Like Tree61617Likes

Thread: Big fat liars LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian go public

Default Leann trying to dance

Default Leann trying to dance take 2

Instagram

I hope this shows up well. I'm happy to contribute something.

WAHAHAHA! Welcome to the board, Ratty.
    "Shopping tip: You can get shoes for a buck at the bowling alley."

LOL at least she is working and not having a (mysterious) disease.

Quote Originally Posted by RattyRaccoon View Post
    Instagram

I hope this shows up well. I'm happy to contribute something.
    Elaine Benes had more rhythm.

Bronze Member

Jillys, here you go. Fresh from the Daily Fail (they are obsessed with her!)
    Wild thing! LeAnn Rimes turns up the heat in daisy dukes as she belts out tunes during a high energy performance | Mail Online

Wild thing! LeAnn Rimes turns up the heat as she shows off her muscly thighs in denim shorts at gay pride performance

By Yana Kay for MailOnline

Published: 04:44, 18 August 2014 | Updated: 04:52, 18 August 2014

View comments

When it comes to entertaining her fans, LeAnn Rimes makes sure she gives them her all.
    And that's exactly what she did when performed at the 2014 Charlotte Pride Festival on Sunday in Charlotte, North Carolina.
    Wearing Daisy Dukes an a plunging beige colored zipper tank top, the 31-year-old held nothing back as she worked the stage, dancing and engaging the crowd with all the intensity of an award winning artist.

+8

Working it! LeAnn Rimes performs during the 2014 Charlotte Gay Pride Festival on Sunday in Charlotte, North Carolina

At one point, the singer unleashed her wild side by wrapping her leg around one of the singers on stage, giving the crowd a big smile and sticking out her tongue.
    Looking poised and confident, it was quite clear that LeAnn was determined to make her performance a memorable one as she waved and belted out tunes with all of her strength and power to a likely captivated audience.

LeAnn displayed the efforts of her fitness regimen, revealing her muscular arms and legs as she sat on the stage, completely engrossed in her performance.

+8

High energy! Wearing daisy dukes and a plunging beige zipper top, LeAnn turned up the heat as she danced on stage

When she's not on stage, she's working with her husband Eddie Cibrian, 41, on their new reality show LeAnn & Eddie, which airs on VH1.

The show focuses on the couples' lives as they live under the constant scrutiny of the media.
    One of the show's topics is the ongoing feud between LeAnn and Eddie's ex-wife Brandi Glanville.

+8

Wild thing! LeAnn really let loose when she wrapped her leg around a backup singer and stuck out her tongue

+8

Hard at work: The award winning artist displayed the efforts of her fitness regimen, showing off her muscular arms and legs

+8

Follow me! The 31-year-old got up close and personal with the other dancers and singers on stage

The trio have been at loggerheads ever since Eddie split with Brandi in favour of the country singing megastar and the ill will surfaced again on Thursday night's episode.

The actor took a gossip-filled trip to his barber.

During his preening session he discussed his outspoken ex wife - famed as the most outrageous member of The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills.

+8

Rockin' it! Sitting on stage, the singer belted out tunes with all of her strength and power to a captivated audience

In the past Brandi has described seeing LeAnn Rimes with her children as 'the worst pain'.

'I mean, you'd think that my ex would be incredibly excited that I'm with someone who loves the kids like they're her own,' the actor said.

'Is she dating?' asked Mike, Eddie's long-time hair stylist and friend.
    'Ha! Would you date her?' laughed Eddie.

+8

Feeling it! It was clear LeAnn was truly in her element and enjoying every moment of the performance

+8

On the small screen: When she's not stage, LeAnne is working with her husband Eddie

Bronze Member

"See, my goddess, it is a text from my doctor....I just need to run out for a checkup!" "I ain't never seen no Docturr called Dr. Sexy Stephanie.....I'ma commmmminnnn' with ya, Babeeee!"
    RealisticPerson likes this.
    I'm meant to be charming not sincere

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by Calico Kid View Post
    Even if Leann's massive, enema-induced dumps do spray the toilet, how does Eddie know? She just leaves it? Until whenever the cleaning person comes? We all know about her poor hygiene, but that's just disguising. She's a disgusting pig, and I bet she smells like shit and old sweat. And she thinks it's funny and "comedy"? There's something wrong with her. She's a disgusting, mentally challenged pig.
    This is why normal people keep a brush and a bottle of Domestos in the bathroom. Is this their attempt at looking 'normal'? "Hey guys, we're just like you! We splatter shite and don't clean it up too!"

Quote Originally Posted by RealisticPerson View Post
    I never understood why LeAnn is so obsessed with Brandi. After reading the reviews of their show and seeing clips, I now understand she's doing it to please Eddie. He's the one obsessed with Brandi, and LeAnn is following his lead. For some reason he can't let go of Brandi. His entire life revolves around Brandi, not LeAnn.
    Eddie is never going to forgive Brandi for kicking him out or for the misfortunes (having to stay with LeAnn, his career shooting down a shit splattered toilet) that have followed. It's so, so much easier for him to blame his ex than to actually consider for half a second that his own wandering dick put him where he is today.

Awww, she's got a shart rag handy!
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Elite Member

At least she has enough business sense to not cancel on a gay pride event, just as she is trying to launch herself as a gay icon.

Quote Originally Posted by Bombshell View Post
    WAHAHAHA! Welcome to the board, Ratty.
    Thank you.

How is it that the Daily Fail is the only outlet documenting her on a daily basis and how is it they have someone in the field everywhere she goes? Could it be that she has someone submit all the photos to them? And, this article is supposed to be about Leann performing at Pride so why did the Daily Fail then have to start commenting about Brandi, Eddie's haircut, and shit from the show? Oh, that's right, without mentioning Brandi they get no attention.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Silver Member

Thanks DT! The only thing worse than Leann's face, is Leann's face when its singing.
    "Do you know the best thing about banging your head against the wall? It feels so good when you finally stop." --Dad

Bronze Member

[QUOTE=YorkshireLass;3240246]

I was going to buy tickets to see MC but after this shower of shit, meh, I'll save my dosh and go see someone much better. A shame though, I saw them in England at Donnington in 1991.

I was at that concert!! With AC/DC, Queensryche, Black Crows and Metallica? I went with the guy I was seeing at the same, great day!

Bronze Member

LeAnn just looked like she was having a crap when she was singing.

Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post
    Awww, she's got a shart rag handy!

DYING laughing!!!!
    "Shopping tip: You can get shoes for a buck at the bowling alley."

Thread Information