Like Tree61617Likes

Thread: Big fat liars LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian go public

'What if I have to go on stage and Eddie is not there because he is working?', the singer asked.

First..WTF...second lol - Eddie work, yeah right
    Vera Donovan: (Dolores Claiborne) : Sometimes you have to be a high-riding bitch to survive. Sometimes being a bitch is all a woman has to hold onto.

^^Kiki, the certified babysitter with a listing on a nanny website and all, was traipsing around the UK with Leann and Ed. Certainly she would be qualified to mind a baby while Leann was on stage 3 hours a month? And Eddie has his own personal assistant. I mean I know both assistants are terribly busy with the power couple's numerous career demands...

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by Annie B View Post
    ^^Kiki, the certified babysitter with a listing on a nanny website and all, was traipsing around the UK with Leann and Ed. Certainly she would be qualified to mind a baby while Leann was on stage 3 hours a month? And Eddie has his own personal assistant. I mean I know both assistants are terribly busy with the power couple's numerous career demands...
    Or they are busy going to auditions offered by other people who respond to their Craigslist ads? Actually, I think Kiki drank the Koolaid at some point. Perhaps when all is finished she can be deprogrammed.
    RealisticPerson likes this.
    I'm meant to be charming not sincere

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

FFS... Is nothing sacred? Please tell me that she at least kicked the cameras out for the actual exam.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Elite Member

I don't get it. This is their truth?
    But it doesn't match what she says outside of show. She has said she has no fertility problems and that they don't want kids right now (but talk about it everyday which is odd if you're supposedly on same page of not wanting them right now.) So I just don't get it. Saying it's truth all the time, then saying satire here and there in interviews....how are any fans keeping it straight or knowing what's real or not? I know they're not the smartest individuals but you would think even this would have her fans head spinning faced with all the contradictions from her own words and statements.

I guess we shouldn't be surprised. She contradicts herself all the time on Twitter and interviews in real life. It makes sense her show would be this fucked up and contradictory. People who tell the truth, are authentic and honest, just don't have this hard of a time keeping things straight.

Quote Originally Posted by dksnj View Post
    'What if I have to go on stage and Eddie is not there because he is working?', the singer asked.

First..WTF...second lol - Eddie work, yeah right
    OMG I'm multi-tasking this morning watching shitshow recording from DVR and reading thread.... I saw fuck-face Ediot actually utter this stoopid line while I read your post! I almost spit my coffee out. She really is SO delusional. Ediot working?

ETA: Ediot line during doggie therapy: "dogs need manners? How about saying excuse me before you sniff my crotch?" I thought he only said that to his waitresses?
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

I wonder if Leann says "Excuse me..." before she sniffs his crotch, if he's been away for more than 10 minutes. Or when she lifts her leg and pees on him and his kids. "It's raining!"

Tooo funny. Star Mag really loves them.

LeAnn Rimes lets Eddie earn all the VH1 show money, so he’ll feel masculine

Do you guys ever stop for a minute and just marvel at all of the concessions LeAnn Rimes has had to make to keep her relationship afloat? She had to lie to herself and others. She had to give up a big chunk of her music career. She had to give up on her dream of becoming a mom. She had to stalk, harass and Single-White-Female Brandi Glanville. Granted, a lot of those concessions were more like “choices,” but still. LeAnn will do anything and everything to keep Eddie and to keep him happy. Her latest concession is apparently “letting” Eddie be the “sole earner” for their VH1 reality show. As in, whatever money they’re making from VH1, it goes straight into Eddie’s Wandering Dong Slush-Fund ™.

Eddie Cibrian is making money
    , honey. The actor has been short on work ever since marrying LeAnn Rimes in 2011, but is now experiencing an interesting comeback, thanks to his wife. LeAnn, 32, has agreed to let her hubby, 41, be the sole earner of their new VH1 show, LeAnn & Eddie, to make him feel more masculine.

“She wants Eddie to have money of his own,” a close source tells Star. “She thinks it’s a good way to boost his self-esteem and make him feel like he doesn’t have to rely on her.”

Pals say that while LeAnn doesn’t need the extra cash because of her recording career, the couple should be more careful when it comes to their finances.

“Their show may not last long,” admits the friend. “It’s been torn apart by critics and the ratings are low.”

Nothing another cheating can’t fix!

[From Star Magazine, print edition]

Ha, love the shade Star threw with the last line. Seriously, a cheating scandal might genuinely make the VH1 show more interesting. But they would never do it. Because the show is so UNSCRIPTED and it just shows two simple people in love with no drama, right? As for the money thing… it’s pretty patronizing, actually, and it probably made him feel even more emasculated. I’m sure she spelled out her actions too, just to dig the knife in deeper. “Oh, look, the first paycheck from VH1. Oh, sweetheart, I’ll just sign it over to you, here you go. I know you need the money.” I doubt Eddie cares that much though. His slush-fund was running out!

Cele|bitchy | LeAnn Rimes lets Eddie earn all the VH1 show money, so he‚€™ll feel masculine

These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

If it wasn't for Brandi, these two asshats would have nothing to talk about.

Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post

FFS... Is nothing sacred? Please tell me that she at least kicked the cameras out for the actual exam.
    Did they get the person who played the doctor from Craig's List, too?

Doogie Howser would have been more believable.

Bronze Member

They should totally get an out of work soap actor as a doctor....or the one that does the "I smell a fart" serious face. I think the whorse's head is spinning and her crazy is bubbling. Someone, somewhere,must have let her know that she is about out of last chances. She's delusional, but she appears to be spinning....Yes, I did go check out the fake pinterest everleigh account today. Hide your tequilla and your guns (I'd say husbands, but her looks have taken a nosedive since love came to town)
    I'm meant to be charming not sincere

Quote Originally Posted by Annie B View Post
    I wonder if Leann says "Excuse me..." before she sniffs his crotch, if he's been away for more than 10 minutes. Or when she lifts her leg and pees on him and his kids. "It's raining!"
    Wish I could post Riskay's (lol) vid Lemme Smell Yo Dick right here... damn phone-

Quote Originally Posted by Gossiplover View Post
    For someone who got EXACTLY what she wanted, she sure looks depressed in this pic.
    Shes depressed because Eddie left her his bill on the nightstand.
    "Like when I host a party. I hope my guests get along. But if not, how interesting!"
    Andy Cohen

I don't think there's ever been a smart move in 2585 pages so far but 'letting' Eddie get the pay check from this shit show explains a lot.
    RealisticPerson and Zooyork like this.

Thread Information