Like Tree61617Likes

Thread: Big fat liars LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian go public

Bronze Member

Leann Rimes Concert Reviews and Ratings | Ticketmaster

LeAnn Rimes/Kristian Bush . .just .O.K.
    The Pacific Amphitheatre - Costa Mesa, CA - Thu, Jul 24, 2014Posted 07/27/2014by Tigreracon4
    Although I was sitting 2nd row from front of stage, I still could not hear LeAnn's voice. .it took her a few songs to get in tune . .she looked uncomfortable on stage and at times gave the impression of having anxiety. She is very sweet and down-to-earth . .I guess that helps her be in grace with her audience . . .a few "fans" in the audience were screaming "you suck". My impression was that she didnít prepare enough for the performance.
    Kristian Bush was O.K . . .he appears as if though he needed more air in the windpipes . .he couldnít quite reach the notes.
    All in all, it was just O.K.
    Favorite moment: Can't think of any
    Setlist: Spitfire, You Light Up My Life, How do I live
    Opening act(s): Not impressed

Average
    The Pacific Amphitheatre - Costa Mesa, CA - Thu, Jul 24, 2014Posted 07/27/2014by SuseaQ
    For us it was not very exciting and we did not enjoy it as much as last time we saw her...not sure why!
    Favorite moment: Having room to spread out because it was not very full.
    Opening act(s): Christian Bush...really disappointed. Had high hopes because we loved him with Sugarland and want to see him succeed.

I'm still Blue
    The Pacific Amphitheatre - Costa Mesa, CA - Thu, Jul 24, 2014Posted 07/27/2014by Rockfan27
    I guess it's my own fault since I had such high expectations for her but I'm still waiting for Leann Rimes to ascend to that lofty place along with Patsy Cline & other female country superstars that I hoped she would when I first heard and was completely blown away by "Blue." Saturday night was the first time I saw her in person and I half-hoped that I would get treated to a Patsy medley somewhere during the evening. I didn't. And I didn't get a clear feeling that she knows where she fits into the music scene. She doesn't seem at all comfortable onstage. She apologized. She fiddled with her hair and earpiece. She touted her upcoming reality show episodes. She cursed. She talked about her tattoo. To her credit, the 2/3 filled Pacific Amphitheater was enthusiastic and, as the show wore on, screamed requests and accolades to her.
    Setlist: "Blue" was one of two recognizable/memorable songs she sang
    Opening act(s): Kristian Bush (from Sugarland) did a memorable job as opening act. It must be so difficult to try to keep your composure when crowds are filling the seats and milling about. Good job!

Going down hill
    The Pacific Amphitheatre - Costa Mesa, CA - Thu, Jul 24, 2014Posted 07/27/2014by MissHughes
    I have seen LeAnn several times and each time it's less of a show.
    Opening act(s): Kristian was good

She had good reviews from diehard fans. Sorry if I didn't post this correctly ... Still learning...you would think after being a lurker for a year, I'd be better at this.

^ You did fine. Those reviews are actually nicer than some I've seen in the past, they're critical, but not in a really mean way.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by SapphireJD View Post
    Is the video up anywhere? I can't find it.
    I believe this is the cleaned up version on Youtube. Comments have been disabled, funny that.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ezHMM6VZ3FA

Her fan videos are embarassing. "Leann Rimes challenged me to...", they all legit think her tweeting with them and their 5 minutes in her tour bus make them real true blue friends. It's weird because they bring shit for her to autograph, yet they are "friends". She is doing "celebrity" wrong. I feel sorry for the fans to be honest. I can't believe they have people they know in their "real life" not smacking them in the face telling them to "Snap out of it!" (a la Cher, Moonstruck) when they say Leann Rimes challenged them personally, instead just recording their desperate, embarassing thirstiness.

I notice how in the editted vid posted, with KIKI's comment about Leann's tits muted (it wasn't Mason like Leann claimed) Jake starts yelling about Thomas Jefferson. It cracked me up, since Leann acts like her and Rob Thomas are DEAR friends. You'd think her sons would have met and know Rob Thomas, and not mistake him for Thomas Jefferson. I legit laughed at loud at that.

Awww, poor loser Leann. None of her "dear friends" accepted her ALS challenge!! And they have ALL been tweeting today. I guess they didn't watch Leann's vid? But I thought they were DEAR FRIENDS?!??! A reminder, it was Nikki Sixx, Courtney Love and Rob Thomas, the only 3 celebs who have actually ever replied to her sent to MANY celeb tweets. Hilarious. And pathetic.

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by Annie B View Post
    Her fan videos are embarassing. "Leann Rimes challenged me to...", they all legit think her tweeting with them and their 5 minutes in her tour bus make them real true blue friends. It's weird because they bring shit for her to autograph, yet they are "friends". She is doing "celebrity" wrong. I feel sorry for the fans to be honest. I can't believe they have people they know in their "real life" not smacking them in the face telling them to "Snap out of it!" (a la Cher, Moonstruck) when they say Leann Rimes challenged them personally, instead just recording their desperate, embarassing thirstiness.

I notice how in the editted vid posted, with KIKI's comment about Leann's tits muted (it wasn't Mason like Leann claimed) Jake starts yelling about Thomas Jefferson. It cracked me up, since Leann acts like her and Rob Thomas are DEAR friends. You'd think her sons would have met and know Rob Thomas, and not mistake him for Thomas Jefferson. I legit laughed at loud at that.

Awww, poor loser Leann. None of her "dear friends" accepted her ALS challenge!! And they have ALL been tweeting today. I guess they didn't watch Leann's vid? But I thought they were DEAR FRIENDS?!??! A reminder, it was Nikki Sixx, Courtney Love and Rob Thomas, the only 3 celebs who have actually ever replied to her sent to MANY celeb tweets. Hilarious. And pathetic.
    I really do think. aside from Brandi's leftovers and her employees, she has NO genuine friends. Maybe DB. I wonder why she didn't challenge him. Damn, I'm starting to feel bad for her. I could just imagine her on every twitter account she has, tweeting to Sixx, Love, and Thomas asking why they haven't accepted Leann Rimes challenge.

ETA: I went over her twitter page and saw that she tweeted the amount of the donation on behalf of her fans. You know, I'm over her including the boys and tweeting about them cause bitch is gonna whore out her bonus family, what else is new. But I don't think I saw any celebrity say how much they're donating. So tacky. Done feeling bad for her.
    Last edited by GoldenGirlie; August 20th, 2014 at 01:13 AM. Reason: Cause... why not?
    RealisticPerson likes this.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Annie B View Post

I think it was a twitter hater of L's who said it was Mason. Thanks for clearing up the whole Thomas Jefferson thing. I thought that it was such a random thing to yell out.

Quote Originally Posted by GoldenGirlie View Post
    I really do think. aside from Brandi's leftovers and her employees, she has NO genuine friends. Maybe DB. I wonder why she didn't challenge him. Damn, I'm starting to feel bad for her. I could just imagine her on every twitter account she has, tweeting to Sixx, Love, and Thomas asking why they haven't accepted Leann Rimes challenge.

ETA: I went over her twitter page and saw that she tweeted the amount of the donation on behalf of her fans. You know, I'm over her including the boys and tweeting about them cause bitch is gonna whore out her bonus family, what else is new. But I don't think I saw any celebrity say how much they're donating. So tacky. Done feeling bad for her.

Not really feeling sorry for her. This is the life she has chosen to live & the type of person she has chosen to be. So sad, too bad.

Oh I think Charlie Sheen did too, but I think his video was pretty good.
    RealisticPerson likes this.

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by annabel View Post
    I believe this is the cleaned up version on Youtube. Comments have been disabled, funny that.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ezHMM6VZ3FA
    Thanks! I watched it without audio and all I saw was nostrils and skanky extentions. No ice in the bucket. I wonder if she actually wrote a check for this charity. One of the many things I dislike about this horse is that she's never actually reaching into her purse for the charities she "promotes". ALS is a horrible disease and this charity deserves donations.

She is doing "celebrity" wrong.
    (per Annie B)

Quoted for troof. It's the key to this whole thread really.
    Trixie and Zooyork like this.

Elite Member

So Brandi tweeted something about not engaging (which, or course is engaging, and she really should just continue keeping her mouth shut.), and quite funny that L's paid bots are retweeting this.

Her tweet was a little funny to me:

Brandi Glanville @BrandiGlanville Aug 19

Not sure if any1 noticed but I'm not in a feud with any1!I'm not perpetuating a non existent feud 2 get peeps to watch my tv shows!#ImHappy

Ironically, the bots that L pays for picked up on a blog piece written about B's tweet These are just a sample:

That has got to be killing her^^^^^. None of this is showing up on B's TL.

Here is the blog:

Headlines - World & US Breaking News

Brandi Glanville Disses LeAnn Rimes & Eddie Cibrian, Reality Show in Awesome Tweet

The Hollywood Gossip - Celebrity Gossip and Entertainment News 1 hour ago

If you were ever on the fence in the ongoing Team LeAnn Rimes vs. Team Brandi Glanville feud, there's one thing that will likely get you off that fence:
    LeAnn & Eddie. The couple's reality show is that bloody terrible.

Brandi Glanville has always held a certain place in our hearts due to her unfiltered nature, unabashed sarcasm, underrated wit and occasional charm.
    Not to mention how amazing she looks in a bikini. Wowza.
    Well, Rimes proves with each passing week how she and Cibrian are completely unable to demonstrate similarly redeeming qualities. On the contrary.
    If you've been watching LeAnn & Eddie, and we feel sorry for you if you do, you know the extent to which these two will slam Brandi early and often.
    Not that Glanville hasn't dished it out plenty in her day, but at this point, they just look sad dragging this out on TV, and she knows it too, Tweeting:
    "Not sure if any1 noticed but I'm not in a feud with any1!I'm not perpetuating a non existent feud just 2 get peeps to watch my tv shows! #ImHappy"
    And with that, Team Brandi has scored a permanent #win.
    ChloroformCasey likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    She is doing "celebrity" wrong.
    (per Annie B)

Quoted for troof. It's the key to this whole thread really.
    Unless your aspiration of "celebrity" is in quotes, like the Kardashians and the Stod. If so, she is WINNING!

Quote Originally Posted by mostroop View Post
    So Brandi tweeted something about not engaging (which, or course is engaging, and she really should just continue keeping her mouth shut.), and quite funny that L's paid bots are retweeting this.

Her tweet was a little funny to me:

Brandi Glanville @BrandiGlanville Aug 19

Not sure if any1 noticed but I'm not in a feud with any1!I'm not perpetuating a non existent feud 2 get peeps to watch my tv shows!#ImHappy

Ironically, the bots that L pays for picked up on a blog piece written about B's tweet These are just a sample:

That has got to be killing her^^^^^. None of this is showing up on B's TL.

Here is the blog:

Headlines - World & US Breaking News

Brandi Glanville Disses LeAnn Rimes & Eddie Cibrian, Reality Show in Awesome Tweet

The Hollywood Gossip - Celebrity Gossip and Entertainment News 1 hour ago

If you were ever on the fence in the ongoing Team LeAnn Rimes vs. Team Brandi Glanville feud, there's one thing that will likely get you off that fence:
    LeAnn & Eddie. The couple's reality show is that bloody terrible.

Brandi Glanville has always held a certain place in our hearts due to her unfiltered nature, unabashed sarcasm, underrated wit and occasional charm.
    Not to mention how amazing she looks in a bikini. Wowza.
    Well, Rimes proves with each passing week how she and Cibrian are completely unable to demonstrate similarly redeeming qualities. On the contrary.
    If you've been watching LeAnn & Eddie, and we feel sorry for you if you do, you know the extent to which these two will slam Brandi early and often.
    Not that Glanville hasn't dished it out plenty in her day, but at this point, they just look sad dragging this out on TV, and she knows it too, Tweeting:
    "Not sure if any1 noticed but I'm not in a feud with any1!I'm not perpetuating a non existent feud just 2 get peeps to watch my tv shows! #ImHappy"
    And with that, Team Brandi has scored a permanent #win.
    Ugh, Brandi. I was seriously rooting for her since shitshow aired she has said NOTHING about it and was proud of her, it must kill her not to. I don't think I could have much restraint if I had to deal with the TweedleDumb and TweedleTwat on a regular basis, especially if every week on Thursday at 10:30 p.m. they were trashing me.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

I couldn't dislike her more after seeing her stupid "meeemeeeemeeee" ALS challenge video. Guarantee she doesn't know what ALS is and she didn't donate.

Quote Originally Posted by coolade View Post
    I couldn't dislike her more after seeing her stupid "meeemeeeemeeee" ALS challenge video. Guarantee she doesn't know what ALS is and she didn't donate.
    Actually, she tweeted that "a very dear friend" died of ALS. Yes....oh course Leann. Of. Course.
    "Like when I host a party. I hope my guests get along. But if not, how interesting!"
    Andy Cohen

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by ChloroformCasey View Post
    Actually, she tweeted that "a very dear friend" died of ALS. Yes....oh course Leann. Of. Course.
    Who? Lou Gehrig?

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by coolade View Post
    But of course she knows, a close (dear, whatever she said) friend of hers has or had it.

Quote Originally Posted by CL** View Post
    Who? Lou Gehrig?

Thread Information