Like Tree61617Likes

Thread: Big fat liars LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian go public

Elite Member

The Delusions Of A Luck Dragon: LeAnn Rimes Thinks She And Eddie Cibrian Are A Gay Manís Wet Dream

August 13, 2014 / Posted by: Michael K

80 Reactions

According to Websterís, the definition of ďwet dreamĒ is:

an erotic dream culminating in orgasm and in the male accompanied by ejaculation of semen

LeAnn Rimes thinks she and Eddie Cibrian are the pure definition of a gay manís wet dream and sheíd be one hundred percent correct if the definition of ďwet dreamĒ was:

a terrifying nightmare culminating in the heaves and in humans accompanied by ejaculation of barf

During an interview with PrideSource, the silicone rod of delusion in a thong practically said that sheís a gay icon and every gay dude wants to fuck her husband hard until his dick looks like her: raw, shriveled, worn out and in need of some nourishment. The delusion is as thick as the silicone hardening in Falkorís titty sacks.

We also share a mutual respect for your husband, Eddie Cibrian.
    (Laughs) Yes. Iíve always said that Eddie and I are a gay manís wet dream. I sing, you can look at him, and itís perfect.

Does he tag along with you when youíre doing your gay gigs?
    He came to that show (Gay Days) and was like, ďI am not walking out on stage.Ē Of course I got him out on stage and it was so funny.

He gets embarrassed?
    He does! Itís funny. Heís very low key. I embarrass him often!

Has he ever come to a gay club with you?
    Oh yeah, many times. Itís fun for me to watch! (Laughs)

Fun to watch him get hit on by guys?

I donít think thatís ever happened, but Iíve definitely watched him get looked up and down in every way, shape or form Ö so yeah, basically hit on. Itís hysterical seeing these guys freak out over him. For me, I laugh so hard, because Eddie is really pretty cool about it all, but sometimes he can be shy and uncomfortable, and I love to see him in that element. Itís completely not his element, but he knows how to work it.

LeAnn might be half right. Eddieís a giant bag of assholes and used enema water, but heís hot on the outside, so Iíd hit it and other gay dudes would probably hit it. But throw in a desperate, yodeling luck dragon and that wet dream just became a wet (as in vomit) nightmare thatíll make your b-hole lips close for business and your genitals crawl up into your body until itís safe to come out. Just the thought of LeAnn hollering out ďHow Do I Live?Ē while wearing a bikini is making me sweat out of fear. Which I guess is a wet daydream of sortsÖ

Hereís the gay icons of our time at The Abbey in West Hollywood the other night. Not pictured: The thousands of police officers holding back all the gay dudes who are trying to touch their DREAM IDOLS.

Dlisted | The Delusions Of A Luck Dragon: LeAnn Rimes Thinks She And Eddie Cibrian Are A Gay Man’s Wet Dream

LOL. The comments in the D-Listed article had me DYING!!!!
    RealisticPerson likes this.
    "Like when I host a party. I hope my guests get along. But if not, how interesting!"
    Andy Cohen

Poor stupid Leann. Yesterday she was obvious vague tweeting about her purse line she has in the works. So she is lining herself up to be gay icon, dance music queen, reality starlet turned fashion designer (calling Jessica Simpson 10 years ago). Ya, good luck with all that Falcor.
    RealisticPerson and llamamama like this.

Purse designer? Now that's funny. I can just hear Ms. Fashionplate now. "Fringe! It needs more fringe!" What next? A hideous shoe line?
    llamamama and RealisticPerson like this.

Why not? A hideous shoe line has made crocs, uggs and tevas a fortune. Apparently people love ugly shoes.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

That's certainly true. I'm surprised I've never seen Leann or Ed endorsing a product. I thought we'd start seeing Leann in commercials when Spitfire came out, and I really thought we'd see both of them doing commercials when the TV show came out to raise their profile. Even a charity to give them a cause to go around talking about. I wonder if they've tried and have been turned down.

Quote Originally Posted by Calico Kid View Post
    Purse designer? Now that's funny. I can just hear Ms. Fashionplate now. "Fringe! It needs more fringe!" What next? A hideous shoe line?
    She has Angelfish trademarked for the label name (so stupid), I imagine her doing knockoffs of the gaudy shit she wears, so her 12 fanz can afford to pick up stuff. She will design shit as much as she writes songs. She is hinting that unicorns will be involved somehow as well. So, the whole thing should be a huge success, like everything else in her life. Train. Wreck.

I am seriosuly picturing something like this but a unicorn.

ETA. Like this:
    WeWeLies and RealisticPerson like this.

Bronze Member

While I'm SURE it's completely unrelated ... Brandi announced her new online store was going live yesterday, so a few hours later :

LeAnn Rimes CibrianVerified account ‏@leannrimes 22h Good day! Thx to our gadgets, I watched new handbags I'm working on get photographed today! Excited to introduce that project soon & #music

Quote Originally Posted by CommonTaleOfWoe View Post
    While I'm SURE it's completely unrelated ... Brandi announced her new online store was going live yesterday, so a few hours later :

LeAnn Rimes CibrianVerified account ‏@leannrimes 22h Good day! Thx to our gadgets, I watched new handbags I'm working on get photographed today! Excited to introduce that project soon & #music
    When she mentions "gadgets" I assume she is talking about the 6 year olds in sweat shops overseas assembling her guaranteed to be tacky garbage.

Yes, Brandi's online store where she sells t's that read 'fu' & 'stfu'. So punk, a real rebel. Like an early Vivienne Westwood.

Might look great with one of those unicorn bags.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

LeAnn might be half right. Eddieís a giant bag of assholes and used enema water, but heís hot on the outside, so Iíd hit it and other gay dudes would probably hit it. But throw in a desperate, yodeling luck dragon and that wet dream just became a wet (as in vomit) nightmare thatíll make your b-hole lips close for business and your genitals crawl up into your body until itís safe to come out. Just the thought of LeAnn hollering out ďHow Do I Live?Ē while wearing a bikini is making me sweat out of fear. Which I guess is a wet daydream of sortsÖ

^^^^^That's gold.

Even though Brandi's t-shirts are budget, and I get they are, girl keeps trying. How many jobs does this make now? Does Ediot even have one job?

Cart Horse can design some high-end horse blanket couture for the city folk - like this glamorous gown. Love the look on Ediot's face BTW....Lol. She can accent this party frock with some foreskin thigh-highs or sweaty ankle boot designs.

Can't forget her hand-bag line too:

Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Quote Originally Posted by Annie B View Post
    She has Angelfish trademarked for the label name (so stupid), I imagine her doing knockoffs of the gaudy shit she wears, so her 12 fanz can afford to pick up stuff. She will design shit as much as she writes songs. She is hinting that unicorns will be involved somehow as well. So, the whole thing should be a huge success, like everything else in her life. Train. Wreck.

I am seriosuly picturing something like this but a unicorn.
    My guess is that she's taking the "Gretchen Christine (Rossi) route": Find a manufacturer/distributor to stamp her logo/add tiny accents (so she can take the credit of "designing" them) on designer knock-offs and inflate the heck out of the price:

Exhibit A: Left - The Gretchen Christine Collection ($249.00 a pop ( ) ...... Right: Random Online Distributor.
    (I know the example isn't exact, but I didn't feel like researching the exact distributor she uses. There are so many out there...

Then Leann will probably move into make-up...
    Exhibit A: Left Beaute by Gretchen Christine (I'd rather buy MAC eyeshadow for that price) and LadyBurd.com Make-up Distributor (the exact distributor she uses for her "beaute" products) which basically stamp her logo on everything...

Katy, urine danger, gurl! - BITTER

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalMarie View Post
    My guess is that she's taking the "Gretchen Christine (Rossi) route": Find a manufacturer/distributor to stamp her logo/add tiny accents (so she can take the credit of "designing" them) on designer knock-offs and inflate the heck out of the price:

Exhibit A: Left - The Gretchen Christine Collection ($249.00 a pop ( ) ...... Right: Random Online Distributor.
    (I know the example isn't exact, but I didn't feel like researching the exact distributor she uses. There are so many out there...

Then Leann will probably move into make-up...
    Exhibit A: Left Beaute by Gretchen Christine (I'd rather buy MAC eyeshadow for that price) and LadyBurd.com Make-up Distributor (the exact distributor she uses for her "beaute" products) which basically stamp her logo on everything...

I could see her WANTING to do this, but, and the big but is the Real Housewives franchise have way more viewers/fans and they are die hard. Look at Brandi's books selling. Look at freaking Skinny Girl (awful, cheap, swill product). So fans will stupidly buy Gretchen Christine crap because they adore her. Leann's fans will be the only ones who pay for her product, whether it's Shopping Network priced or Walmart priced. But her fan base is so small, she can have 10K people pay $10 for an album (or $5, she had it available on Amazon for weeks after the initial release to bump up sales numbers) but they aren't going to shell out $300 or $30 for a purse with excess fringe and unicorns on it. I think she had all this in the works in conjuction with trying to get someone to buy her show, she legit thought she'd be the next Jessica Simpson when people saw how genuine, funny and relatable she was and would fall in love with her...and her "brand". She was beyond wrong.

^^Totally agree
    Katy, urine danger, gurl! - BITTER

Thread Information