Like Tree61617Likes

Thread: Big fat liars LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian go public

^^It makes me roll my eyes so hard and hate humanity that Gretchen Nicole WAS a "thing" though. People are beyond stupid. I just think Lenan is so awful people aren't THAT stupid or gullible to buy the shit she is trying to shill.
    RealisticPerson likes this.

I've been on here for months reading, laughing. I loved the comments from that article and that other article that had a Facebook link to comments. They put her in her place quick. I hope they read those comments and quit forcing themselves on people everywhere.

This cracked me up. Leann washes her hair so infrequently she has to tweet about it. Apparently, it's too soon in the month to take a shower though. Maybe if she washed her hair more frequently she'd figure out she's doing the hard way.

LeAnn Rimes Cibrian@leannrimes 5h
    Yoga is paying off Getting my hair done so my mom doesn't text me again "what did you do to your hair" #thanksmom - pic.twitter.com/rXnbMq4osr
    Hide photo

Why? Why post that picture or tweet that? She's pretty much admitting to being a dirty ditch rat.

Just when I don't think she could be any more bizarre or stupid, she proves me wrong....time and time again.
    kasippu likes this.

My guess is she's getting her natural white blond roots darkened again to dishwater brown. What people on twitter noticed and pointed out on the counter was the old school red douche bag (right above her vag)..no, not Ed, there are just out of their teens cocktail waitresses needing a banging in the area. A legit douche bag. A shower would be so much easier than washing hair and douching into the kitchen sink!!

For reference:
    RealisticPerson and Zooyork like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Icepik View Post
    Why? Why post that picture or tweet that? She's pretty much admitting to being a dirty ditch rat.

Just when I don't think she could be any more bizarre or stupid, she proves me wrong....time and time again.

I saw an episode of Honey Boo Boo (yeah yeah judge me) and Leann and mummy BooBoo must be the same level of Class as she also washed her hair in her sink. I can tell you want happens next, sink is full of hairs and you have to pick them out of the drain, YUCK YUCK YUCK made me want to vomit.

My mum use to wash my hair in the sink when I was little. Once I graduated out of the bath to a shower that stopped though. Strange thing to tweet. Stupid cow.

Gah, I did a Leann Rimes Momma June Google search and this pic of Belinda Rimes popped up.

They could TOTES be sissys!

^^^ HA that's crazy! GREAT catch!

She's trying to show everyone how flexible she's become from yoga. She sucks ass so bad. In my head I see Stewart from MADTV, flopping around saying "Look what I can do!"
    Godurugly likes this.
    Drive-by poster

Its much easier to wash your hair in the kitchen sink if you face the other way. Trying to do a backbend over the sink? Leave that shit to Malaria Baldwin......

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Silver Member

I'm in France, couldn't sleep so I turned on the television and a CSI Miami marathon was on...damn Eddieis a no better actor with french dubbing The latter actually makes you really realize how average he is...facial expressions, everything. good dimples can only get you so far.

I started typing a whole lot of stuff about Eddie's acting when I thought shit, didn't I say this exact same thing about 800 pages back? So rather than regurgitating I'll just state Eddie is a shit actor, which about sums it up but with many less words.

eta that should probably be fewer but I'm not changing it.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Leann is so lucky!! After all her nights of home cooking, last night Eddie took her out on a date and the Daily Fail just happened to be there to catch pics of her pins. Lots more totally unstaged pics at the link.

LeAnn Rimes shows off her toned legs in hotpants as she enjoys a dinner date with Eddie Cibrian
    ByMail Online Reporter Published: 01:57 EST, 14 August 2014 | Updated: 06:43 EST, 14 August 2014

She is an avid fitness buff, addicted to boxing classes (Laxatives, adderall) and strength training. And on Wednesday LeAnn Rimes made sure to (call the paps) show off the fruits of her labour as she stepped out in hotpants for dinner with husband Eddie Cibrian in Calabasas, California.

The 31-year-old country singer looked (as much like Brandi as possible) fit and trim in the cut-off denim shorts while holding hands with her strapping beau.

LeAnn sported ankle boots (but sadly left the fringed bag at home) for the occasion as she slipped into a slinky tank top whilst adorning her face with a pair of large sunglasses. (not large enough since we can still see her face)

The blonde wore her locks in flowing waves over her shoulders as she carried what looked to be a private journal (filled with her alternate screen names and passwords for various social media sites).

The fitness fanatic - who gets her shape from jump roping, boxing (chasing married men) and strength training - showed off her muscular arms as she gripped Eddie's hand.

Eddie, 41. was equally casual - if a bit more covered up - in blue jeans and a white T-shirt as kept comfy in trainers. Carrying a to-go bag (and Leann's debit card) after dinner, the actor hid his highly recognisable (and quickly deteriorating) face behind a pair of shades as he sported a snapback cap backwards.

Meanwhile, on Thursday's episode of LeAnn & Eddie, the star whipped up a stack of strawberry pancakes for her husband of three years..

While taking a picture of her fabulous breakfast, LeAnn became the dish (a carefully staged dish) when she accidentally captured the mirrored reflection of her scantily clad derriere. She promptly deleted the picture from her Twitter, but not before followers had spread it around the internet like wildfire. (the kind of wildfire that cinges a few blades of grass.)

LeAnn, who got (think they meant caused) grief after she began an affair with Eddie while he was still married to Brandi Glanville, explained she wasn't worried about the risque picture for herself, but that Eddie's sons Mason and Jake might see it on Google. (Sure she is thinking of the bonus boys)

'I know I have not earned a lot of sympathy from the public and Ė honestly Ė Iím not looking for sympathy in this situation,' she said on the show.

She added: 'This is 100 percent my fault. I take complete responsibility. (But it's all good because I got Eddie and he is the greatest prize evah!!)

'I just donít know how I end up screwing myself over and over again. I have a pretty tough skin when it comes to bad press, (except for that whole Tweehab stints because my little feelings were hurt) but I have two fantastic stepkids and it is scary to know that they can go to a computer and Google basically anything.'

Meanwhile, LeAnn had a solution to the slip - she took a snap of Eddie's partially exposed bum and posted it on Twitter.(yes because seeing their father's ass will make it all better.)

Read more: LeAnn Rimes shows toned legs with Eddie Cibrian for dinner date | Mail Online
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Bronze Member

LeAnn Rimes Cibrian@leannrimes

14th Aug 2014 from TwitLonger
    @BuckeyeChic32 actually, there are things that are off limits (the boys) the whole world broke into our lives through the mags long ago this is way easier lol We laugh, we love, we're smart asses.....
    It's not your typical "realty show" ya know! We had a blast doing it!

^^sluce, your commentary is dead on in the Fail article but the fringe Chanel atrocity is there. Understandable to miss as it legit does look like her tail, as it matched the bottom color (ratty extension portion) of her newly bleached roots (darn hair dresser missed that, she lightened Leann's naturally blond roots instead of darkened them!)
    kasippu likes this.

Thread Information