Like Tree61617Likes

Thread: Big fat liars LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian go public

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

I think this smacks of nothing more than LeAnn getting desperate to provoke some big blowout from Brandi so she has a hope of getting her "reality" show renewed on the basis of yet more public conflict between them.
    RealisticPerson likes this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Some twitter person, can't remember who, had a creepy thought on this whole Leann/Sheana thing. They said that Leann was trying to get on Pump Rules and have a televised "sit down" with Sheana, so that they can go on and on about what a drunk bitch whore they think Brandi is.
    This is something that I can see these two skanks doing. And just imagine the ratings! Yep, I fear this might be exactly what these bitches are up to.
    Kittylady likes this.
    "Like when I host a party. I hope my guests get along. But if not, how interesting!"
    Andy Cohen

^ Ha, after she's made such an effort on the reality show and in interviews to prove that she doesn't engage, and it's all the "third party's" fault? That would be quite the contradiction, no? But I will say nothing would surprise me, since the show isn't getting her the attention (from Brandi and the public) and praise she wanted for her "truth."
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

It's funny how they think Brandi is the whore when they were the ones fucking a married man.
    Piss off!

I can see LeAnn wanting to do something like that. She HATES Brandi, and is never going to let go of that hatred. There is no level she won't sink to in order to voice that hatred. I feel sad for Eddie and Brandi's two boys. They have to live with their dad and psycho step mom publicly bashing their mother. Do they not stop to think what they're doing to these kids? Both of them will end up hating LeAnn and Eddie.
    Gossiplover, Kittylady and Zooyork like this.

They worked really hard to earn the childrens future disrespect and hatred. I wish I could be a fly on the wall when the boys get old enough to tell them exactly what they think about what they did to their mother.
    Piss off!

Quote Originally Posted by Gossiplover View Post
    They worked really hard to earn the childrens future disrespect and hatred. I wish I could be a fly on the wall when the boys get old enough to tell them exactly what they think about what they did to their mother.
    If Brandi wasn't such a sloppy bitch whore she could have kept her man, sidepiece logic 101. If Leann wasn't such a good person who takes the high road she would tell the kids that directly, rather than infer it. It's Brandi's fault poor, dear, good man Eddie had to find happiness in other women's vaginas. After all, Brandi's was all GROSS after birthing her bio kids. Eddie was kind enough to tell her. Fucking assholes.

Not only that, but how dare Brandi fix that gross vagina on Eddies` dime, then not letting him take it out on a test drive.
    Trixie and RealisticPerson like this.
    Piss off!

Quote Originally Posted by Annie B View Post
    If Brandi wasn't such a sloppy bitch whore she could have kept her man, sidepiece logic 101. If Leann wasn't such a good person who takes the high road she would tell the kids that directly, rather than infer it. It's Brandi's fault poor, dear, good man Eddie had to find happiness in other women's vaginas. After all, Brandi's was all GROSS after birthing her bio kids. Eddie was kind enough to tell her. Fucking assholes.
    I didn't see Brandi as a sloppy bitch until she started getting publicity for being sloppy drunk, saying rude and stupid things, and starting shit on that housewives show. Seems to me that she earned that title now. None of that excuses Leann and Eddie from being major assholes but Brandi has made plenty of choices that have harmed her rep all on her own.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

I don't think Lisa would have LeAnn on Pump Rules and I also thought Sheana had some kind of truce with Brandi so ... nice try. LeAnn will just have to have FUN, FUN, FUN on her own shit show.

Elite Member

Definitely no truce between the waitress and Brandi. They sort of left it OK after that sit-down, then Lisa kept shoving her in B's face, B said nasty things about it and waitress is now pretty anti-Brandi.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

It would be a very foolish thing to do on Scheana's part. LeAnn can't help her music career along (not when she can't keep her own out of the toilet) and she'll also be putting herself right in the firing line to take some of the shit bombs that people are more than happy to lob at LeAnn. She may get a publicity boost but the BFL stank will be hard to shake afterwards.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

^ OK, I need to catch up but still LeMann is not wanted on Pump Rules I hope.

Elite Member

I think that the owners of that restaurant have more business sense than to team up with L for any reason. Not sure about the former mistress, but I really don't see how she could possibly think that L could help her career at all.
    L, on the other hand, is stupid & deluded enough to believe that EVERYONE wants to associate with her, because she's so very special.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    ^ OK, I need to catch up but still LeMann is not wanted on Pump Rules I hope.
    One would think but it's a pretty trashy show. And the waitress has done plenty of publicity/star-fucker interviews so I don't think she cares too much about getting in the mud with Leann. Anything for a buck.

Unsurprising, seeing how the employees act, that Lisa V. keeps getting sexual harassment lawsuits thrown at her and her restaurants.

The strange thing is that Leann has alluded to the waitress/mistress' story as being lies. She's basically putting herself in the firing line for getting that delusion shattered if she starts trading stories with her. It's all very weird and makes her look even more obsessed.
    RealisticPerson and rollo like this.

Thread Information