Like Tree61617Likes

Thread: Big fat liars LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian go public

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    The show must have been added to imdb recently, because when I checked before there was nothing, and it wasn't in either of their credits. There's one review, and one comment on the message board, both from the last week, and the show's been on for 5 weeks already. Surely the haterz and sycophants would have found it sooner. No episode list or pictures either, again for a show that's had 5 episodes already, pretty bare bones. No shocker there though.
    someone has to actually write up a bio and put pix up... looks like no one gives a shit to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Lobelia View Post
    There are a finite number of tags for each thread. I am currently in control of 2 of them. I would like to award control of one tag to a worthy person.

Nominations please.
    gay man's wet dream?
    RealisticPerson and Trixie like this.

Elite Member

Candidly Nicole
    VH1 105 10:00 PM 10:30 PM 375,000 195,000 0.15
    Survive the Tribe Nat Geo Solomon Shark Hunters 10:00 PM 11:00 PM 339,000 113,000 0.09
    20/20 On Own OWN 10:00 PM 11:00 PM 432,000 101,000 0.08
    The Oxygen Movie Oxygen Diary Of Mad Black Woman 9:45 PM 11:50 PM 245,000 100,000 0.08
    Leann & Eddie VH1 105 10:30 PM 11:00 PM 174,000 96,000 0.08

http://www.cableratings.tv/2014/08/1...14-aug-2014/4/

So, 1/2 of the people watching Nicole Richie's show turned the channel when L&E came on?

Couldn't happen to a more deserving couple.
    Last edited by mostroop; August 16th, 2014 at 08:07 PM. Reason: forgot the URL

Elite Member

Lawn Chair Tour 2014:

❤️Christina Carter❤️ ‏@Christina4jc 1h
    Beautiful place for a rockin show in Kearney, MO for @leannrimes!! Let's get this show started! pic.twitter.com/r4NhUVifre

It's a nice park, but not too many people.

Found this on her TL. The whole handbag line is not true:

LeAnn Rimes Cibrian ‏@leannrimes Aug 12

Last edited by mostroop; August 16th, 2014 at 09:12 PM.
    Zooyork and RealisticPerson like this.

Out of curiosity, I looked this up: RHoBH in its shittiest-rated season (which I think was the last one aired, I don't watch any of these shows) had 1.8 mil viewers.

My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

I can't get Jon Stamos saying "So Sharty" out of my head now.
    Kittylady likes this.

Is this another one of her lawn chair concerts? Guess they won't be able to stop people from taking pictures of loonie.
    Sunnygirl likes this.

Elite Member

Pretty sure the handbag thing is true. Just google Country Cuban and leather goods. You should get sites for trademark application. Just Say Jenn shared that a while back. And they've trademarked using Angelfish somehow. Guess Leann can't let go Brandi saying that in that angry email exchange.
    RealisticPerson likes this.

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnygirl View Post
    Ha ha got it. I thought maybe you were British- your statement sounded a bit English to me but I understand the context now. Me dad was from England. Here's a British response to Wewe and her back tracking on premise of shitshow - this was something my granny said to me a lot when she busted me for pulling her leg- "Eyyyy Wewe- ya taking the mickey outta me!"
    I am English, from Yorkshire. There are a few phrases we'd used to describe this shower of shite aka LR:

Fugly
    All Fur Coat and No Knickers (decline of her wealth)
    Kronenbourg 1664 Woman (not sure if you guys have this larger over there), '16 from the back, 64 looking at the front'
    Twat
    Mood Hoover
    Fun Sponge
    Doom Cloud (this and the two above refers to her life sucking crap).
    Town Clown
    Village Bike (see below same meaning)
    Slag
    Slut
    Minger
    Minging

(I could go on, if you don't get what I mean look up urban dictionary and sorry if you don't)

Quote Originally Posted by Lobelia View Post
    I am American by birth but British in my soul
    <3

Quote Originally Posted by mostroop View Post
    she is such a nasty piece of work.

After claiming to be every gay man's wet dream, some in the gay community decided to respond:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...&p=40&refid=52

Oh hell no! Like · 2 · Reply · 9 hours ago
    Alex Sarmiento
    No, every guy man's wet dream is at minimum a 12-inch penis.
    Like · 1 · Reply · 2 hours ago

Mahrous Ali
    Hot top man from egypt .cairo

Roman Davis
    adulterers! Yuk!!

Shannon Green
    Um...can a chick be a gay dudes wet dream? I'm pretty sure that's the opposite of how it works...
    Like · 1 · Reply · 3 hours ago

Henry Dye
    He definitely is for me.
    Like · 1 · Reply · 5 hours ago

Grant Baldwin
    No, I really don't enjoy her music nor am attracted to her and her husband does not get me excited in the least. A D list actor and definitely not my type physically. I hate when LGBT allies assume all gay men want them or refer to us as their gays (Kathy Griffin excluded, she can call us her gays - but only her. )
    Edited · Like · 1 · Reply · 5 hours ago

Brad Drake
    Ummmm, don't think so! Someone needs a ‪#‎RealityCheck‬!
    Like · 1 · Reply · 6 hours ago

Bobby Orde
    I beg to differ. She's fugly

Terry Ryan
    Shes is ugly hes hot

View next comments

Will she ever learn to just shut up about everything else & sing????
    Lol I bloody love these responses, and also note that she didn't state she is a lesbian's wet dream, after all........ hmmmmm yeah not going to happen that way is it love lol. And by stating this is she not pimping out her useless hubbend?

Quote Originally Posted by Helena Handbasket View Post
    It's been so gawd-awful humid in Southern California right now I can't imagine stuffing my feet into any closed toed shoes right now, except for running shoes, and I've been avoiding that too. Her feet must be all kinds of funky for her not to be wearing sandals or flip flops. Those boots are rank by now, so is that bag.
    Her next song should be about cheesy feet, get back to her roots and all that shabaz.

You could also add "disappointing reviews for her Motley Crüe cover." I just listened to it on iTunes and it almost made my ears bleed.
    I was going to buy tickets to see MC but after this shower of shit, meh, I'll save my dosh and go see someone much better. A shame though, I saw them in England at Donnington in 1991.

Quote Originally Posted by Calico Kid View Post
    That's certainly true. I'm surprised I've never seen Leann or Ed endorsing a product. I thought we'd start seeing Leann in commercials when Spitfire came out, and I really thought we'd see both of them doing commercials when the TV show came out to raise their profile. Even a charity to give them a cause to go around talking about. I wonder if they've tried and have been turned down.
    They could endorse condoms, the perfect couple to advertise it imho!!

Quote Originally Posted by Calico Kid View Post
    Except, we do see her shit. Between the laxatives and the enemas, I'm surprised we haven't seen more of her shit.

I wish to god I'd never seen this, but does this not also outline how fat her vag is (apologies now for making you all puke, I'm feeling very sick myself)

ETA: Motley Crue comment.

Quote Originally Posted by YorkshireLass View Post
    I am English, from Yorkshire. There are a few phrases we'd used to describe this shower of shite aka LR:

Fugly
    All Fur Coat and No Knickers (decline of her wealth)
    Kronenbourg 1664 Woman (not sure if you guys have this larger over there), '16 from the back, 64 looking at the front'
    Twat
    Mood Hoover
    Fun Sponge
    Doom Cloud (this and the two above refers to her life sucking crap).
    Town Clown
    Village Bike (see below same meaning)
    Slag
    Slut
    Minger
    Minging

(I could go on, if you don't get what I mean look up urban dictionary and sorry if you don't.
    I forgot another favorite word me granny used to say and it TOTALLY describes ShartAnn and Ediot "shirker." It's someone who avoids work or duty. Can't forget Cart Horse either that's perfect for Wewe. My granny also had a lot of Geordie sayings and words. Miss her.

Re lawn chair tour pics. Embarrassing. how miserable for the patrons. I've been to MO in summer and it's nasty hot and humid and the BUGS flying everywhere- you don't want to step outside. Sitting in an open field with that humidity and heat and thousands of bugs- yuck.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

i'd be suprised if she made it to that concert and wasn't driving around montana looking for a kearney. didn't she say montana in her tour promo?

Quote Originally Posted by Annika View Post
    i'd be suprised if she made it to that concert and wasn't driving around montana looking for a kearney. didn't she say montana in her tour promo?
    LeAnn doesn't know the difference between Montana and Missouri.

Bronze Member

I forgot another favorite word me granny used to say and it TOTALLY describes ShartAnn and Ediot "shirker." It's someone who avoids work or duty. Can't forget Cart Horse either that's perfect for Wewe. My granny also had a lot of Geordie sayings and words. Miss her.

Re lawn chair tour pics. Embarrassing. how miserable for the patrons. I've been to MO in summer and it's nasty hot and humid and the BUGS flying everywhere- you don't want to step outside. Sitting in an open field with that humidity and heat and thousands of bugs- yuck.
    Oh aye, she's a shirker alright, she wouldn't know a days graft if it came up and bit her on the arse! Although cart-horses used to work hard for living, I know the saying well Your Gran sounds brilliant, and I must add although I'm from Yorkshire, my footie (scoccer) team is the Toon Army (Newcastle Utd).

In the words of my Father, he'd describe LR as this "She looks like a bulldog licking piss off a nettle".

The lawnchair clips and pictures are hilarious (christ now I sound like the Daily Fail), it's interesting to read this time last year LR fortune listed at $38 million, this year it is listed at $20 million. Ediot seems to be chewing through it fast!

Quote Originally Posted by YorkshireLass View Post
    Oh aye, she's a shirker alright, she wouldn't know a days graft if it came up and bit her on the arse! Although cart-horses used to work hard for living, I know the saying well Your Gran sounds brilliant, and I must add although I'm from Yorkshire, my footie (scoccer) team is the Toon Army (Newcastle Utd).

In the words of my Father, he'd describe LR as this "She looks like a bulldog licking piss off a nettle".

The lawnchair clips and pictures are hilarious (christ now I sound like the Daily Fail), it's interesting to read this time last year LR fortune listed at $38 million, this year it is listed at $20 million. Ediot seems to be chewing through it fast!
    Newcastle!!! My granny was from Bedlington originally and boy could she make a mean and tasty Yorkshire pudding. You are right about cart horses - they worked hard. My granny used to call my step mom a cart horse - it was used an in insult about her looks but she was also a lazy piece of shit.

Not surprised the money is quickly dwindling in the Cibrian household. When only one adult is working (part-time) and they are spending more than what's coming in, its basic math- you are losing money and fast. I'm actually embarrassed for her after seeing pics and video from her "tour" this weekend. She phones in her concerts, showing up for the paycheck. She has no respect her fans, she could try and put on a real show with nice clothes, lights and some choreography. What amazes me, her dumb fans eat it up- gushing over her concerts saying they are the best show they have ever seen. I guess they get why they deserve since they keep coming back show after show. Must be the meet and greets and the selfies she takes with them that keeps them happy, they all think they are close friends with her.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Just went to go see Little River Band at an outdoor bring your own chair venue. It was PACKED. Great people watching too, and good company. People were scalping tickets to the darned thing even. Lemann can only dream of drawing such a great crowd.
    firebrat1229 likes this.
    "Shopping tip: You can get shoes for a buck at the bowling alley."

Silver Member

Hey guys, I'm on my iPad and also had a cut and paste debacle that scarred me. Can someone post the daily mail article from her NC show that highlights her "muscly thighs"?

every pic in the article showing her performing is....in one word "overwrought" and/or "uncomfortable" is also coming to mind.
    "Do you know the best thing about banging your head against the wall? It feels so good when you finally stop." --Dad

Thread Information