Like Tree61617Likes

Thread: Big fat liars LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian go public

The king douchlord would never cheat on America's Sweetheart, because she is the only one who matters.
    RealisticPerson and needmeds like this.
    Piss off!

No no no, she's the only one that ​matters!
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Yes, "who" implies she's human. Too bad her mother is a moron who, I mean that, homeschooled her. Remember how all the bitter, fat, jelus tweens at school tried to murder her, literally?

Sheana was blasted on Pump Rules by Brandi several times, and talks her own inordinate amount of shit about B. Lisa Vanderpump and Brandi didn't end on the best of terms even though the gossip now is that they are now somewhat friendly again. I like Lisa, but she does loving stirring the pot. So I don't know. It's possible.

Leann could promise wanna be super stahhhhh Sheana "open doors" to the music industry, and Sheana would do ANYTHING to get an opportunity. And of course, Leann gets to burn Brandi some more, on a show people ACTUALLY watch.....

I mean, what else would these two fucktards get out of a friendship all of a sudden???????
    RealisticPerson likes this.
    "Like when I host a party. I hope my guests get along. But if not, how interesting!"
    Andy Cohen

Bronze Member

Meh, I'm not one to bash a good conspiracy theory (the CIA killed Kennedy, Elvis is still alive), but I just don't see the big conspiracy between Scheana and Leann following each other. Are they purposely using this to get under Brandi's skin? Probably. Are they trying to get more exposure? More than likely. I wouldn't be surprised if Leann did it to incite Brandi's rage into responding and creating this "feud" in the hopes of getting her show renewed. But appearing in VP Rules, making an album together, yeah, don't see that. Mostly, because they are too dumb and simple-minded to be that methodical.
    Last edited by GoldenGirlie; August 26th, 2014 at 05:52 PM. Reason: Cause I'm a mothafukkin gangsta
    RealisticPerson and LameAnn like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Annie B View Post
    Yes, "who" implies she's human. Too bad her mother is a moron who, I mean that, homeschooled her. Remember how all the bitter, fat, jelus tweens at school tried to murder her, literally?
    It's too bad that they didn't slay the luck dragon when they had the chance.
    Piss off!

Leann getting together with Scheana would be risky, as Scheana didn't hold back at all with Brandi and busted all sorts of lies Eddie and other friends had told Brandi. If I were Leann, I would not want to have anything to do with Scheana because I wouldn't want to hear anything she had to say about the lies my current husband told me years earlier. If they're just sooooo happy then Leann wouldn't want anything to do with her and Eddie wouldn't keep bashing Brandi every chance he gets - they would have moved on by now. Scheana would probably love to tell Leann about all the times she hooked up with Eddie when he told Leann (and Brandi) that he was "working out" or "having guys night".

I love that they did this show. Partially because it's embarassed them both, and partially because it's exposed Eddie as an unfunny idiot who tries too hard and is still obsessed with his ex wife in just about every way. And it revealed that he is a sorry ass bitch with no balls, just like we all assumed. It really did reveal the TRUTH, just maybe not THEIR TRUTH.

I remember about 2 years ago before Scheana was a reality "star" I had heard Wewe was staking her much like she did to Brandi and rumor was Wewe had keyed Scheana's car (or her minion did). I recall seeing a tweet/pic of the scratches on her car. Scheana and Wewe can also be tattoo twinsies- they both have stupid sayings tattooed on themselves. Scheana has tat on her forearm saying "It's all happening!" wtf??! And of course we can't forgot Wewe's lame foot tattoo - "The only one that matters." I also remember Wewe wearing a Femme Fatale t-shirt while posing for the paps- just to taunt Scheana when she starred on that terrible tv show with the same name.

Wewe news of the day- I see from her twitter timeline since she's been tweeting about it all day- she's attending the final taping of Chelsea Handler's show tonight. She's acting likes she's a VIP guest, but she's only sitting in the audience I think. She's even bragging she's getting her hair and make-up done. Everyone is heckling her on twitter of course since Chelsea totally trashed Ediot calling him jobless and only is staying with Wewe cuz she's his cash cow. Wonder if the jobless fool will be her date.
    RealisticPerson and rollo like this.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

^ Sunnygirl, thanks for the reminder about Chelsea's last show! Off to set my dvr. Will let y'all know if they pan the audience and show L. Unless I blink and miss it.
    Sunnygirl and RealisticPerson like this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Here's a list of guests posted first thing this morning: Jennifer Aniston, 50 Cent, Justin Theroux, Melissa McCarthy, Selena Gomez, Gerard Butler, Minnie Driver, Kristin Chenoweth, Avril Lavigne, James Van Der Beek, Helen Hunt, Johnny Knoxville, Tim Gunn, Vanessa Hudgens, Allison Janney, Kevin Nealon and Marlee Matlin. Not exactly George Clooney, et al. but all people with current and upcoming jobs. Leann will be in the audience, and if she could swing 2 tickets Ed will be.

Elite Member

I don't think E has a good sense of humor. I am sure he doesn't like being the butt of the joke. I can't see him being in the audience, not after she made fun of him.
    RealisticPerson and Zooyork like this.

Silver Member

Here's a list of guests posted first thing this morning: Jennifer Aniston, 50 Cent, Justin Theroux, Melissa McCarthy, Selena Gomez, Gerard Butler, Minnie Driver, Kristin Chenoweth, Avril Lavigne, James Van Der Beek, Helen Hunt, Johnny Knoxville, Tim Gunn, Vanessa Hudgens, Allison Janney, Kevin Nealon and Marlee Matlin. Not exactly George Clooney, et al. but all people with current and upcoming jobs. Leann will be in the audience, and if she could swing 2 tickets Ed will be.
    I just finished watching it and LaxAnn was on the stage. Not doing anything remarkable but she was there. I didn't see Eddie if he was there, I was too busy trying to figure out who some of the collected C and D-List stars were in the group finale. It was a huge case of "Is that X or did Y have some bad plastic surgery?".
    Sunnygirl likes this.

^^I saw her yell singing so hard yet blandly I think she created hemmorhoids. No applause. Alanis Morrissette and Sammy Haggar, who were all still relevant in the music induxtry as a whole about the same time (in the 90s) both got tons of applause, Leeanne got nothing. Her manic tweeting late should be obnosious as always. SO.MUCH.FUNNNN! tonight! Was SUCH A BLAST! She saw so many old friends! I am predicting tweets within the hour, there is no way she'll stick around the party, no one will even talk to her there, she doesn't sound fun or interesting to be around.
    Sunnygirl and Zooyork like this.

My closed captioning didn't pick up one word that woman sang and she was the only singer this happened to. I played it back a few times to try to figure the words she sang and didn't pick up one.
    Sunnygirl likes this.

Elite Member

^^I saw her yell singing so hard yet blandly I think she created hemmorhoids. No applause. Alanis Morrissette and Sammy Haggar, who were all still relevant in the music induxtry as a whole about the same time (in the 90s) both got tons of applause, Leeanne got nothing. Her manic tweeting late should be obnosious as always. SO.MUCH.FUNNNN! tonight! Was SUCH A BLAST! She saw so many old friends! I am predicting tweets within the hour, there is no way she'll stick around the party, no one will even talk to her there, she doesn't sound fun or interesting to be around.
    Annie....LOL:

LeAnn Rimes Cibrian @leannrimes ∑ 6m
    @50cent love youuuuu! Good to see your face, hug your neck & see you kick ass

LeAnn Rimes Cibrian @leannrimes ∑ 7m
    @sammyhagar I love you!! Great to see you

LeAnn Rimes Cibrian @leannrimes ∑ 8m
    @AvrilLavigne you are a doll! Loved hanging. See you soon

LeAnn Rimes Cibrian @leannrimes ∑ 12m
    @TraceAdkins I love loved love seeing you!!!!

LeAnn Rimes Cibrian @leannrimes ∑ 3m
    Grabbing your boob @chelseahandler @chelsealately was the highlight of my life lol #congrats and #seeyouonnetflix
    Sunnygirl and Callalily like this.

Thread Information