Like Tree61617Likes

Thread: Big fat liars LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian go public

Eddie is just a used up, dirty, old douche bag.

I'm starting to think that Leshart gives Eddie a bonus every time he bashes B.
    Piss off!

Of course she had trouble getting the baby in it's car seat...she had the fucking phone in her hand.

Bronze Member

I just finished watching the episode online (I don't have cable) and it was sooooooo bad, like laughable, embarrassing bad. I hadn't seen any episode since the first was available. I can't even be angry with the non-stop Brandi bashing thrown by Eddie. I legit feel embarrassed for Eveleigh that she believed that she had created a story that will show people their "truth." She believed that she would bring people back to her side, and keep in mind they were filming around the same time Brandi was imploding. I do think they were counting on a continuous downward slide with Brandi responding every week, that their bashing would almost be like a "See, I told you so" response to hers. But she fucked their plan. She shut her mouth and FUCKED.THEM.UP. Forget ratings. This put Eddie, finally Eddie in the forefront. Before he was hidden behind Leann's crazy antics, but now he is center staged and shockingly, made Leann seem better.

And LMAO(!) at Eveleigh's "bond-inspired" track that does not exist. HAHAHAHA.

ETA: And they are so boring which doesn't surprise me. Unless, she's in a twitter feud, Eveleigh's tweets are so dull. She has got to be the most dullest fake person in the world.

Elite Member

Yeah, VH1 dropped the ball by postponing the show so long, the content became irrelevant. The show would still have been a shitfest, but a slightly more relevant shitfest, had it been aired earlier.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Annie B View Post
    That site has today's #s up, but he only shows this about the VH1 show (no #s) and I'm not sure what he's saying:

On VH1, DATING NAKED was up 50% to 0.30 (741K total viewers), and CANDIDLY NICOLE was up 0.04 to 0.15/375K, but LEEANN & EDDIE was only up 0.01 to 0.12/210K.

okay this game of commentating is FUNNNNN!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnygirl View Post

Mike said he'd recently become single but Eddie didn't know he was going to be his wingman with the ladies. <---- ladies? hmmmm... i'm pinging him so...

'I'll go out with you man, I'm happily married but I'll still go out with you,' he said. <--- "oh please!" whispered eddie to his stylist, "can you get the phone numbers for me for later?"

Reluctant wingman: Eddie met up for a drink with Mike but was surprised to see he had two attractive women with him

On the night out Eddie talked about LeAnn constantly and acted as buzz kill by showing the girls pictures on his phone. <-----as per script, i mean no, it happened naturally, right?

'Does she sing all the time in the house?' asked one of the women. <----- um humm i'm sure they knew who she was before auditioning for the part...

'Yes she loves to sing in the house and it's a pleasure to hear her sing,' he gushed. <-----as the gun became level with his eyes

Quick exit: Eddie showed pictures of his wife and talked about her before excusing himself and leaving <----- txt from leann "eddie i need you to come fill up my douchenema bag with warm water... i's gots a sore stomach

He then left early, worried that he would get seen with the attractive women. <--- and would lose his daily stipend (and i mean seriously, eddie and an attractive woman would get attention as it's a rare sighting)

'If photos of this get out…it will be misinterpreted,' he said. <----- real interpretation: if this really happened leann would make me go down on her or lick her bootied bare feet for punishment
    Last edited by Annika; August 15th, 2014 at 05:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Icepik View Post
    Eddie is just a used up, dirty, old douche bag.
    Ditto. I saw this on fishwrapper.com. They were trashing him regarding his statements on last night's shitshow. LOVE the description of Douche Ediot.

What a gem, y'all. To Brandi -- you're so much better off without this gigantor vinegar flush in a man's body.

LeAnn? Well, heck -- you've gotten exactly what you deserve. Congratulations are due all around!

Read more: How Has This Show NOT Been Cancelled by Now? | Fishwrapper.com
    Follow us: @fishwrapped on Twitter
    RealisticPerson likes this.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

This week:
    On VH1, DATING NAKED was up 50% to 0.30 (741K total viewers), and CANDIDLY NICOLE was up 0.04 to 0.15/375K, but LEEANN & EDDIE was only up 0.01 to 0.12/210K.

SHOWBUZZDAILY’S Top 25 Thursday Cable Originals – 8/14/14 | Showbuzz Daily

Last week:
    VH1, on the other hand, took a nosedive, with DATING NAKED down 60% to 0.20 (585K total viewers), CANDIDLY NICOLE similarly down at 0.11 (253K total viewers) and LEEANN & EDDIE down by almost half to 0.11 (251K total viewers).

UPDATED: THE SKED CABLE/NETWORK THURSDAY SCORECARD – 8/7/14 | Showbuzz Daily

So The rating for Leann and Eddie was up .01% but the actual number of viewers took another dive of viewer loss, 41,000 fewer viewers than last week. For the rating to very slightly go up I think that means overall TV viewership was down so the percentage is higher even though there were fewer viewers than last week. If someone knows how this works more accurately please post an explanation!

By comparison, Naked Dating had a boost in numbers (increased viewers by 156,000) and Candidly Nicole went up by 122,000 viewers. So people not only turned off, they turned off in droves when the oh so charming Leann and Eddie came on. Guess no one give a flying F is Leann spawns or wants to spawn.

He then left early, worried that he would get seen with the attractive women.
    'If photos of this get out…it will be misinterpreted,' he said.

....all the while filming it for all 251K viewers to see
    Vera Donovan: (Dolores Claiborne) : Sometimes you have to be a high-riding bitch to survive. Sometimes being a bitch is all a woman has to hold onto.

Even hiking in the hills she has that phone clutched in her gnarled claw.
    Drive-by poster

Quote Originally Posted by dksnj View Post
    He then left early, worried that he would get seen with the attractive women.
    'If photos of this get out…it will be misinterpreted,' he said.

....all the while filming it for all 251K viewers to see
    We all know how truthy Leannn is so let's not spread vicious lies. It was actually 210K viewers.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Annie B View Post
    This week:

SHOWBUZZDAILY€™S Top 25 Thursday Cable Originals €“ 8/14/14 | Showbuzz Daily

Last week:
    VH1, on the other hand, took a nosedive, with DATING NAKED down 60% to 0.20 (585K total viewers), CANDIDLY NICOLE similarly down at 0.11 (253K total viewers) and LEEANN & EDDIE down by almost half to 0.11 (251K total viewers).

UPDATED: THE SKED CABLE/NETWORK THURSDAY SCORECARD €“ 8/7/14 | Showbuzz Daily

So The rating for Leann and Eddie was up .01% but the actual number of viewers took another dive of viewer loss, 41,000 fewer viewers than last week. For the rating to very slightly go up I think that means overall TV viewership was down so the percentage is higher even though there were fewer viewers than last week. If someone knows how this works more accurately please post an explanation!

By comparison, Naked Dating had a boost in numbers (increased viewers by 156,000) and Candidly Nicole went up by 122,000 viewers. So people not only turned off, they turned off in droves when the oh so charming Leann and Eddie came on. Guess no one give a flying F is Leann spawns or wants to spawn.
    Yeah, I really couldn't figure that out. I thought maybe viewership went up a little bit in the important category (that 18 - to whatever), but overall the numbers were down by 41,000? It's hard to sort out when the actual numbers aren't being shown. Only 210,000 viewers though....yowzers.
    RealisticPerson likes this.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by idunno View Post
    Yeah, VH1 dropped the ball by postponing the show so long, the content became irrelevant. The show would still have been a shitfest, but a slightly more relevant shitfest, had it been aired earlier.
    They didn't have enough decent footage (I can believe that, if this is the best they could come up with), it took them almost 1 year to get 4 hours worth of 'reality'.

Quote Originally Posted by spinmonkey View Post
    Even hiking in the hills she has that phone clutched in her gnarled claw.

I noticed the same thing!

I guess this is to get a rise out of Brandi? Is this Mike the same person who cuts the older boy's hair in a style he doesn't like?
    Oh and I guess the home schooling didn't work too well for L. It's boys' not boy's.

LeAnn Rimes Cibrian ‏@leannrimes 19h
    @leannfan4life @LeAnnEddieVH1 gotta love mike lol. He cut the boy's hair today
    spinmonkey likes this.

I sure as hell hope when I watch it on DVR on Friday nights with the hubs these twats don't get a bump in viewer numbers. Does anyone know if/how they factor in DVR views? I didn't record it, I just watch it through our paid On Demand service (they still make we watch damn commercials even though we pay for service).
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Thread Information