Like Tree61617Likes

Thread: Big fat liars LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian go public

Elite Member

She makes those horrible faces in every concert. She even makes them singing at her piano at home. Either they have NO idea who they are taking about, or they are running out of things.
    RealisticPerson and dougie like this.

Bronze Member

Why doesn't she ever wear her wedding ring?
    RealisticPerson likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by GoldenGirlie View Post
    Why doesn't she ever wear her wedding ring?
    I was snooping on her timeline and found the answer for you! Some fan asked her this question this morning. Her grasp of the English language is suspect but her answer is the same bs she's given before. My ring bent so I'm getting it fixed again.

my ring bent cause I bang my hand on the mic on stage. I was reworking it so it wouldn't. (https://twitter.com/leannrimes/statu...21282469449728)
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnygirl View Post
    I was snooping on her timeline and found the answer for you! Some fan asked her this question this morning. Her grasp of the English language is suspect but her answer is the same bs she's given before. My ring bent so I'm getting it fixed again.

my ring bent cause I bang my hand on the mic on stage. I was reworking it so it wouldn't. (https://twitter.com/leannrimes/statu...21282469449728)
    Yeah, that happened last year in Ireland. If I were Leann, I'd check up with the jewelry store. I think they may have misplaced the ring.
    Of course rumour has it, Leann threw the ring at Eddie during some fight, and lost it.

If I recall correctly, Leann tried to pass off another ring as her wedding ring, but the twitter peeps didn't buy it. Then she said she was having a new ring made. And I think she wore a tripple ring at some point with the three rings symbolising Ed and the boys. I don't know, the details are a bit hazy now. Too many posts have passed for me to go back and check.

Her teeth look like dentures.

Maybe she should invest in a stainless steel ring. They are more durable. You can bang them around and they don't get nicked or dented or scratched. My wedding ring is stainless steel and it's very nice.

^^^^Did you get married already?? Details please. I was so happy for you when you got engaged but did not see any follow up. Spill it aabbcc!!
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Elite Member

Crazy that a free concert in CA to a not-very-large group would warrant a whole new article in DM.

Quote Originally Posted by mostroop View Post
    She makes those horrible faces in every concert. She even makes them singing at her piano at home. Either they have NO idea who they are taking about, or they are running out of things.
    I don't know how it works at the Fail but it seems like instead of giving their staff 20 or 30 proofs and saying "pick 3 and write a story around them" they pick the 3 or 4 shots first then turn them into a "story". So the person has nothing to work with but a shot of Falcor making a face and another one crouching. There's your story! Like the other week when she went shopping and part of the article helpfully informed us that she had one hand on the shopping trolley and what do you know, the next shot is her with her hand on the trolley. I guess it's helpful if all their readers are blind but then someone still needs to read out the description.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Elite Member

They've got their filler celebrities they do mundane stories around, for sure. Take Vanessa Hudgens. She doesn't really seem to be doing anything but is always out for the paps. So she gets a story every other day there it seems.

They gotta have deals with the DM. Nobody cares about them otherwise, the demand is not there. Both Leann and Vanessa Hudgens. They're like F-list.

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by aabbcc View Post
    Maybe she should invest in a stainless steel ring. They are more durable. You can bang them around and they don't get nicked or dented or scratched. My wedding ring is stainless steel and it's very nice.
    ...and maybe she shouldn't lie

Elite Member

I figure it goes something like -> D-list has deal with photo agency, gets tons of photos taken -> since have constant stream of photos of D-list, photo agency offers them as cheaper package to DM, Just Jared, etc. -> DM, etc., use these D-listers as filler.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

I think part of the reason the Fail does these pointless fillers about LeAnn is because she is click bait. People go to the story to post/enjoy the bitchy comments about her.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

the best part of that daily fail article was that they called her a 'former country star' ... made me smirk.

Thread Information