Like Tree61617Likes

Thread: Big fat liars LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian go public

Quote Originally Posted by CL** View Post
    Yeah, I really couldn't figure that out. I thought maybe viewership went up a little bit in the important category (that 18 - to whatever), but overall the numbers were down by 41,000? It's hard to sort out when the actual numbers aren't being shown. Only 210,000 viewers though....yowzers.
    I always forget ratings are based on the number of viewers 19-54, not total viewers. The 2 lead in shows had a big increase in viewers though, does not bode well for the shit show.
    RealisticPerson likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnygirl View Post
    I sure as hell hope when I watch it on DVR on Friday nights with the hubs these twats don't get a bump in viewer numbers. Does anyone know if/how they factor in DVR views? I didn't record it, I just watch it through our paid On Demand service (they still make we watch damn commercials even though we pay for service).
    Bumping their viewership aside, why would you and the hubs spend time watching that shit show? You will never, ever get that time back. There are so many more entertaining things to do: clip your toenails, clean the litter box, shampoo the carpet, or whatever you and the hubs do to entertain yourselves. Leann and Ed are entertainment killers.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by mostroop View Post
    They didn't have enough decent footage (I can believe that, if this is the best they could come up with), it took them almost 1 year to get 4 hours worth of 'reality'.

I noticed the same thing!

I guess this is to get a rise out of Brandi? Is this Mike the same person who cuts the older boy's hair in a style he doesn't like?
    Oh and I guess the home schooling didn't work too well for L. It's boys' not boy's.

LeAnn Rimes Cibrian ‏@leannrimes 19h
    @leannfan4life @LeAnnEddieVH1 gotta love mike lol. He cut the boy's hair today
    Yeahhhhh, gotta love Mike co-conspirator trashing Brandi with Eddie, and isn't it just soooooo darn cute that he is also the boys' barber?! Just precious, I tell ya!

Well, let's look at what they did manage to come up with over 9 months:

A fake limo ride to discuss a magazine cover (Star) that no one cares about anyway. It's Star. No real celebrity cares about that mag, do they?
    A trip to the grocery store to buy meat.
    A contrived visit to Leann's poor dad's house. Eddie falling off a horse.
    Brandi bashing. Brandi bashing. Brandi bashing.
    A jump out of a plane.
    Eddie peeing in the woods.
    Leann exploding poop in the toilet.
    A pretend butt photo.
    Signing a document for a contract to end.
    SWF'ing Liz and Elisa's feather tattoo.
    A pretend job offer.
    A pretend Men's Health shoot.

yawn fucking yawn. I believe every single blind that this was a complete clusterfuck of ridiculousness during writing and filming. This is seriously the best they could come up with and Leann and Eddie have the nerve to compare it to Curb Your Enthusiasm and Chelsea Lately? Come the fuck on....

VH1 calls them superstars and 'power couple' in all of their write-ups. That is just the funniest thing ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Calico Kid View Post
    Bumping their viewership aside, why would you and the hubs spend time watching that shit show? You will never, ever get that time back. There are so many more entertaining things to do: clip your toenails, clean the litter box, shampoo the carpet, or whatever you and the hubs do to entertain yourselves. Leann and Ed are entertainment killers.
    Ha ha I know those twats don't deserve 22 minutes of my time, we just make fun of them. I will never forget my daughter's reaction the first time she saw Wewe's mug in HD on our giant screen tv- "Momma- that pillow face!" (that's our name for celebs who get too much plastic surgery/face fillers)
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Quote Originally Posted by CL** View Post
    Yeahhhhh, gotta love Mike co-conspirator trashing Brandi with Eddie, and isn't it just soooooo darn cute that he is also the boys' barber?! Just precious, I tell ya!

Well, let's look at what they did manage to come up with over 9 months:

A fake limo ride to discuss a magazine cover (Star) that no one cares about anyway. It's Star. No real celebrity cares about that mag, do they?
    A trip to the grocery store to buy meat.
    A contrived visit to Leann's poor dad's house. Eddie falling off a horse.
    Brandi bashing. Brandi bashing. Brandi bashing.
    A jump out of a plane.
    Eddie peeing in the woods.
    Leann exploding poop in the toilet.
    A pretend butt photo.
    Signing a document for a contract to end.
    SWF'ing Liz and Elisa's feather tattoo.
    A pretend job offer.
    A pretend Men's Health shoot.

yawn fucking yawn. I believe every single blind that this was a complete clusterfuck of ridiculousness during writing and filming. This is seriously the best they could come up with and Leann and Eddie have the nerve to compare it to Curb Your Enthusiasm and Chelsea Lately? Come the fuck on....

VH1 calls them superstars and 'power couple' in all of their write-ups. That is just the funniest thing ever.
    CL** do you see the stupid star-chaser fans of Wewe that gush every week how hilarious the show is and how it's the funniest show on TV right now, blah blah blah! I mean really? Is your life that meaningless that ShartAnn & Ediot is the best thing you've ever seen tv? Some of them live tweet each episode!! I'm surprised they don't fall asleep mid-tweet from fucking boredom. They thought Ediot falling off the horse episode was like Seinfeld level of hilarity. The Emmy's are coming up, they better get nominated!
    CL**, RealisticPerson and Zooyork like this.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Elite Member

I sure as hell hope when I watch it on DVR on Friday nights with the hubs these twats don't get a bump in viewer numbers. Does anyone know if/how they factor in DVR views? I didn't record it, I just watch it through our paid On Demand service (they still make we watch damn commercials even though we pay for service).
    My source tells me no, only if you're a Nielsen household. I thought they did count the on-demand of everyone, but I guess I was wrong.

CL** do you see the stupid star-chaser fans of Wewe that gush every week how hilarious the show is and how it's the funniest show on TV right now, blah blah blah! I mean really? Is your life that meaningless that ShartAnn & Ediot is the best thing you've ever seen tv? Some of them live tweet each episode!! I'm surprised they don't fall asleep mid-tweet from fucking boredom. They thought Ediot falling off the horse episode was like Seinfeld level of hilarity. The Emmy's are coming up, they better get nominated!

Those fans are a little scary

ShartAnn
    Now that's like Seinfeld level of hilarity.

And I sooo agree with the comments (here and elsewhere) about Eddie's behavior on the shartshow. I used to think he was probably embarrassed by LeAnn's behavior, but was just sticking it out for the money until he could figure a way out. Not that I ever thought highly of him or anything, but this show has really proven that his vindictiveness, immaturity and assholery might just surpass LeAnn's. And that's saying a LOT.

I hope hope hope Brandi can continue to keep her mouth shut and let them keep running theirs. Seriously, while talking shit about her, he said 'I hope she finds happiness, maybe that way she might stop talking s***. But I doubt it.'

I don't know what's stronger with this one, the irony or the stupidity. It's a toss up.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Exactly. I figured Eddie for a dumb, arrogant, emotionally abusive user. But, apparently, he is more vindictive, immature, and assholish than Leann. He is Leann's unlikeable, obnoxious, lazy, narcissistic equal - just more boring. He was so good at letting Leann do all the dirty work, I wonder why he agreed to the TV show. Ego? Like Leann he thinks he's a superstar and all his fans live to see him?

Elite Member

I felt the same way. I think it's more obvious now that he's been a vindictive little bitch this whole time and egging Leann on. It's not that he doesn't care that she's being an asshole, ruining her career and making a fool of himself. He is as awful and delusional as her. His jibes and encouragement have helped take her monster personality to the next level.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    Now that's like Seinfeld level of hilarity.

I hope hope hope Brandi can continue to keep her mouth shut and let them keep running theirs. Seriously, while talking shit about her, he said 'I hope she finds happiness, maybe that way she might stop talking s***. But I doubt it.'

I have a feeling that when RHOBH airs, which it's filming now, that we'll see Brandi's reactions to this shit show.
    spinmonkey likes this.

I was DYING when during last night's episode, Ediot talked about ShartAnn's massive dumps she takes and how she sprays the back of the toilet with them. That confirms she has a leaky laxie butt with the nasty explosive shits she takes. Maybe all her sharting is because she has SO much love for the Cuban Douche she just can't contain herself!

Oh, one more thing. I nearly fell of the couch when Darrell opened his trap and talked during the fake as shit urgent business meeting scene at the restaurant. Did he eat some voice changing candy or something? It was just like this scene from Grown Ups......

-Prince Rogers Nelson

Even if Leann's massive, enema-induced dumps do spray the toilet, how does Eddie know? She just leaves it? Until whenever the cleaning person comes? We all know about her poor hygiene, but that's just disguising. She's a disgusting pig, and I bet she smells like shit and old sweat. And she thinks it's funny and "comedy"? There's something wrong with her. She's a disgusting, mentally challenged pig.

I have cohabitated with men for about 26 years all combined. Not once have I even peed in front of a man (yeah, weird I know) so for a man to tell the world that I... omg. I can't even type the words. It was revolting enough when Jessica Simpson talked about her gas issues during concerts but THIS.

After all that re-filming and editing, and the final product contains footage of her husband telling the world how she shits, and she's ok with that? When you factor in her general lack of hygiene, her mean spiteful self-obsessed nature and her fucking ugly face, and then mix in this disgusting ass-spraying news, she is the most repulsive famous person EVER.
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

Nikki Sixx and Vince Neil have chemically induced brain damage. Leann's version sucks.

Elite Member

Tell me that she really hasn't been talking about selling tee shirts, now that B is selling them:

Thread Information