Like Tree61617Likes

Thread: Big fat liars LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian go public

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by Annie B View Post
    My guess is she's getting her natural white blond roots darkened again to dishwater brown. What people on twitter noticed and pointed out on the counter was the old school red douche bag (right above her vag)..no, not Ed, there are just out of their teens cocktail waitresses needing a banging in the area. A legit douche bag. A shower would be so much easier than washing hair and douching into the kitchen sink!!

For reference:
    Actually it's an enema bag. But it does come with a douche nozzle if you want to use it that way. It has two attachments. One for enema and one for douche but it has ENEMA bag on the box.
    WeWeLies likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by skinnypresident View Post
    Actually it's an enema bag. But it does come with a douche nozzle if you want to use it that way. It has two attachments. One for enema and one for douche but it has ENEMA bag on the box.

Yuck! Yuck! douche or Enema bag, why the hell is that on a kitchen sink?
    RealisticPerson likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by faithanne View Post
    Who are these "people"?
    Are they anything like "other people" who my parents told me I could not embarrass them in front of but whom I never seemed to meet.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Gossiplover View Post
    Can they get through one episode without bashing the "mouth piece", Brandi? It is starting to look like they need her to be relevant enough to have this shitshow.
    We all know that they are now using Brandi to keep themselves relevant, much like they are always accusing Brandi of using them. My, how the mighty (in their minds) have fallen.
    You know they are both blaming Brandi for this latest failure too.

Quote Originally Posted by kasippu View Post
    Yuck! Yuck! douche or Enema bag, why the hell is that on a kitchen sink?
    While I hate to defend her, I have the same bag that I use solely as a hot water bottle.
    As many pics as she posts of herself and then edits, to make herself look more attractive, you think she would crop and Photoshop the background, so it would look perfect.

Gold Member

Maybe the enema bag is the grand season finale. Buttgate. The riveting conclusion!

Bronze Member

Nah...it is for the outtake video entitled "Buttgate: the shit you didn't see"....ya know, because "people" (Sweetheart Holly, Amejean, Karla Hoffman, her beloved gay community) want to know errrything about those 2 superstars (or superstd's, your preference).
    I'm meant to be charming not sincere

Except, we do see her shit. Between the laxatives and the enemas, I'm surprised we haven't seen more of her shit.

RealisticPerson and Sunnygirl like this.

I must have gotten up too early. No one has done a recap of the latest episode. Maybe no one will. Was last night's show the last one or is there one more?

Elite Member

3 more maybe? Or two....I don't know. Which episode was this. I think there's 8 mind-numbing eps altogether. Can't possibly think what other riveting topics they will cover. But there's at least an episode about a dumb shark not eating Eddie while he has the chance.

Elite Member

Yeah, they did do some filming in Hawaii. Great way to have a vacation become tax deductible.
    Last edited by mostroop; August 15th, 2014 at 12:10 PM. Reason: typo

Quote Originally Posted by RealisticPerson View Post
    I must have gotten up too early. No one has done a recap of the latest episode. Maybe no one will. Was last night's show the last one or is there one more?
    Here ya go Realistic - Dougie is always so kind to post recap article. So Doug's not trying to step on your toes I just couldn't fucking believe the content of last night's shitshow garbage I needed to post ASAP.

'Would you date her?' Eddie Cibrian slams ex-wife Brandi Glanville while wife LeAnn Rimes volunteers to babysit on reality show

By MAIL ONLINE REPORTER
    PUBLISHED: 02:18 EST, 15 August 2014 | UPDATED: 11:09 EST, 15 August 2014
    19shares
    110View comments

It seems that the mud slinging will never end between Brandi Glanville, LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian.
    The trio have been at loggerheads ever since Eddie split with Brandi in favour of the country singing megastar and the ill will surfaced again on Thursday night's episode of LeAnn & Eddie on VH1.

In the latest episode of their reality show, the 41-year-old actor took a gossip-filled trip to his barber.
    Scroll down for video

Reality star: LeAnn Rimes took care of a friend's baby on Thursday's episode of her VH1 reality show LeAnn & Eddie while her husband slammed his ex-wife Brandi Glanville

During his preening session he discussed his outspoken ex wife - famed as the most outrageous member of The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills.
    In the past Brandi has described seeing LeAnn Rimes with her children as 'the worst pain'.

More...

Eddie wasn't impressed.

Barber gossip: Eddie was critical of his ex-wife Brandi while getting a haircut

'I mean, you'd think that my ex would be incredibly excited that I'm with someone who loves the kids like they're her own,' the actor said.

'Is she dating?' asked Mike, Eddie's long-time hair stylist and friend.
    'Ha! Would you date her?' laughed Eddie.

Candid conversation: Eddie talked about his frustration over Brandi with his barber buddy

The star later told the camera: 'I have no idea what my ex wife is up to, I mean we communicate a bit over email about the kids but that's it…I hope she finds happiness, maybe that way she might stop talking s***. But I doubt it.'
    Mike said he'd recently become single but Eddie didn't know he was going to be his wingman with the ladies.

'I'll go out with you man, I'm happily married but I'll still go out with you,' he said.

LeAnn Rimes' VH1 show trailer with sneak peek of 'buttgate'

Reluctant wingman: Eddie met up for a drink with Mike but was surprised to see he had two attractive women with him

On the night out Eddie talked about LeAnn constantly and acted as buzz kill by showing the girls pictures on his phone.
    'Does she sing all the time in the house?' asked one of the women.
    'Yes she loves to sing in the house and it's a pleasure to hear her sing,' he gushed.

Quick exit: Eddie showed pictures of his wife and talked about her before excusing himself and leaving

He then left early, worried that he would get seen with the attractive women.
    'If photos of this get out…it will be misinterpreted,' he said.
    Meanwhile LeAnn was testing out her motherly instincts by caring for her best friend's baby.

Trial run: LeAnn volunteered to watch her friend's baby

Her friend, Chrissy, warned her about the 'amount of poop' involved with a newborn.
    'I have a spinach juice every morning, you should see what comes out the other end, it's probably just as bad,' said the Blue singer candidly.
    LeAnn, 31, struggled to juggle her baby care duties with work commitments.

LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian are all smiles on Extra set

Baby ride: LeAnn struggled getting the baby's seat into her vehicle

Even getting the child into her car was an almost insurmountable problem.
    'Oh my god,' she moaned as she grappled with the car seat while calling the baby's mother for advice.
    'Having the baby was great, I love babies but it's very hard with work right now,' she said after she gave the child back.

Hard work: LeAnn had fun with the baby but admitted it was a challenge

Deciding she's not quite ready for her own offspring she said: 'I think my life would have to change a lot before that could happen.'
    The episode started with the high-profile couple going on a hike and Eddie taking an al fresco leak.
    'I wish I could just whip it out and pee,' bemoaned LeAnn.
    'If I tried to pee now I'd probably get bitten by something,' she said.

'You'd have to air dry and that would be a problem,' agreed Eddie.

dougie likes this.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Ediot is fucking GARBAGE. Wewe deserves this tool. When I heard yesterday that Robin Wiliiams had early Parkinson's and that was probably a big part of his recent slip into deep depression but it was also the recent cancellation of his TV show and the recent shit movies he had to make for the $$$. They say his finances were supposedly not good, hard to imagine. My point is, this douche Ediot hasn't held a decent acting job since hitching his wagon to the Cart Horse, meanwhile the ex wife he trashed on last night's episode has like 5 fucking jobs to support her kids. Ediot has squandered his acting career that could have done well for him. He's too fucking lazy to work for it. Then there's Robin who has worked his ass off for over 40 years perfecting his craft making generations smile all the while suffering crippling depression and addiction. He was my hero. Ediot is a big fat fucking ZERO.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Elite Member

The comments on that article are awesome. I'm glad to see Ediot is finally the one getting thrashed by everyone. Such a long time coming!

Insufferable hypocritical conceited loser.
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnygirl View Post
    'Is she dating?' asked Mike, Eddie's long-time hair stylist and friend.

'I have no idea what my ex wife is up to, I mean we communicate a bit over email about the kids but that's it…I hope she finds happiness, maybe that way she might stop talking s***. But I doubt it.'
    Well, you dated her, Eddie. You also married her and fathered two children with her, so what does that say about you? As far as talking shit, you and your atm are the only ones doing that right now. So when will you stop talking shit? Btw, you look old and shitty. I imagine there are many women out there who wouldn't date you, due to your repulsiveness and hpv.
    Last edited by crayzeehappee; August 15th, 2014 at 04:08 PM. Reason: typos
    This seems like a lot of effort just to marry one of the Jonas Brothers. - ChemicalHelena

Thread Information