Like Tree61617Likes

Thread: Big fat liars LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian go public

When I was still secretly obsessed with the ex I would publicly denounce him all over but inside wanted him to come home,,, Now I am really over him I rarely mention him or care less what he says or does.. Eddie will get there one day.

Ed's little ego is still in a rage over the simple fact that he got dumped. These two can continue to lie to the world and themselves all they want to about how they got together, but everybody knows how things really happened and that he's where he is by default only. B was the wife who gave up a career to basically be this guy's arm candy and person to come home to...those babies were supposed to keep her too busy to find out he was cheating, and even if she did find out (which happened multiple times prior to ShitAnn) she would 'never' end it because of the babies and because what would she do or be without him? I really and truly think he believed this. I think being able to keep her as long as he did while being a douchebag and stringing others along was a massive supply for his gargantuan narcissistic self. I'll bet even having LeShit's money to waste as consolation, he still misses that set up. If he were a normal person I'd say in time he would get over it. But he's not a normal person. And due to the kids, he still has to deal with her some, even with LaxativeLeAnn controlling the phones and comings and goings.

Party's over jackass! But yeah, keep on being obvious Ed.

As fun as this board can be at times, I can't even be bothered to watch this show. Now the recaps and commentary here would get way higher ratings if you could make that into a show!
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Bronze Member

WHO DID LEANN BLOW TO KEEP THIS SHOW ON THE AIR??????????!!!!!!????? Jeebus.
    I'm meant to be charming not sincere

The show has been good for one thing, letting the world seeing Eddie's true colors. Dude is obsessed with his ex wife. No wonder Leanne SWF's her.

Quote Originally Posted by exippy View Post
    When I was still secretly obsessed with the ex I would publicly denounce him all over but inside wanted him to come home,,, Now I am really over him I rarely mention him or care less what he says or does.. Eddie will get there one day.
    Exactly...as the saying goes, the opposite of love isn't hate, it's indifference.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Quote Originally Posted by nothanks View Post
    WHO DID LEANN BLOW TO KEEP THIS SHOW ON THE AIR??????????!!!!!!????? Jeebus.

who did eddie blow? no one wants any part of this...

lol. only one message on imdb message boards. nobody cares!
    RealisticPerson and nothanks like this.

Wow, look at her joker mouth in that picture. Leann is not a physically attractive person, but that freaky and bizarre mouth has to be her worst feature.

Quote Originally Posted by MarieCaitlin View Post
    saw this in the Daily Mail today about Andrew Keegan starting a New Age church - hope this doesn't give Leann ideas!!! Andrew Keegan became the founder of a new religion | Mail Online
    She's trying everything else to preach her truth and raise money, and she does think she's the be-all and end-all, so I wouldn't be surprised.
    RealisticPerson likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Annika View Post
    The show must have been added to imdb recently, because when I checked before there was nothing, and it wasn't in either of their credits. There's one review, and one comment on the message board, both from the last week, and the show's been on for 5 weeks already. Surely the haterz and sycophants would have found it sooner. No episode list or pictures either, again for a show that's had 5 episodes already, pretty bare bones. No shocker there though.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Quote Originally Posted by Annika View Post
    who did eddie blow? no one wants any part of this...

Quote Originally Posted by Calico Kid View Post
    Wow, look at her joker mouth in that picture. Leann is not a physically attractive person, but that freaky and bizarre mouth has to be her worst feature.
    But, but what about her lovely nostrils????

RealisticPerson and Annika like this.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

There are a finite number of tags for each thread. I am currently in control of 2 of them. I would like to award control of one tag to a worthy person.

Nominations please.
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

Bronze Member

Me memememmemmememme'...said Leannn
    I'm meant to be charming not sincere

^Lol tags, remember when they were the thing? Now they're too far down the page and I hate scrolling. But you made me check and I have one, but I'm keeping it.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Here are their ratings for the 5th episode:
    Cable Ratings 7pm until Midnight for Thursday 14 August 2014

They had 174,000 viewers with 96,000 in the 18-49 age group.
    Zooyork, Calico Kid and Lobelia like this.

That's pathetic. When is it going to dawn on Leann she's a failure and she and Ed can hold a combined fan club meeting in a gas station washroom? I've never seen RHOBH so I don't know if Brandi ever talks about Leann and/or Ed on the show, but she'll have free reign when her season starts because there won't be a season 2 of shit show.

Quote Originally Posted by Calico Kid View Post
    That's pathetic. When is it going to dawn on Leann she's a failure and she and Ed can hold a combined fan club meeting in a gas station washroom? I've never seen RHOBH so I don't know if Brandi ever talks about Leann and/or Ed on the show, but she'll have free reign when her season starts because there won't be a season 2 of shit show.
    Its been ages since she's mentioned them on the show. The only time I remember her mentioning Eddie was the first season she was on the show, but it was more statements like "Camille Grammar and I have a lot in common, I sort of went through the same kind of divorce with my ex husband except we were like the D list version." The most her marriage was discussed was the episode when she sat down with Shaena to try and move past things with her, and I think that's when Brandi really learned to start moving on. Shaena went into specifics about times Eddie was with her and what he had lied about. Any comments made about Leann weren't by Brandi (that I can recall) but by the other housewives, talking about how she stalks and copies everything Brandi wears, etc. Brandi pretty much kept her mouth shut when they made these comments. It was pretty brief though, Leann nor Eddie have been mentioned at all in the last season, that I can recall. So their reality show is wayyyy late in response to anything that was on RHOBH.

Thread Information