Like Tree61617Likes

Thread: Big fat liars LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian go public

I never understood why LeAnn is so obsessed with Brandi. After reading the reviews of their show and seeing clips, I now understand she's doing it to please Eddie. He's the one obsessed with Brandi, and LeAnn is following his lead. For some reason he can't let go of Brandi. His entire life revolves around Brandi, not LeAnn.

Quote Originally Posted by Calico Kid View Post
    Nikki Sixx and Vince Neil have chemically induced brain damage. Leann's version sucks.
    Dear lord, her music is Ambien for the ears. Other than looking like she's trying to take a shit she literally works so hard to yell sing but she is BORING, her voice, her tone, her expession. Utter yawns.

And sadly, she was working on this for months, that period she went for 2-3 months with no shows. Bragging about how great it was sounding, how amazing this version was and it was going to kick the world in the butt with it's pure awesomeness.
    RealisticPerson likes this.

Maybe T-shirts with Bristol Charts on them........Who the hell wants the world to know you spray the back of the toilet. And Brandi is supposed to be grateful to Leann for looking after the kids she got from wrecking her marriage. These two are just revolting.

Quote Originally Posted by RealisticPerson View Post
    I never understood why LeAnn is so obsessed with Brandi. After reading the reviews of their show and seeing clips, I now understand she's doing it to please Eddie. He's the one obsessed with Brandi, and LeAnn is following his lead. For some reason he can't let go of Brandi. His entire life revolves around Brandi, not LeAnn.
    I can't believe I've never really looked at it that way before but I think you may be right.
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

Ha, figured I would post this before they clean up the LeAnn and Eddie FB page...

LeAnn And Eddie shared a link.

6 hours ago

You would never believe what Eddie has to say about his ex-wife Brandi...

Eddie Spills The T On Brandi Glanville On LeAnn & Eddie
    blog.vh1.com

Eddie Spills The T On Brandi Glanville

• Top Comments

29 people like this.

• Amanda Cole Campbell You guys seem to not let stuff go either. Why don't you be the bigger person lead by example and stop talking crap about Brandi.
      LikeReply36 hours ago

• Trudie Heinrich Kristin D'Elboux
      LikeReply14 hours ago

• Mickey Fulton Who splattered the back of the toilet bowl and didn't clean it up?"

Eddie Cibrian to his wife "Leann & Eddie" Sea 1 Ep5.

LikeReply15 hours ago

• Denise DeBellis I don't see the love between you and LeeAnn. Eddie needs a job. And the fact you met a friend for a drink shaking hands with other women I think is a flaw in your character. Eddie talks too much about his ex and I'm afraid that ex one day will be LeeAnn. Your relationship started out as sexual and I'm afraid that's all you two have.
      LikeReply16 hours ago

• Darryl Terri Quinley They have to talk about Brandi or no one would watch team brandi!!
      LikeReply3 hours ago

• Brianna Bauer All this show proves is that Eddie is even more obsessed with his ex than LeAnn is, what kind of jerk cheats on his wife multiple times and publicly humiliates her then thinks it's a good idea to make a tv show devoted to bashing her?!? I think Eddie is jealous Brandi is more famous and makes way more money than he does, while he's out of work and stuck with a wife who shits herself in public, and apparently at home too. What kind of woman craps all over the toilet and doesn't clean up after herself?? It's bad enough she looks as if she doesn't wash her hair and the 10 root canals tell us she doesn't brush her teeth, she just screams stinky.
      LikeReply5 hours ago

• Stacy Brown Eddie is so bitter because he is still in love with Brandi and she laughs in his face.
      LikeReply4 hours ago

• Stacy Brown Congrats douchebag!!! Worst rated show in THE HISTORY of VH1 I guess this means YOU SUCK LOLOLOL
      LikeReply4 hours ago

These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Elite Member

Thanks Trixie, you know that they are going to delete all those comments from their 'haters' very soon.
    RealisticPerson and Zooyork like this.

You're welcome.

His "fist" marriage....
    Sunnygirl likes this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post

Is that true? If so, considering it's Vh1, it has to be one of the worst shows in history of television.

I didn't (and won't) watch the show, but why would Eddie go on a "double date" with his hairdresser at all when he's married ...? What am I missing here?

Lowest Rated TV Series Released In 2014

1-50 of 3,509 titles

1. BAPs (2014 TV Series)
    2.2/10

Lifetime's new docu-series "BAPs" pulls back the curtain on an exclusive, privileged and affluent group of African American friends from St...With: Gina Cheatham, Kendrick Evans, Kristin Gipson JonesReality-TV
    2. Good Morning Britain (2014 TV Series)
    2.3/10

With: Susanna Reid, Ben Shephard, Charlotte HawkinsNews | Talk-Show
    3. My Big Redneck Family (2014 TV Series)
    2.7/10

With: Tom Arnold
    4. Wallykazam (2014 TV Series)
    2.7/10

With: Dan Bittner, Thomas Langston, Taliyah Whitaker
    5. Dark Rising: Warrior of Worlds (2014 TV Series)
    3.0/10

There are two Earths. Our Earth is a place where magic and Demons are things of folklore and legend...With: Brigitte Kingsley, Mike 'Nug' Nahrgang, Jacob BlairSci-Fi
    6. Rich Kids of Beverly Hills (2014 TV Series)
    3.0/10

A look into the privileged lives of several twenty-somethings.With: Dorothy Wang, Morgan Stewart, Brendan Fitzpatrick
    7. LeAnn & Eddie (2014 TV Series)
    3.1/10
    With: Eddie Cibrian, LeAnn Rimes, Wilbur RimesReality-TV20 mins.
    IMDb: Lowest Rated TV Series Released In 2014

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnygirl View Post
    Ediot is fucking GARBAGE. Wewe deserves this tool. When I heard yesterday that Robin Wiliiams had early Parkinson's and that was probably a big part of his recent slip into deep depression but it was also the recent cancellation of his TV show and the recent shit movies he had to make for the $$$. They say his finances were supposedly not good, hard to imagine. My point is, this douche Ediot hasn't held a decent acting job since hitching his wagon to the Cart Horse, meanwhile the ex wife he trashed on last night's episode has like 5 fucking jobs to support her kids. Ediot has squandered his acting career that could have done well for him. He's too fucking lazy to work for it. Then there's Robin who has worked his ass off for over 40 years perfecting his craft making generations smile all the while suffering crippling depression and addiction. He was my hero. Ediot is a big fat fucking ZERO.

Quote Originally Posted by crayzeehappee View Post
    Well, you dated her, Eddie. You also married her and fathered two children with her, so what does that say about you? As far as talking shit, you and your atm are the only ones doing that right now. So when will you stop talking shit? Btw, you look old and shitty. I imagine there are many women out there who wouldn't date you, due to your repulsiveness and hpv.
    His stupidity is mindblowing. "Who would date her?" Uh, you MARRIED her.

Bumping their viewership aside, why would you and the hubs spend time watching that shit show? You will never, ever get that time back. There are so many more entertaining things to do: clip your toenails, clean the litter box, shampoo the carpet, or whatever you and the hubs do to entertain yourselves. Leann and Ed are entertainment killers.
    Might be a great diet aid, though. Just reading about it kills MY appetite!

Exactly. I figured Eddie for a dumb, arrogant, emotionally abusive user. But, apparently, he is more vindictive, immature, and assholish than Leann. He is Leann's unlikeable, obnoxious, lazy, narcissistic equal - just more boring. He was so good at letting Leann do all the dirty work, I wonder why he agreed to the TV show. Ego? Like Leann he thinks he's a superstar and all his fans live to see him?
    Soulmatez!!! TRUE WUB!!! this makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Lobelia View Post
    I have cohabitated with men for about 26 years all combined. Not once have I even peed in front of a man (yeah, weird I know) so for a man to tell the world that I... omg. I can't even type the words. It was revolting enough when Jessica Simpson talked about her gas issues during concerts but THIS.

After all that re-filming and editing, and the final product contains footage of her husband telling the world how she shits, and she's ok with that? When you factor in her general lack of hygiene, her mean spiteful self-obsessed nature and her fucking ugly face, and then mix in this disgusting ass-spraying news, she is the most repulsive famous person EVER.
    Someone else mentioned the ten root canals and horrible oral hygiene. Yes, I think we have no idea how revolting she really is. I would guess she deliberately leaves disgusting things around the house, doesn't clean up after herself, goes out smelling to high heaven...because she likes to shock people. And then watch them trying to pretend they don't notice. Add "creepy" to the list.

Quote Originally Posted by mostroop View Post
    Tell me that she really hasn't been talking about selling tee shirts, now that B is selling them:
    I vote for t-shirts emblazoned with cute little brightly colored douche/enema-bags and sleep tees with funny haha shartstains printed on the back.

I could actually see them doing this.

Quote Originally Posted by RealisticPerson View Post
    Holy shit (appropriate exclamation for this thread)...I think you're right. It's kinda like how there are these weird, sick girls in the world who hook up with violent rapists and killers and feel like they're 'earning their sweetheart's love' by helping him out with his hobbies. LeShart is sort of a Manson girl for the poop and pee-obsessed weirdos out there. I mean sometimes it really does seem like everything they do revolves around shit and piss. It's evidently their 'thing'.

Ugh. Glad I skipped dinner. Praying they don't tell us the sleazy/poopy/golden showery deets about their sex life next.
    RealisticPerson and Sunnygirl like this.
    Did you know that every time a parent gives in to their kid's whines and buys them candy at the checkout lane, a kitten gets diabetes?-Dlisted
    I dislike groups of people, but I love individuals. Every person you look at, you can see the universe in their eyes, if you're really looking.
    -George Carlin

Elite Member

Lowest Rated TV Series Released In 2014

1-50 of 3,509 titles

1. BAPs (2014 TV Series)
    2.2/10

Lifetime's new docu-series "BAPs" pulls back the curtain on an exclusive, privileged and affluent group of African American friends from St...With: Gina Cheatham, Kendrick Evans, Kristin Gipson JonesReality-TV
    2. Good Morning Britain (2014 TV Series)
    2.3/10

With: Susanna Reid, Ben Shephard, Charlotte HawkinsNews | Talk-Show
    3. My Big Redneck Family (2014 TV Series)
    2.7/10

With: Tom Arnold
    4. Wallykazam (2014 TV Series)
    2.7/10

With: Dan Bittner, Thomas Langston, Taliyah Whitaker
    5. Dark Rising: Warrior of Worlds (2014 TV Series)
    3.0/10

There are two Earths. Our Earth is a place where magic and Demons are things of folklore and legend...With: Brigitte Kingsley, Mike 'Nug' Nahrgang, Jacob BlairSci-Fi
    6. Rich Kids of Beverly Hills (2014 TV Series)
    3.0/10

A look into the privileged lives of several twenty-somethings.With: Dorothy Wang, Morgan Stewart, Brendan Fitzpatrick
    7. LeAnn & Eddie (2014 TV Series)
    3.1/10
    With: Eddie Cibrian, LeAnn Rimes, Wilbur RimesReality-TV20 mins.
    IMDb: Lowest Rated TV Series Released In 2014
    That is just IMDB lowest-rated, right? I don't think they've ever scored a 3.1 rating in television ratings. That's too funny though. Their failure is very consistent.

Quote Originally Posted by CL** View Post
    That is just IMDB lowest-rated, right? I don't think they've ever scored a 3.1 rating in television ratings. That's too funny though. Their failure is very consistent.
    Actually I think this means they are the 7th lowest rated, out of 3,509 titles. So 3,502nd hightest rated of the releases for 2014. Impressive, asshats!

Bronze Member

Been a while since posted on here (although lurking) due to family commitments and house move but saw this in the Daily Mail today about Andrew Keegan starting a New Age church - hope this doesn't give Leann ideas!!! Sorry I can only post the link my laptop playing silly buggers and can't upload the story in full onto here without it going wrong

Andrew Keegan became the founder of a new religion | Mail Online

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnygirl View Post
    I was DYING when during last night's episode, Ediot talked about ShartAnn's massive dumps she takes and how she sprays the back of the toilet with them. That confirms she has a leaky laxie butt with the nasty explosive shits she takes. Maybe all her sharting is because she has SO much love for the Cuban Douche she just can't contain herself!
    Even if Leann's massive, enema-induced dumps do spray the toilet, how does Eddie know? She just leaves it? Until whenever the cleaning person comes? We all know about her poor hygiene, but that's just disguising. She's a disgusting pig, and I bet she smells like shit and old sweat. And she thinks it's funny and "comedy"? There's something wrong with her. She's a disgusting, mentally challenged pig.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lobelia View Post
    I have cohabitated with men for about 26 years all combined. Not once have I even peed in front of a man (yeah, weird I know) so for a man to tell the world that I... omg. I can't even type the words. It was revolting enough when Jessica Simpson talked about her gas issues during concerts but THIS.

After all that re-filming and editing, and the final product contains footage of her husband telling the world how she shits, and she's ok with that? When you factor in her general lack of hygiene, her mean spiteful self-obsessed nature and her fucking ugly face, and then mix in this disgusting ass-spraying news, she is the most repulsive famous person EVER.
    I'm sorry, are you trying to tell me, that Leann's bowel movements were discussed on the tv-show? I haven't seen it, and don't intend to, but I guess calling it a shitfest is more accurate than I imagined.
    So, is this supposed to be satire over that time one of the boys went to ER because Leann left a laxative candy lying around? Either they don't know what satire is, or they just have no shame whatsoever, or they grossly overestimate the public's interest in their mundane little lives. Or all of the above, I guess.
    I can't even, I don't... does not compute.

Thread Information