Like Tree61617Likes

Thread: Big fat liars LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian go public

Elite Member

The show focuses on the couples' lives as they live under the constant scrutiny of the media.
    One of the show's topics is the ongoing feud between LeAnn and Eddie's ex-wife Brandi Glanville.

The actor took a gossip-filled trip to his barber.

As L & E have stated, quite often, the feud is one-sided, hopefully everyone can see which side it is coming from *cough* leann & eddie *cough*. (performed with more finesse and acting ability than that loser Eddie)

In the past Brandi has described seeing LeAnn Rimes with her children as 'the worst pain'.

This was years ago people, and a fresh wound is very painful. She has since said that her children love L.

'Is she dating?' asked Mike, Eddie's long-time hair stylist and friend.
    'Ha! Would you date her?' laughed Eddie.

Yeah, Eddie, great way to prove how bitter you are. You know that L & E know all about B's dates, so yes, she is dating, she even wrote a best-selling book about it.

Quote Originally Posted by idunno View Post
    At least she has enough business sense to not cancel on a gay pride event, just as she is trying to launch herself as a gay icon.
    And as a dance artist too apparently.

Elite Member

I haven't finished the article yet, but I LOVE the headline:

Eddie Cibrian and LeAnn Rimes Continue To Discuss Brandi Glanville On Their No Ratings Reality Show

Eddie Cibrian and LeAnn Rimes Continue To Discuss Brandi Glanville On Their No Ratings Reality Show

Share with your friends

Eddie Cibrian and LeAnn Rimes have mentioned over and over that they wanted to do a reality television show to set the record straight about all of the trash everyone has talked about them. They seem to realize that they are not the most popular human beings on earth after carrying on a very public affair which destroyed two families (one of which involved children) and then proceeded to carry on n insult match with Eddie’s ex-wife.
    It would appear that their tactic did not work: the ratings for the show have been dreadful – one thing virtually everyone can agree on is that the show will not get renewed — and people still think they are dreadful.
    But they soldier on, oblivious to the fact that every time they tell the camera that they sat down Eddie’s children (ages 11 and 7) and discussed the affair that broke up their parents’ marriage people think less of them. In fact, every time they use the children asprops for their show, people get angry.
    The latest show will not help. In it, Cibrian discusses his ex-wife, and the mother of his children, with his barber.” I mean, you’d think that my ex would be incredibly excited that I’m with someone who loves the kids like they’re her own.”
    Who would not be excited by that?
    And he continued, when asked by the barber if Brandi Glanville, the ex, was dating anyone.
    Cibrian’s answer was incredibly gracious. “Ha! Would you date her?”

“I hope she finds happiness; maybe that way she might stop talking s–t. But I doubt it,” said the man who has been airing his dirty laundry on television.

I also love that they are finally calling E out at the piece of garbage that he is.

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    And as a dance artist too apparently.
    Saw this interview, and YES she is a dance artist with a HUGE following don'tcha know? I deleted some of the more boring, repetitive stuff, well not all because then there would be nothing left. Complete article at link.

LeAnn Rimes Interview: "Itís Difficult to Sit Around and Hear People Lie About You Constantly"

Written by Melissa Parker, Posted in Musicians
    LeAnn Rimes rose to stardom at age thirteen singing the Bill Mack country song ďBlueĒ and released her debut album of the same name in 1996, which went to number one on the Top Country Albums chart. After that, she moved toward country pop with the 1997 album You Light Up My Life: Inspirational Songs that set the trend for a string of albums released into the next decade.
    Rimes has won two Grammys, three ACMs, a CMA, twelve Billboard Music Awards and one American Music Award. She has released ten studio albums, three compilation albums and two greatest hits albums through Curb Records and placed over forty singles on American and international charts since 1996 selling over thirty seven million records worldwide.

For the first time ever, the award-winning songstress and her Hollywood hunk of a husband (Eddie Cibrian) are giving fans a revealing, humorous glimpse into their private and professional lives inLeAnn & Eddie, a VH1 reality series. On August 5, 2014, Rimes released a greatest hits remix album called Dance Like You Donít Give A Ö

Melissa Parker (Smashing Interviews Magazine): Is this album all you Ė your decision, your choice of songs?

LeAnn Rimes: A lot of my fans have been asking for this for a long time to have all of my remixes on one record, so this is really directed toward them. I have a huge following in the dance world. (you forgot to say in the gay community too.) Obviously I approved everything, approved and chose the songs, so I had a hand in it, but this is the last release Iíll have on Curb to be promoting.

Melissa Parker (Smashing Interviews Magazine): Do you have any ideas about new music projects?

LeAnn Rimes: Oh, I have plenty (laughs). I have too many. I love singing. Iím at that place right now where I can do anything, and Iím just really taking my time. I was headed in one direction, and I pulled myself out of that, and Iím glad of that. Now Iíve been kind of experimenting and really trying to figure out exactly what that next step is, meeting with labels and just really trying to find the right partner.

Iíve never really had a partner at a label, so getting someone whoís on the same page as me now Ö Iím almost 32 Ö at this stage of my life Ö well, itís recreating. Thatís really what it is. I feel like Iíve had an amazing twenty years, and itís almost like Iím wiping that clean and starting all over again. Iím searching and staying still and letting it come to me because it will happen naturally when it does.

Melissa Parker (Smashing Interviews Magazine): Youíve been in the news lately by tweeting a butt photo.

LeAnn Rimes: Yeah. (oddly brief on this answer, eh?)

Melissa Parker (Smashing Interviews Magazine): After all of these years of being in the business, do you ever get tired of the starpower, the gossip, people just hanging on your every word?

LeAnn Rimes: Oh yeah. Now moreso than ever. When I first started, it wasnít so severe as severe as it is now and so crazy as far as celebrity driven. It was all about music, and thatís obviously what I want to do, what I love to do. But everything changed, and it is so celebrity driven. You donít really have to have much talent these days. People are more concerned about fame than talent. (like you?)

Itís difficult to sit around and hear people lie about you constantly and people selling magazines and making money off of lies that have nothing to do with your life. Acceptance is really an amazing thing. If I canít change it, Iíve learned to accept what I have to and stand up for myself when I need to. Itís sad what people believe and that people are so gullible reading that magazine they picked up in the grocery store line and believing it for some reason. It should be what it is, just entertainment. It should not dictate someoneís career and life.

Melissa Parker (Smashing Interviews Magazine): Do you feel the reality show (LeAnn & Eddie) has been successful as far as the two of you getting your story out there?

LeAnn Rimes: Our lives are very simple, but the chaos that sometimes goes on within our lives Ö itís funny. Thatís how we cope with a lot of things Ö we laugh. Weíre huge smartasses, and we give each other crap. If thereís a joke there to be had, Eddie and I are not afraid to take it. Thatís just who we are. I feel like people get to really see us. Thatís the constant through the show.

We dug into some of these crazy tabloid rumors that happened over the past five years. Some of the show happens in real time, and some of it doesnít. We had to dig back into some things that happened over the years and show people how weíve dealt with them. Thereís no script. Thereís no dialogue. Itís just Eddie and me in these situations, and whatever comes out comes out. (the show's unscripted again, for this interview anyway) We have more fun than we thought we were going to have. You really kind of get to know our families and our friends. We really have some characters in our group. Itís just really about entertainment. Thatís what Eddie and I want it to be. Thatís what we do for a job.

Itís great to be able to work together in an unscripted world and be able to have fun with that and to have people to see who we actually are as human beings. Itís great to be able to do that, and itís very tongue in cheek. Who knows if weíll do it again? If we do, it comes down to the fact that we want to make people laugh. (like it's their choice or something) When you get through watching the show, we want you to have had a good time. Thatís really what itís all about.

Melissa Parker (Smashing Interviews Magazine): Looking back now, would you do it all over again, performing in talent shows at age five, touring nationally at age nine, or was that too much responsibility placed on you at such an early age?

LeAnn Rimes: Oh of course, But how do I know that at eleven when I signed a record deal? How would I know that? Itís not until you get older and start becoming an adult yourself and start seeing things with your own eyes that you really think, ďOh my gosh. That was a lot.Ē The difficult part of myself that all of that left behind and had not been dealt with, I had to deal with. I had to sift through it like every human being. Mine was just different.

Iíve really come to terms with a lot of it. On the other side, I donít regret anything. I hate that word anyway, and I hate the word hate. I really donít like it (laughs). But I feel like it was just my past. Itís just my story. It has made me who I am. Iíve had tremendous success and have enjoyed that, but I feel like Iím on level ground right now. Itís exciting to still be this young and to be able to create. Weíll see what comes out.
    Melissa Parker (Smashing Interviews Magazine): What will come out next?

LeAnn Rimes: There are plenty of things. I have the bug to design clothes, and Iím sifting through all of that and getting all of it organized. I also donít want everything to have to be the LeAnn Rimes brand. I want to do things that stand on their own merit and be a great product. Iím playing around in that world at the moment. I would love to act some more.

Right now Iím just mostly focused on music and giving myself that space to figure out where I want to go because thatís always my first priority. The TV show has allowed me the ability to do that and also this dance record. I have a Christmas CD that will be out the end of the year, so thereís music out there. Iím having a great time, and Iím being able to actually chill at the moment and figure out what Iím going to do with my music. Acting and the rest of the stuff will come.

© 2014 Smashing Interviews Magazine. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed without the express written consent of the publisher.
    http://smashinginterviews.com/interv...you-constantly

These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

From what people have said, it seems like the only real surprise in this show is that the biggest ass isn't LeAnn, it's Eddie. Eddie really is not only obsessed with Brandi, but viciously obsessed and in my experience that kind of focused, unrelenting vitriol comes from unresolved guilt and shame. Eddie and LeAnn, whether conciously or subconsciously, are compelled to vilify Brandi - how else can their past and present behavior be excused?

Or, maybe they're both just assholes.

Oh what a night!

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post

LeAnn Rimes Interview: "It’s Difficult to Sit Around and Hear People Lie About You Constantly"

Written by Melissa Parker, Posted in Musicians

We dug into some of these crazy tabloid rumors that happened over the past five years. Some of the show happens in real time, and some of it doesn’t. We had to dig back into some things that happened over the years and show people how we’ve dealt with them. There’s no script. There’s no dialogue. It’s just Eddie and me in these situations, and whatever comes out comes out. (the show's unscripted again, for this interview anyway) We have more fun than we thought we were going to have. You really kind of get to know our families and our friends. We really have some characters in our group. It’s just really about entertainment. That’s what Eddie and I want it to be. That’s what we do for a job.
    How can they recreate situations from the past and not be scripted? They improvise? Leann and Ed are so so darn clever and witty they improvise their show? Sure. Didn't they advertise for writers on Craig's List? And some of those characters in their group are actors. Are they improvising as well?

Elite Member

I'm actually curious to see what they'll do next. What will come of all the papped business meetings. What's left of their creative urges, now that they have finally gotten their truth out there. Not that I'll buy/watch/listen to any of it. But this thread need fresh input.

Brandi just posted her ALS ice bucket challenge. You think Wewe is next? She's been awful quiet on twitter.

DeliriumTremens likes this.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Leann was challenged Saturday, said she'd do it, was reminded nonstop, and didn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Calico Kid View Post
    Leann was challenged Saturday, said she'd do it, was reminded nonstop, and didn't.
    Since Brandi has done it, LeAnn will do it or die trying.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

LeAnn will have to find the perfect bikini first and then get some ass tampons in case the shock of the cold water sets things loose again.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Elite Member

^
    haha. you are psychic!
    She already announced she'll now be doing it in a bikini with Brandi's kids.

And, oh, my family my family my family.

LeAnn Rimes Cibrian@leannrimes 1h
    Donated in our family name 2 @alsassociation JOIN ME @cmtcody doing my #IceBucketChallenge today My whole family excited 2 dump ice on me
    lindsaywhit and Sunnygirl like this.

She's such an annoying, hateful fuck.

Bronze Member

Does anybody know who the guy from LR's urgent meeting with DBrown on their last episode? I saw the scene with the baby...the guy/agent/paid actor looked familiar but I can't find info. Since most everything else is fake, I wondered if that was faked also. Help?
    RealisticPerson likes this.

Thread Information