Like Tree61617Likes

Thread: Big fat liars LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian go public

Elite Member

I thought there were a couple more. I'm pretty sure she said that there are supposed to be 8 episodes. Did they already show 7 of them?

This is my 2,000th post!!!!!!!!

I had to edit to add this ^^^

Elite Member

I thought it was 6 episodes, but I could be wrong.

Congrats on your 2000th. This is only my 789th post, and I joined 1Ĺ before you. *Hangs head in shame*

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by YorkshireLass View Post
    if you can't understand what I've said then the time spend with tykes aint been as much as thee wanted it to be.
    Nay, thas off thy noggin if thee think tha'! Ah 'ed uz fill, ta muchly.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Quote Originally Posted by Bombshell View Post
    I'm having a GREAT time reading them aloud while trying to do the accent.
    I thought I was the only one! I keep having literary flashbacks to all the Victorian authorial attempts to accurately transcribe Yorkshirespeak--Charlotte Bronte, Frances Hodgson Burnett etc. Iz cool.
    Did you know that every time a parent gives in to their kid's whines and buys them candy at the checkout lane, a kitten gets diabetes?-Dlisted
    I dislike groups of people, but I love individuals. Every person you look at, you can see the universe in their eyes, if you're really looking.
    -George Carlin

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by Kathie_Moffett View Post
    I thought I was the only one! I keep having literary flashbacks to all the Victorian authorial attempts to accurately transcribe Yorkshirespeak--Charlotte Bronte, Frances Hodgson Burnett etc. Iz cool.
    Well Charlotte was Yorkshire born and bred and Frances' father was a Doncaster man so it wouldn't have been too difficult for them. I can slip in and out of my local dialect quite easily.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

Default Throwback Thursday

Five years ago Eddie Cibrian brought his horse thieving out in the open and a mega-thread was born.

----
    LeAnn Rimes & Eddie Cibrian: Golf Date! | Eddie Cibrian, LeAnn Rimes : Just Jared

Fri, 21 August 2009 at 11:50 am
    LeAnn Rimes & Eddie Cibrian: Golf Date!

LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian are spotted together on a very public golf date at the Valencia Country Club in California on Thursday (August 20).

Eddie arrived at the private country club in his Porsche a few minutes before LeAnn,” an eyewitness tells People. “LeAnn was beaming when she saw Eddie and the two gave each other a quick hug. Eddie was sweet and went to buy water and energy drinks from the golf store.”

LeAnn, 26, and Eddie, 36, met while filming the Lifetime TV movie Northern Lights, and have been linked romantically every since despite many denials. Just last month, LeAnn separated from husband Dean Sheremet and Eddie separated from wife Brandi Glaville.

ETA:
    LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian go public with their love months after affair rumours ended their marriages | Mail Online

Sleepover: Cibrian leaves Leann's house after spending the night on Thursday, the singer left separately shortly afterwards

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    Homewrecking whores.
    Last edited by dougie; August 21st, 2014 at 06:17 AM.
    Sunnygirl likes this.

Elite Member

How time flies, when you're having fun. *gets a little misty eyed* And to think, I hated this thread in the beginning, but luckily Leann gifted us with many wtf moments and hilarious cakes.

How different Leann (esp. her face) looked back then.
    RealisticPerson and Zooyork like this.

I never would have called her pretty, but LeAnn looked waaaay better and younger (and natural) then. She looks ridiculous now.

But Ed...holy shit. This fucker has aged like a mofo in five years!

Just a reminder...

Way hotter than Ed. And he cooks!
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by MrsDark View Post
    I never would have called her pretty, but LeAnn looked waaaay better and younger (and natural) then. She looks ridiculous now.

But Ed...holy shit. This fucker has aged like a mofo in five years!

Just a reminder...

Way hotter than Ed. And he cooks!
    I can never get enough of this man. The dumbest thing Wewe ever did was lose him. After watching that old music video last night that I posted, I had no idea how much Dean really loved her. It was so obvious on screen. From what I've seen from shitshow there is zero chemistry between them and all I see is Wewe hanging all over Ediot hoping that maybe someday her affection will be reciprocated.
    ChloroformCasey and Zooyork like this.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Quote Originally Posted by idunno View Post
    No they haven't.
    No, not really.
    That whole article was a really bad ploy from Leann's camp to tap into Taylor Swift's fanbase, I think.

You got that right. So obvious it was from LeAnn's camp.
    mostroop likes this.

Leanne wishes she was like Taylor Swift.
    RealisticPerson and mostroop like this.

Quote Originally Posted by idunno View Post
    How time flies, when you're having fun. *gets a little misty eyed* And to think, I hated this thread in the beginning, but luckily Leann gifted us with many wtf moments and hilarious cakes.

How different Leann (esp. her face) looked back then.

For someone who got EXACTLY what she wanted, she sure looks depressed in this pic.
    Piss off!

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

I did not see the article as pro-LeAnn / planted by LeAnn. It seems like the writer is asserting that LeAnn screwed up her career by trying to transform from country singer to pop singer, and that Taylor Swift may be headed in the same direction. I think that the parallels made are ridiculous: the release date being in the same month, the pop album being the fifth album for both and LeAnn and Taylor making news because of their romantic lives.

P.S.
    Happy Anniversary BFL thhread!

^^Aaaaaannnddddd...he was going back to the guesthouse (?) of the house he and Brandi still owned. 2 days later he and Brandi were having hate sex. This is when he was "cheating" on Leann. Or was he off to see Scheana that morning?

She strikes me as someone who would sniff his drawers/peen whenever he gets home, just to make sure he isn't slipping it to another whore.
    Piss off!

Thread Information