Like Tree61617Likes

Thread: Big fat liars LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian go public

Bronze Member

I was watching the In Bed with Joan Rivers interview and LeAnn's face when Eddie talks is rather telling. After he said something about the kids, he clarified who he was talking about by saying 'my kids' LeAnn looked pissed at that. Then following that she just looks sad and not really there. She seems to remember to smile and look engaged but I really think the delusional happy world she's living in is fading and she's realizing it.

^ agree.

And good lord Leann is just so unattractive. Watching her live is fucking painful.

i hope she stank up Joan's bed I can't stand that bitch either.
    RealisticPerson likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by MrsPatrickBateman View Post
    I was watching the In Bed with Joan Rivers interview and LeAnn's face when Eddie talks is rather telling. After he said something about the kids, he clarified who he was talking about by saying 'my kids' LeAnn looked pissed at that. Then following that she just looks sad and not really there. She seems to remember to smile and look engaged but I really think the delusional happy world she's living in is fading and she's realizing it.
    I think she was pissed that she couldn't use the boys in her shit show.
    Piss off!

Silver Member

I didn't see the show. I didn't realize Chelsea had some big finale. Why wouldn't they go to the after party? It seems like it would be fun. I'm sure she was invited since she was on the last show. I think Eddie really doesn't like those kind of deals. I think he likes LeAnn's money,, but I don't think he used her for his name being higher profile or anything. Most third-rate actors would be grabbing on to everything to be interviewed or being seen in the company of bigger celebrities. I think he just coasts along, would like an easy acting gig, and enjoys his little group and beer and sports and vacations and no stress financially and likes his little side money of them in the Daily Mail and Just Jared and doesn't have to say a thing and LeAnn arranges it all and he pockets a little cash. She would have been at that party in a second namedropping all night never going to bed after she got home, so busy on twitter with more tweets about her Hollywood new best buds.
    RealisticPerson and Zooyork like this.

32 years ago today Belinda gave birth to a baby luck dragon! Happy Birthday ShartAnn!

This morning I'm catching on reading my gossip rags - and low and behold there's another Wewe article! It's the same pics from the Star article so I take it that US OK! Also owns Star (or affiliated). Any-who they are having a pillow fight in the pic while Wewe is wearing her brown fringe jacket - perfect attire for pillow fighting. So the title of this intriguing article- "Our side of the story" aka "Our NEVER-ENDING truth tour."

Heres a taste of the riveting question and answers:

Do you think you will ever call a truce with Brandi?

Wewe: that's up to her.

Ediot: there really isn't a feud. It is coming from one camp. But we made an effort to keep our mouths shut and not to air anything publicly. ------instead we do never ending articles and talk show appearances Plus revolved our reality show about Brandi.

Does she get child support?

Ediot: every month
    Wewe: he would go to jail. That's what people don't realize, it's illegal not to pay it.

Wtf? Why is child support even a fucking question? are they trying to humiliate Brandi even more? What's with Wewe's stupid answer? I'm taking child support is a sore subject in their household because Ediot has NO income so Wewe has to pay.

I've saved the best question for last.

Wewe, you've been "touring" while Ediot stays home with the kids. How do you split your finances?

Wewe: Wewe support each other in many ways. Ediot has made sacrifices to be at home with his kids. When he did the Playboy Club (5 fucking years ago right?) he'd fly home for 24 hours to see his kids and their grades were dropping (that's from the divorce you twat) and they weren't making it to school on time (cause you and Ediot are fucking lazy). So to see him take the back seat on his career to make sure they're safe and happy is amazing. He's turned down a lot of work.

Ediot: the most important role I have is being a great father. And collectively we have so much money, we don't even ever have to worry about it!
    Last edited by Sunnygirl; August 28th, 2014 at 10:33 AM.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

LeAnn Rimes enjoys stroll with Eddie Cibrian after being slammed on Twitter for rape joke | Mail Online

Smiling LeAnn Rimes enjoys romantic stroll with Eddie Cibrian... after being slammed on Twitter for controversial rape joke
    By MailOnline Reporter
    Published: 07:16 EST, 28 August 2014 | Updated: 09:17 EST, 28 August 2014

She was widely slammed for joking about 'raping' her first boyfriend during a recent interview but LeAnn Rimes looked carefree as she stepped out with husband Eddie Cibrian in Los Angeles on Wednesday.

The singer had a huge smile on her face as she strolled hand-in-hand with the hunky actor in Thousand Oaks, despite horrifying viewers of Joan Rivers' web series where she made some shocking statements including one about her first sexual encounter

When Joan asked about 'the first time you had sex,' LeAnn joked about 'raping' her boyfriend when she was 16 years old.

What controversy? LeAnn didn't seem bothered after getting widely slammed on Twitter for making a rape joke during a recent appearance on Joan Rivers' show

'I was in Monte Carlo, I was 16. He was my boyfriend for like three and a half years. He was fine,' LeAnn volunteered before adding: 'I think I raped him. I think that's how it happened.'

Viewers reacted furiously on Twitter.

One Twitter user, @DaniParadis wrote: 'LeAnne Rimes makes disgusting rape joke. The hell lady?,' while @ILANA_ANGEL tweeted: 'I don't think #rape jokes are funny. I do think @leannrimes is an ignorant w***e. That's all. #dearlordsheissodumb.'

And ‏@takethewords fumed: '"Jokes" about #rape are never funny. If #LeannRimes was a man people would be calling for her head on a spike. What an annoying idiot she is.'

However, Leann looked relaxed and happy in a slinky white dress and brown boots on Wednesday.

Birthday girl: The singer looked stunning in a short white dress as she put the joke controversy behind her

Birthday fun: Leann and Eddie were in Thousand Oaks for a pre-birthday dinner ahead of her 32nd birthday on Thursday

She and Eddie were on their way to an early birthday dinner with his sons, Mason and Jake as well as both sets of their parents at Lure Fish House as they celebrated her 32nd birthday one day early.

Meanwhile, LeAnn also tried to make the couple's interview with the 81-year-old talk show veteran a farce by calling it a 'threesome'.

Of course, the stage of In Bed With Joan is a full-size bed on which Joan invites her guests to sit and spill intimate secrets over a glass of wine.

'I think I raped him': LeAnn Rimes joked about 'raping' a former boyfriend when she was 16 during an appearance on In Bed With Joan alongside husband Eddie Cibrian

She thought it was funny: The 31-year-old singer's web series chat brought out some shocking statements

'Threesome': LeAnn quipped to Eddie that their bed-top chat with the talk show veteran would be a first, saying, 'We haven't had a threesome before'

Taking tasteless even further: Eddie added that 'no, this will be our first... actually I'm a little nervous that I'm not going to be able to perform'

The show began with Eddie describing how they came to be invited to Joan's cosy bedroom nook.He said: 'We were on our way to dinner and Joan called and asked us if we would come and get in bed with her. And here we are about to get in bed with her.'

'We haven't had a threesome before,' LeAnn chimed in.

'No, this will be our first kind of threesome and actually I'm a little nervous that I'm not going to be able to perform.'

Stop while you're ahead: When LeAnn asked if he liked older women, Eddie said, 'Well, you know, there's something to be said about experience'

Whining: In Bed With Joan involves inviting guests to sit on bed with her and spill intimate secrets about themselves over a glass of wine

Out of the closet: LeAnn and Eddie arrived by way of Joan's closet and the singer playfully covered up her husband's eyes

'Do you like older women?' the country singer asked Eddie, who frowned a negative response.

'Well, you know, there's something to be said about experience,' Eddie said.

Then the web video flashed forward to comical images of the veteran comedienne primping and prepping her pillows and sheets ahead of her guests' arrival.

Let's switch: Eddie grabbed LeAnn's wine which caused LeAnn to say, 'This one might be roofied'

Laughing matter: When asked about the cheating scandal that broke up their previous marriages, LeAnn said 'a scandal... becomes funny eventually'

'Let's see who's coming out of my closet today,' Joan said, and then the smiling LeAnn and Eddie emerged to settle themselves comfortably with Rivers on her bed.

'Before we even start, would you like something to drink, a little wine?' Joan was gracious enough to inquire and LeAnn answered, 'Sure.'

When Joan handed them each an elaborate green goblet filled with red wine, Eddie reached over and took LeAnn's instead.

What a team: LeAnn went on, 'That's the great thing about us. We laugh at ourselves'

Take that: The entertainer revealed her reality show with Eddie is 'satire' and gives them a chance to 'poke fun at all the ridiculous rumours and all the things people are saying about us'

'Why, this one might be roofied?' LeAnn quipped to her husband.

Broaching the subject of LeAnn and Eddie's cheating scandal, Joan asked: 'Is the public starting to forget or forgive? We all know there was a scandal.'

LeAnn told Joan that even a scandal 'becomes funny eventually.'

Carrying a grudge: LeAnn recalled a sixth-grade classmate who caused Rimes' mother to start her on a homeschooling program; LeAnn vented, 'You are one f***n crazy b***h, you're probably in jail by now'

'That's the great thing about us. We laugh at ourselves,' LeAnn said. 'I'll make the joke first because I don't anyone to make it about me. I'll laugh at myself, laugh with me, laugh at me, as long as you're laughing I'm doing something. Everybody knows a scandal and it becomes funny eventually.'

During Joan's 'Sit On It And Rotate It' portion, LeAnn recalled a sixth grade classmate who, by bringing a knife to school, caused the young entertainer to be plucked out of the school system into homeschooling by her mother.

'You are one f***n crazy b***h, you're probably in jail by now... I had to leave school and start homeschooling because of your a**, so I hope you are eating bread and water right now.'

Shameless promo: LeAnn also took the opportunity to mention that she's designing a line of bikinis because, as Eddie said, 'that's your favourite thing to wear'

LeAnn Rimes enjoys stroll with Eddie Cibrian after being slammed on Twitter for rape joke | Mail Online
    Last edited by dougie; August 28th, 2014 at 11:18 AM.

Elite Member

'Threesome': LeAnn quipped to Eddie that their bed-top chat with the talk show veteran would be a first, saying, 'We haven't had a threesome before'

Taking tasteless even further: Eddie added that 'no, this will be our first... actually I'm a little nervous that I'm not going to be able to perform'

They need better joke writers. You can't tell me that L isn't doing 3somes with Lizzie for old E.

Laughing matter: When asked about the cheating scandal that broke up their previous marriages, LeAnn said 'a scandal... becomes funny eventually'

She's so classy!

What a team: LeAnn went on, 'That's the great thing about us. We laugh at ourselves'

It's time for a new line.

Shameless promo: LeAnn also took the opportunity to mention that she's designing a line of bikinis because, as Eddie said, 'that's your favourite thing to wear'

That should do as well as her last albums & TV show.
    RealisticPerson and rollo like this.

By 'designing' does she mean waiting for Brandi's line to come out so she can copy it? I've been trying to come up with clever names, but need more coffee.

LeAnn Rimes introduces 'SWF Swimwear' for the girl that (sic) wants your all?

Crazy side-note Joan Rivers is in the hospital after she stopped breathing this morning during surgery. Get ready for tweets of concern from Wewe. She's probably already drafting a RIP tweet just in case.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnygirl View Post
    Does she get child support?
    Ediot: every month
    Wewe: he would go to jail. That's what people don't realize, it's illegal not to pay it.

Wtf? Why is child support even a fucking question? are they trying to humiliate Brandi even more? What's with Wewe's stupid answer? I'm taking child support is a sore subject in their household because Ediot has NO income so Wewe has to pay.
    LeAnn is not obligated to pay Eddie's child support, so if she is paying and then being an ass about it, Eddie needs to either deal with it, start hustling up acting work or go to court to have his child support obligation modified.

ETA:
    IIRC Eddie has (had) real estate holding(s) so that may be a source of income.
    Last edited by dougie; August 28th, 2014 at 02:03 PM.

Their stank ass funk was too much for Joan to take.
    Piss off!

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnygirl View Post

Wewe, you've been "touring" while Ediot stays home with the kids. How do you split your finances?

Wewe: Wewe support each other in many ways. Ediot has made sacrifices to be at home with his kids. When he did the Playboy Club (5 fucking years ago right?) he'd fly home for 24 hours to see his kids and their grades were dropping (that's from the divorce you twat) and they weren't making it to school on time (cause you and Ediot are fucking lazy). So to see him take the back seat on his career to make sure they're safe and happy is amazing. He's turned down a lot of work.

Ediot: the most important role I have is being a great father. And collectively we have so much money, we don't even ever have to worry about it!
    In another interview they just outright blamed it on Brandi. I remember feeling bad for the kids that they were getting shuffled, and when Brandi had them, having to get up so early to get to school because she wasn't able to afford a place in the neighborhood. Sure, it wasn't all perfect but it was new and he created the mess so you think he could have some fucking insight and awareness to all that and cut some slack.

Someone with even an ounce of class and any PR sense at all would say something like: There was a lot of upheaval with the demise of the marriage and everyone adjusting, including the kids, to the new living arrangements. Being out of town a lot for work added another layer of difficulty to coparenting for myself, the kids, my ex-wife. I've made it a priority to focus on work opportunities that don't take me away for long periods of time." The End. Say nothing more.

But nooooo......

Elite Member

^^^They are the victims, Brandi is the villain. The world needs to embrace their truth.
    Ignore the fact that they were the ones cheating on, and lying to their spouses.

Realize that Brandi should have handed over her children, and her life to L and slunk off into oblivion. L would be the BE(A)ST step mother ever. The boys would never miss their mom, the world would see that L saved all of their lives. Oh, and don't forget, she had to leave Dean, he is gay.

Boy, is she vile.

Her stomach looks like a face with huge bulging eyes. LOL

Thread Information