Like Tree61617Likes

Thread: Big fat liars LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian go public

Chelsea's show hasn't aired in CA yet so I'm taping it. JFK- I peeped over on her TL and she's @'ing the celebs who where there like she's close personal friends with them (LIVE friends and not dead ones for a change). Stupid fucking tweets like- "OMG it was SO great to see you!" I bet NOT ONE responds to her

ETA: ^^Thanks for posting the thirsty tweets CL**!
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Quote Originally Posted by CL** View Post
    Annie....LOL:

LeAnn Rimes Cibrian @leannrimes ∑ 6m
    @50cent love youuuuu! Good to see your face, hug your neck & see you kick ass

LeAnn Rimes Cibrian @leannrimes ∑ 7m
    @sammyhagar I love you!! Great to see you

LeAnn Rimes Cibrian @leannrimes ∑ 8m
    @AvrilLavigne you are a doll! Loved hanging. See you soon

LeAnn Rimes Cibrian @leannrimes ∑ 12m
    @TraceAdkins I love loved love seeing you!!!!

LeAnn Rimes Cibrian @leannrimes ∑ 3m
    Grabbing your boob @chelseahandler @chelsealately was the highlight of my life lol #congrats and #seeyouonnetflix
    The show ended at 9:00pst, she was tweeting at 9:20, already on the drive home?

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Patty Rox View Post
    My closed captioning didn't pick up one word that woman sang and she was the only singer this happened to. I played it back a few times to try to figure the words she sang and didn't pick up one.
    Holy Shit. You weren't kidding.
    Leah Remini's face after that... LOL.
    Last edited by CL**; August 27th, 2014 at 09:15 AM.

I hope none of those people die soon. She'll be insufferable.
    firebrat1229 likes this.
    My doctor says that I have a malformed public-duty gland and a natural deficiency in moral fibre and that I am therefore excused from saving Universes.- Douglas Adams

I caught the look on Leah's face too, cringed a bit didn't she? What's with the hand gesture Leann made toward Alanis?

I didn't understand one word she sang. I never do.You know how big her Joker mouth is? I wonder if that has something to do with the fact that she's completely unintelligible when she sings. The words get lost in that giant cavern.

Tweeted at 10:15, at home cooking eggs for her and Eddie, in her robe. Guess she was too busy to sty at Chelsea's party, with ALL the FRIENDS she tweeted? Chelsea and her peeps PARTY. You'd think clingon Leann would have stuck around for more than 20 minutes. THink of the networking she could have done! Actually TALKING TO the people she tweeted from the car. She is such a nobody.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by IheartDior View Post
    Leann getting together with Scheana would be risky, as Scheana didn't hold back at all with Brandi and busted all sorts of lies Eddie and other friends had told Brandi. If I were Leann, I would not want to have anything to do with Scheana because I wouldn't want to hear anything she had to say about the lies my current husband told me years earlier. If they're just sooooo happy then Leann wouldn't want anything to do with her and Eddie wouldn't keep bashing Brandi every chance he gets - they would have moved on by now. Scheana would probably love to tell Leann about all the times she hooked up with Eddie when he told Leann (and Brandi) that he was "working out" or "having guys night".
    The thing is Scheana is mostly just a side act in the BFL fuckery - the one that people think of the most, the one who gets the largest vitriol bombs is LeAnn, probably because she's the one who has repeatedly gone above and beyond what you would expect of a bitter bitch intent on causing public trouble. Scheana may be a fame hungry hubby fucker but I don't think she fully understands what would be coming her way if she tried to put herself on an equal publicity footing as LeAnn. Screwing Eddie was dumb but aligning herself with LeAnn would be mega dumb. As for her opening her mouth and telling LeAnn lots of things about her beloved Eddie that she didn't want to hear, I don't think it would make much of a difference. LeAnn is so desperate to be the winner in all of this that I'm starting to suspect that she could walk in on Eddie being tag teamed by a whole gang of waitresses and simply turn on her heel and head for her tequila closet while tweeting that her amazing man was all snuggled up to her in front of the fire with the super supper he'd made.

Annie....LOL:

LeAnn Rimes Cibrian @leannrimes ∑ 6m
    @50cent love youuuuu! Good to see your face, hug your neck & see you kick ass

LeAnn Rimes Cibrian @leannrimes ∑ 7m
    @sammyhagar I love you!! Great to see you

LeAnn Rimes Cibrian @leannrimes ∑ 8m
    @AvrilLavigne you are a doll! Loved hanging. See you soon

LeAnn Rimes Cibrian @leannrimes ∑ 12m
    @TraceAdkins I love loved love seeing you!!!!

LeAnn Rimes Cibrian @leannrimes ∑ 3m
    Grabbing your boob @chelseahandler @chelsealately was the highlight of my life lol #congrats and #seeyouonnetflix
    Oh that was sad to read. It's like one of those teen comedies where the social outcast lead is walking through a house party saying hello to all the cool kids while they look at them with "who the hell are you?" faces.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

My closed captioning didn't pick up one word that woman sang and she was the only singer this happened to. I played it back a few times to try to figure the words she sang and didn't pick up one.
    Holy Shit. You weren't kidding.
    Leah Remini's face after that... LOL.
    I caught the look on Leah's face too, cringed a bit didn't she? What's with the hand gesture Leann made toward Alanis?
    I just watched on dvr, played back 3 times and didn't understand ONE WORD she sang. I understood everyone else. And yes, the look on Leah Remini's face was priceless. Not sure what her hand gesture was to Alanis. She may have been trying for "we're not worthy" but it looked to me as a "turn down the volume" gesture. I thought she looked uncomfortable throughout the segment. Like someone who knew she didn't fit in but was trying to be cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Annie B View Post
    Tweeted at 10:15, at home cooking eggs for her and Eddie, in her robe. Guess she was too busy to sty at Chelsea's party, with ALL the FRIENDS she tweeted? Chelsea and her peeps PARTY. You'd think clingon Leann would have stuck around for more than 20 minutes. THink of the networking she could have done! Actually TALKING TO the people she tweeted from the car. She is such a nobody.
    Maybe she wasn't invited to the after-party? Or Eddie wasn't invited so she had to go home? Can't imagine why else she wouldn't attend so she could tweet about how much FUNNNNN it was.
    RealisticPerson likes this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Bronze Member

I'm guessing Eddiot nixed the After-Party, that is, IF they were invited...
    After all, Gerard Butler was there, and Eddiot probs couldn't take being in close proximity to someone who banged the hell out of his One True Love: Brandi.
    RealisticPerson likes this.

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

LeAnn Rimes shows off her toned figure in white frayed Daisy Dukes | Mail Online

Legs eleven! LeAnn Rimes shows off her toned figure in white frayed Daisy Dukes as she heads out for lunch
    By Christine Rendon for MailOnline
    Published: 20:18 EST, 26 August 2014 | Updated: 02:54 EST, 27 August 2014

She has become well known for her ultra trim figure.

And LeAnn Rimes was showing off her toned legs to the maximum while clad in a pair of frayed white shorts for a relaxed lunch outing in Calabasas on Tuesday.

With her enviably toned limbs on full display, the Country singer wore her blonde tresses down in casual and beach-ready waves.

Leggy lady: LeAnn Rimes showed off her enviably toned pins in white frayed shorts as she stepped out in Calabasas on Tuesday

She teamed the frayed shorts with a denim blue tank top that put her toned arms on full display.

A beige bag featuring a fringed detail added a bohemian touch to her summery ensemble.

Although she looked ready to hit the beach - rather than opt for a pair of flip flops, the singer kept it casual in cute white trainers.

She did not appear to be accompanied by her husband Eddie Cibrian for her outing, and emerged from the restaurant smiling and clutching her phone.

Walk this way: The country star was wandered about the courtyard with a smile on her face

Smiles: The I Need You singer flashed a smile as the wind blew through her lovely blonde tresses

On the personal front, a recent episode of the hit-maker's VH1 program LeAnn & Eddie showed the Blue singer ditching her birth control and say she could not afford to wait much longer to try for a baby.

Additionally, the episode saw the singer undergo fertility testing.

In July, the country star and her husband opened up to People Magazine the month their reality show aired.

Having a good day: Rimes sure seemed to be in a great mood during her day outing

'People are always wanting to make it a story of me being a homewrecker and trying to take someone's kids,' LeAnn told the publication.

She added: 'They take the love I have for my family and twist it around in some weird, sick way.'

Her husband Eddie said: 'The biggest global misconception would be that we're not two people who are really in love with each other, that there are ulterior motives to our relationship.

'But people just don't get it. Hopefully people will get a chance to see how we just click,' the CSI: Miami actor finished.

Opening up: A recent episode of her reality show focused on the singer as she underwent fertility testing

Read more:

LeAnn Rimes shows off her toned figure in white frayed Daisy Dukes | Mail Online

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Legs eleven! LeAnn Rimes shows off her toned figure in white frayed Daisy Dukes as she heads out for lunch

And LeAnn Rimes was showing off her toned legs to the maximum while clad in a pair of frayed white shorts for a relaxed lunch outing in Calabasas on Tuesday.

With her enviably toned limbs on full display, the Country singer wore her blonde tresses down in casual and beach-ready waves.

Leggy lady: LeAnn Rimes showed off her enviably toned pins in white frayed shorts as she stepped out in Calabasas on Tuesday

She teamed the frayed shorts with a denim blue tank top that put her toned arms on full display.

I wonder if the people at the Daily Fail think she's toned?
    CL**, mostroop and RealisticPerson like this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Maybe they forgot the S

Elite Member

^^ lol

Yikes...that weave is starting to look Britney-esque.

Thread Information