Like Tree61617Likes

Thread: Big fat liars LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian go public

71 guests. Dear lord.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Elite Member

Shellee, you chased one away. Now there are only 70.
    lindsaywhit likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by CL** View Post
    ...LeAnn Rimes Cibrian@leannrimes 1h
    Donated in our family name 2 @alsassociation JOIN ME @cmtcody doing my #IceBucketChallenge today My whole family excited 2 dump ice on me
    I'll bet they are.
    RealisticPerson and mostroop like this.
    Did you know that every time a parent gives in to their kid's whines and buys them candy at the checkout lane, a kitten gets diabetes?-Dlisted
    I dislike groups of people, but I love individuals. Every person you look at, you can see the universe in their eyes, if you're really looking.
    -George Carlin

Default Here To Save The Show!

Why you always pickin on poor Leanne & Eddie??..... I wanna save their show. Leanne needs to put on her big girl panties and do a song and dance number just like she did on X Factor. Every week they can pay a different little girl for Leanne to humiliate. If that doesn't bring up ratings.....nothing will!

Elite Member

LOL Maria

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnygirl View Post
    Newcastle!!! My granny was from Bedlington originally and boy could she make a mean and tasty Yorkshire pudding. You are right about cart horses - they worked hard. My granny used to call my step mom a cart horse - it was used an in insult about her looks but she was also a lazy piece of shit.

Not surprised the money is quickly dwindling in the Cibrian household. When only one adult is working (part-time) and they are spending more than what's coming in, its basic math- you are losing money and fast. I'm actually embarrassed for her after seeing pics and video from her "tour" this weekend. She phones in her concerts, showing up for the paycheck. She has no respect her fans, she could try and put on a real show with nice clothes, lights and some choreography. What amazes me, her dumb fans eat it up- gushing over her concerts saying they are the best show they have ever seen. I guess they get why they deserve since they keep coming back show after show. Must be the meet and greets and the selfies she takes with them that keeps them happy, they all think they are close friends with her.
    I love food from all over the world but nothing does it like a Yorkshire Pud! lol! The last time I was in Newcastle was for a Lee Evans gig (Norm from There's something about Mary - love him to bits, got to meet him afterwards, he is so lovely!!)

I've been in the same situation, not as much money but enough and a useless ex promised the earth and didn't deliver, but it was all good while the money lasted... LR is kidding herself stupid on a daily basis if she really believes that Ediot is really in love with her.

Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post
    Eddie is never going to forgive Brandi for kicking him out or for the misfortunes (having to stay with LeAnn, his career shooting down a shit splattered toilet) that have followed. It's so, so much easier for him to blame his ex than to actually consider for half a second that his own wandering dick put him where he is today.

Awww, she's got a shart rag handy!
    Couldn't agree more!!

Quote Originally Posted by idunno View Post
    At least she has enough business sense to not cancel on a gay pride event, just as she is trying to launch herself as a gay icon.
    LR doesn't care about gay pride, I am myself straight but have many mates who are gay, who would think that her attempt to bring in this crowd is false and call her out for it. It's money not care that powers this objective. What a C U Next Tuesday!

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    How is it that the Daily Fail is the only outlet documenting her on a daily basis and how is it they have someone in the field everywhere she goes? Could it be that she has someone submit all the photos to them? And, this article is supposed to be about Leann performing at Pride so why did the Daily Fail then have to start commenting about Brandi, Eddie's haircut, and shit from the show? Oh, that's right, without mentioning Brandi they get no attention.
    We just had a major incident with the Uk press, basically the press were tapping private numbers and listening into private messages and texts. So to look like the 'pride of the country' is very important right now. Balls to that, if you see a LR Daily Fail article just go straight to the comments section (before she has it closed down - yes it does have a shelf life!) and the true feelings will be shared.

[QUOTE=MarieCaitlin;3240530]
    Quote Originally Posted by YorkshireLass View Post

I was going to buy tickets to see MC but after this shower of shit, meh, I'll save my dosh and go see someone much better. A shame though, I saw them in England at Donnington in 1991.

I was at that concert!! With AC/DC, Queensryche, Black Crows and Metallica? I went with the guy I was seeing at the same, great day!
    Lol love it!!!!! You can buy the DC part of it on DVD, I managed to catch an Angus dollar when they did Money Talks and dropped it from the helicopters. I was 15 then, 38 now, grrrrrrrr lol. Love that you was there, it was a brilliant day xx

^
    haha. you are psychic!
    She already announced she'll now be doing it in a bikini with Brandi's kids.

And, oh, my family my family my family.

LeAnn Rimes Cibrian@leannrimes 1h
    Donated in our family name 2 @alsassociation JOIN ME @cmtcody doing my #IceBucketChallenge today My whole family excited 2 dump ice on me
    Hope someone gets it wrong and dumps a bucket of horse shit.... one can live in hope

81 guests.
    This seems like a lot of effort just to marry one of the Jonas Brothers. - ChemicalHelena

^
    haha. you are psychic!
    She already announced she'll now be doing it in a bikini with Brandi's kids.

And, oh, my family my family my family.

LeAnn Rimes Cibrian@leannrimes 1h

FFS she is so predictable. Oh and thirsty.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

Quote Originally Posted by SHELLEE View Post
    71 guests. Dear lord.
    This thread crossed the 5,000,000 views mark today and 8/21 will be its 5 year anniversary.
    Sunnygirl, Bombshell and Sylkyn like this.
    I am infuriated: Flip Flops

Silver Member

did she get her wonky implants removed?

if she really makes brandi's boys do the ice bucket challenge with her, she is truly hitting a new low in assholedom.... even for her
    RealisticPerson likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Calico Kid View Post
    Leann was challenged Saturday, said she'd do it, was reminded nonstop, and didn't.
    I actually found the video on YouTube where Wewe was challenged by Ths Cody from the Country Music Network. It has ZERO views lol. All her minions are saying Wewe was challenged first but couldn't do it because she was "touring." ummm, they don't have ice and buckets in hotels?
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

You gotta know she will use those fake ice cubes anyway

Quote Originally Posted by crayzeehappee View Post
    81 guests.
    why
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

Quote Originally Posted by ShilohJulia View Post
    did she get her wonky implants removed?

if she really makes brandi's boys do the ice bucket challenge with her, she is truly hitting a new low in assholedom.... even for her
    Those kids should get their own version, throw rocks from this bucket at Leann or something. You know this thirsty bitch will try to work the hell out of a vid, guarantee screams and jumping/prancing around. She's so repulsive.

That green rag looks either like a trash bag stuffed in her crotch or some nasty infection exiting her jorts. I can't even imagine the smell for that front row. Hork.

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by Annie B View Post
    Those kids should get their own version, throw rocks from this bucket at Leann or something. You know this thirsty bitch will try to work the hell out of a vid, guarantee screams and jumping/prancing around. She's so repulsive.

That green rag looks either like a trash bag stuffed in her crotch or some nasty infection exiting her jorts. I can't even imagine the smell for that front row. Hork.
    She is as Rank as the day is long. Nothing like living up to the rumour that you stink as much as you look like you do. Grattis LR, you got that!

Thread Information