Like Tree61617Likes

Thread: Big fat liars LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian go public

Quote Originally Posted by Annie B View Post
    Bet Leann was dear friends with Lauren Bacall. She was engaged to Frank Sanatra, one of Lee's faves.
    Annie, you know she's trying to figure an excuse to ditch her concert this Saturday in Podunk MO. She'll probably say she's too traumatized to perform because she lost two of her closest friends this week. If she bails, some of her biggest fan's heads will explode. I see from twitter a big group of Cart Horse's super fans are all attending the concert together this weekend. These are the fans who all bought shitfire and first line for dance remix and spend all their money on merch and concert tickets. Theyve also been tweeting non stop promoting shitshow. She never gives them free tickets and they beg for weeks to get a meet and greet too. One fan is begging to meet Ediot. She gave her some lame answer- oh not sure our travel includes lots of planes trains and automobiles....huh?
    RealisticPerson and Zooyork like this.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnygirl View Post
    She gave her some lame answer- oh not sure our travel includes lots of planes trains and automobiles....huh?
    Oh Eveleigh. Your attempt at cute and humorous one-liners are always a FAIL. Stop it!!!
    RealisticPerson and Sunnygirl like this.

Leann's admission that the show is satire (bullshit) and not reality means they're admitting Ed didn't really turn down Dallas to be with his boys, he just used them, and his ex-wife was right, he doesn't work.
    RealisticPerson and Callalily like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Lobelia View Post
    I am American by birth but British in my soul
    And our dear friend levitt is British by birth and Anerican in her soul.
    Sunnygirl, Lobelia and Kittylady like this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Leann often refers to Brandi a the "third party" What f'n planet is she on. Doesn't the stupid bitch get that SHE is the third party. Oh and she and her twitter friend are still dissing Brandi. But she never starts the shit hey

rollo and WeWeLies like this.

Elite Member

I see the little bitch is favoriting all the nasty tweet her fans have been posting tonight about Brandi. Like this one:

Polly@P_Clinard 1h
    @Heather_H2014 @mary96706 @leannrimes 6 years ago she was but NOW BG is the intruder, she needs to get over it & move on

How is BG an intruder in her life? By existing, by mothering her own kids?

She must be really freaking out about those horrible tv ratings.

This seems to be a bit of a passive aggressive dig at one of her biggest supporters.

Top / All

Elite Member

she is such a nasty piece of work.

After claiming to be every gay man's wet dream, some in the gay community decided to respond:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...&p=40&refid=52

Oh hell no! Like2Reply ∑ 9 hours ago
    Alex Sarmiento
    No, every guy man's wet dream is at minimum a 12-inch penis.
    Like1Reply ∑ 2 hours ago

Mahrous Ali
    Hot top man from egypt .cairo
    Like1Reply ∑ 2 hours ago

Roman Davis
    adulterers! Yuk!!
    Like1Reply ∑ 2 hours ago

Shannon Green
    Um...can a chick be a gay dudes wet dream? I'm pretty sure that's the opposite of how it works...
    Like1Reply ∑ 3 hours ago

Henry Dye
    He definitely is for me.
    Like1Reply ∑ 5 hours ago

Grant Baldwin
    No, I really don't enjoy her music nor am attracted to her and her husband does not get me excited in the least. A D list actor and definitely not my type physically. I hate when LGBT allies assume all gay men want them or refer to us as their gays (Kathy Griffin excluded, she can call us her gays - but only her. )
    EditedLike1Reply ∑ 5 hours ago

Brad Drake
    Ummmm, don't think so! Someone needs a ‪#‎RealityCheck‬!
    Like1Reply ∑ 6 hours ago

Bobby Orde
    I beg to differ. She's fugly
    Like1Reply ∑ 6 hours ago

Terry Ryan
    Shes is ugly hes hot
    Like1Reply ∑ 6 hours ago

View next comments

Will she ever learn to just shut up about everything else & sing????

Elite Member

So, their big strategy for improving their images is to replace the misconceptions with new, made-up, supposedly satirical misconceptions, that they deem more appropiate (ie Leann's truth).
    And the twitter butt photo that never trended or even happened is supposed to be a satire over the twitter controversy, Leann gets into? The problem is, the "satire" they're making is so far from the actual truth, it makes no sense. Instead it's just a badly scripted, unfunny tv-show.

Why don't they satirise over accidently tweeting "my sons", instead of "my stepsons", and how people lose it on twitter over that? That's an actual thing that happened, and you could make a great social satire over how people tranfer their own problems with their ex's new wife into hatred for Leann (paging Ilana Angel).

Their problem is, they don't want to even hint at the actual truth, because it's embrrassing to them. But in reality tv you need to show your flaws, so that people will sympathise with you. And since their love is perfect, and Leann is emotionally 12 yo, they can't admit to any wrongdoing on their part.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by lmr View Post
    Wow you all are using Robin Williams' death to diss Leann Rimes of all people? I'm feeling a bit sick....
    You need to clear your schedule for the next few weeks and get down to reading, oooh, about 2550 pages. Then come back and tell us how it is.

Also, when did 'the gays' embrace LeAnn and make her their Queen? Turning up to a gay club for some "look how outrageous I am!" publicity isn't the same as being a firm favourite. You can't appoint yourself to the role, LeAnn.

"It's different when you go into a place with thousands of gay men. The one thing I think we have in common is non-judgment."

Oh boy... She'd better not go look at the comments on that FB page then...
    RealisticPerson likes this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

LeAnn Rimes squeezes into a pair of tight white jeans and black top on healthy grocery run | Mail Online

Liquid lunch time! LeAnn Rimes squeezes into a pair of tight white jeans and black top on healthy grocery run
    By Jennifer Pearson for MailOnline
    Published: 13:57 EST, 12 August 2014 | Updated: 14:53 EST, 12 August 2014

LeAnn Rimes has had her fill of controversy, but this time she was loading up on healthier things like a liquid lunch.

The 31-year-old country singer looked fit and trim as she picked up a green smoothie and groceries at Whole Foods in Los Angeles on Tuesday.

LeAnn was wearing a snowy white pair of jeans and a black, scoop-necked camisole as she pushed a cartload full of bagged items.

So that's how she does it: LeAnn Rimes squeezed in a healthy green smoothie - and into a pair of skintight white jeans - during a trip to Whole Foods in LA on Tuesday

One hand held the trolley while the other balanced the large beverage, but LeAnn had the strength to manage both at once even in those high-heeled tan booties.

The fitness fanatic - who gets her shape from jump roping, boxing and strength training - showed off her muscular arms that were bare to the sunshine while tinted shades partially concealed her eyes.

LeAnn's naturally blonde hair swung about her shoulders in tousled waves while a taupe fringed hangbag hung across her chest.

Wonder woman: The 31-year-old country pop singer displayed her amazing and well-muscled legs as she crossed the car park

Good work: The superstar maintains her super body with jump roping, boxing and strength training

As LeAnn has indicated that cooking is among her favourite things to do, it's no surprise to see her stocking up on so many provisions.

In Thursday's episode of LeAnn & Eddie, the star whipped up a stack of strawberry pancakes for her husband of three years, Eddie Cibrian, 41.

While taking a picture of her fabulous breakfast, LeAnn became the dish when she accidentally captured the mirrored reflection of her scantily clad derriere.

Really cooking now: LeAnn loves to cook in the kitchen which explained why her cart was fully loaded

Breakfast with LeAnn & Eddie: The Blue was seen whipping up strawberry pancakes for her husband of three years on Thursday's episode of their reality TV show on VH1

LeAnn Rimes squeezes into a pair of tight white jeans and black top on healthy grocery run | Mail Online

Bronze Member

Remember when she LOL'd the tweet saying Dean was gay? Was that only my perception? I'll have to check my leann rimes truthiness meter. She is grasping at straws. The only Group that considers her an icon is the small mentally deranged Group of superfans that hang off her jock (cause you know she wears one)
    RealisticPerson and Zooyork like this.
    I'm meant to be charming not sincere

Bronze Member

^^^^look at her managing a cup and a grocery cart. She is woman hear her roar!
    RealisticPerson and Callalily like this.

If you have to "squeeze" into something, you're kidding yourself if you think you're healthy!
    RealisticPerson likes this.

This post has not been proofread

Jesus, does she EVER take off those fugly booties? You know those things gotta stink like moldy Limburger.
    "Like when I host a party. I hope my guests get along. But if not, how interesting!"
    Andy Cohen

Thread Information