Like Tree61617Likes

Thread: Big fat liars LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian go public

I don't even...what??
    Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.

Apparently the attendants at the Whitehead Retirement Home are on their break?
    idunno, spinmonkey and MissMitford like this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Thanks Dougie. I learned something new today about ShartAnn! I had no idea she recorded this song and this was the first time I've seen the video. Why oh why didn't she STALK the hottie in this video instead of jobless Ediot? The actor/model in her video is way hotter! I couldn't watch whole video- gotta go back and finishes so I can see Dean.

ETA: went back to see Dean at the end- ha ha ha! Nice - shirtless wearing Mardi Gras beads! Too funny.

Quote Originally Posted by YorkshireLass View Post
    Lost the post from the member who said they had family from Yorkshire, so apologies but "ey up, hope thee finds thy post alreet and within time, forget thee for losing thy post and thy's most sorry for the commupance due to being daft n not being able to find it. I'll owe thee a Yorkie pud alreet".

To continue, LR seems to still be an utter twat.
    That member was me! And btw "Ah totally understand what yee just sez" English translation: I totally understand what you just said.
    Last edited by Sunnygirl; August 20th, 2014 at 07:48 PM.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by firebrat1229 View Post
    I don't even...what??
    Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    Apparently the attendants at the Whitehead Retirement Home are on their break?
    Leann Rimes used the name Steven Gerrard, his 10 year old nephew was killed in this, 96 fans died on live tv and I wish I'd not watched it as it happened but it did....

and then LR used this as her bot https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4SdGtCWrvlo 96 dead and some have still not picked up death certs. Read into it
    Zooyork likes this.

Bronze Member

Leann Rimes used the name Steven Gerrard, his 10 year old nephew was killed in this, 96 fans died on live tv and I wish I'd not watched it as it happened but it did....

and then LR used this as her bot https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4SdGtCWrvlo 96 dead and some have still not picked up death certs. Read into it
    so LR had bots, but her bots where really real people, the bots used were uk footie (soccorr) stars of the uk, M. Owen, Sheerear, Gerrard, Firindad, etc, utter bullshit, I've met most of them!!

Bronze Member

so LR had bots, but her bots where really real people, the bots used were uk footie (soccorr) stars of the uk, M. Owen, Sheerear, Gerrard, Firindad, etc, utter bullshit, I've met most of them!!
    fernidad is a super guy, couldn't fault him at all, Brides omg, what a guy totally brilliant

YorkshireLass....

Why do you keep quoting yourself?? Just edit your posts.

That Life Goes On video was the most mediocre, shitty thing ever. No wonder her "pop" career never took off. And she looked and sounded like a Britney wannabe reject.

Maybe this has always been her problem, trying to be something she isn't and forcing the issue.

God she's such a bitch. She knows this shit hurts Brandi.

Very successful #firstdayofschool sooooo cute 2 watch mason go off to his first day of JH. #allgrownup NOW... We're off!! #showtime

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by Icepik View Post
    YorkshireLass....

Why do you keep quoting yourself?? Just edit your posts.
    nah not really lass, thas not into it is theee, it's reet, it'll come about.

York - you need to follow the rules of the board or you will be banned. Learn to edit, and to multiquote if you wish to stay and play.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    I've never heard of this song or seen the video, totally missed her pop failure phase, it sounds very Britney-esque to me and a waste of her voice. Guess she won't be going back to that now since she's got such a huge dance following. I laughed at the end--Dean dancing shirtless in the crowd scene.
    OK, we all know I can't stand this chick as a person but I think I realize what she is "missing" and why she never became a "thing" beyond the novelty teen yodeler with a big voice schtick. She lacks the "it" factor that all of the singing competition shows look for. In this vid, like all I have seen, it feels like it takes 10 minutes to get to the end. She is bland and utterly forgetable to watch. Even with her tits nearly falling out of the dress it's all "meh". Everytime anyone else came on the screen my eyes were drawn to them, the Dean part was gold because he actually seems to have some of that spark. She doesn't stick out in a crowd, she blends in. There is nothing special or interesting there. Taylor Swift, as much as MANY people can't stand her has that. She is a generically pretty girl but something about her draws your attention. Britney had it in spades and still does, although in kind of a sad way. Christina was a little less so, but at that period she had the bigger voice, and they both had incredibly catchy songs, great songs choices. Leann had average looks, lack of charisma or personality, and boring song choices by the sound of this bland song. I remember poor Jessica Simpson back then trying so hard but always coming in the distant 3rd in the blond teen pop starlet race. Leann was totally unnecessary, there were already too many options for that genre.
    lindsaywhit and Zooyork like this.

nah not really lass, thas not into it is theee, it's reet, it'll come about.

Annika, Lobelia, CL** and 6 others like this.

Your pic is Steven Gerrard by the way who lost his 10 year old cousin in the Hillsboro disaster of 1989 in England at the Sheffield Wednesday Ground and covered up for many years by Maggie Thatcher.......
    Thanks ... I did not know that! *Please sense the sarcasm*

This post has not been proofread

I apologize if this video has been posted here before. I just saw for first time and thought it was quite sweet. It's Wewe and Dean and I can actually see the LOVE between them something I have never seen when she's with Ediot. She looks pretty and sincere in the video, not her obnoxious look as of late. Oh and the video debunks Wewe's SWF'ing Brandi's skull scarf. She's wearing one in the video and it was shot in 2005.

Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Thread Information