    and how about your husband pays child support to SUPPORT HIS CHILDREN not because it is illegal not to. I hate it every time I read this statement by her. It is like she is saying he wouldn't pay it if it wasn't illegal. Ughhhhh she is trifling

Quote Originally Posted by Annie B View Post
    Tweeted at 10:15, at home cooking eggs for her and Eddie, in her robe. Guess she was too busy to sty at Chelsea's party, with ALL the FRIENDS she tweeted? Chelsea and her peeps PARTY. You'd think clingon Leann would have stuck around for more than 20 minutes. THink of the networking she could have done! Actually TALKING TO the people she tweeted from the car. She is such a nobody.
    That's because crazy, egotistical, delusional people are usually so socially awkward they know they don't fit in, so they're bored and uncomfortable in party situations. I've known people like this, and as much as they would stalk others and one-up people all the time, they wouldn't take the time to actually get to know anyone and hang out with them. They can only fake normal so much. And its all about themselves, so they can't stand being around people they know are better than them and get more attention. That's what I imagine Leann is like, and why people like that have no friends. Facing reality in public settings can be overwhelming when you're so delusional.

Thread Information