Like Tree61617Likes

Thread: Big fat liars LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian go public

Quote Originally Posted by Lobelia View Post
    That's what my hair would look like if I didn't wash it for three days and then rode in a hot pickup truck with the windows down for an hour.
    That's when she just got her pretty weave and her fan/friend/"photographer" Sarah Hertel was taking pictures of her in...New Mexico? Not sure if this was before or after she was laying in the middle of the road.
    RealisticPerson likes this.

She should just lasso him to her side and make it part of her act. He could stage whisper the lyrics to her.

Elite Member

So after buying all those bots & having them post about her rump hanging out (who knew this was supposed to make the lie in their reality - excuse me - scriptality series a fact?), she is now blasting some site for calling them out:

http://www.realitytvscandals.com/201...1-big-fat-lie/

Did you catch that? It’s a satire, assuming she meant “humor” and it’s genuinely Leann & Eddie. and no one is caught; yes you are Leann, it’s our own “Web of Crazy”..

Leann is missing the point: Was there not anything interesting going on, perhaps “Leann & Eddie” could have re enacted that actually did happen? Leann’s tweet confirmed #RimesWithBooty never happened. How is this “funny”? It was a lie. This is their story, so Leann & Eddie’s story is things that did not happen and using humor? Nothing funny about this. How is this our ” Web Of Crazy”? We are not on TV telling everyone this is “our side” and making things up by saying we got a hashtag trending on Social Media because of a photo that was “accidentally” tweeted that was never tweeted.
    We are waiting for Leann’s reply. Will keep you updated.
    Original Post
    Alex McCord Catches Leann Rimes, Leann’s Publicist, Gurney Productionsand Vh1 in a Big Fat Lie, #RhymesWithBooty, #RimesWithBooty nor the picture that Leann Rimes claims to have accidentally tweeted – does not exist. Just like Emily Goodhand - vanished.

If you for some reason do not watch, Alex McCord‘s, The Real Deal <- Link to Alex’s play list on TheStir, you are missing out. Last week on the “Real Deal Alex”, Alex pointed out on the ratings deprived Leann & Eddie Show airing on Vh1, produced by Gurney Productions, there was an issue of Leann and her publicist claims #RhymesWithBooty was trending on Social Media after Leann “accidentally” tweeted a photo of her “butt cakes” (photo below) while making pancakes;
    Update: The proper hashtag was #RimesWithBooty and the searches were performed and NOTHING came up.
    IT WAS A BIG FAT LIE!

For the record, in the photo below are the only #hashtags that came upfor #RhymesWithBooty as of this writing and it points to #RhimesWithBooty and the tweets are recent.

After we hit “publish” for this post, there are sure to be more..
    Now, some of you Leann Rimes fans may question this and say; “You can’t search that far back in time” We are here to tell you, Oh yes you can!!

To back up Alex McCord findings, we ran an Advanced Search on Twitter using the Advanced Search Tool along with other search tools out there available to the public. The Advanced Search Tool is an awesome search tool that allows you to search for tweets going far back to 2009 we have found. The Advanced Search Tool also allows you to search for; specific dates, hashtags, conversations etc along with specific hashtags from a specific user(s) account(s).
    So, we did just that: We searched for the hashtag #RhymesWithBooty tweets that came from the user account, @LeannRimes

Search Results for #RhymesWithBooty from User @LeannRimes
    Crickets.. Nothing Came Up.
    We even went a step further and used the Advanced Search Tool like we did above for Miss Amia’s tweets and entered her name, @MissAmiaSays and used the hashtag, #JustSaying
    @MissAmiaSays #JustSaying

The Advanced Search Tool found tweets of Miss Amia’s from 2012 — because they exist.
    Leann claimed to have deleted the tweet, something still should have came up since it was “trending” according to Leann & Crew.
    So, we ran the photo that was featured on Vh1 , The “Leann & Eddie” Show, through several Advanced Photo Search Tools and came up with nothing. We also used Advanced Photo Search Software and came up with nothing. When we say we used “Advanced Photo Search Software” we are not talking about your average Google Photo Search Tools, no, we could tell you what we used, but that is our secret.
    [Photo Credit: Vh1 and Alex McCord For Posting the photo on her VLOG]
    Results: NOTHING

This is the issue: It’s not only an insult to the few viewers of ” Leann & Eddie” it makes viewers not have respect for; Vh1, “LeAnn & Eddie“, LeAnn’s publicist and Gurney Productions. Yes, Gurney Productions is the same Production Company that produces Duck Dynasty. Lately, it has come to the public’s attention of just how “real” Duck Dynasty is not real and it is not the cast faking it, it’s production bleeping out words to make it sound like they are cursing when they really are not among many other things. So, this comes to no surprise on this end, because in our experience, everything Gurney Productions produces is obviously fake. Gurney Productions does not try to be creative and make their scenes seem real. Rather it’s Gurney Productions editors and producers are just really bad or they gave up on all their shows. Who knows. But this just does not fall on Gurney Productions – Leann’s dirty paws were on this as well.
    Most Producers and Networks claim their Reality TV shows are “real” and nothing is made up. The first episode on “Leann & Eddie” you have “Leann & Eddie” sitting on the couch saying, “This is our side of our story” according to “Leann & Eddie”, everyone seems to want to tell “their story”. What Eddie does not know is people go by Leann’s behavior on Social Media. Now, that is a post in itself. Leann is the one paying and calling the paparazzi to follow her. #justsaying and there is proof of that plus Leann admitted to calling the paparazzi.
    Michael Simon of Startrack Photo Agency is known to take staged photos of “Celebs” to make it seem like the “Celebs” are caught off guard. StarTrack then splits the profit with the “Celeb” Thanks Exposarzi This Photo Is Posted Using The Fair Use Act – Critiquing.

The Leann & Eddie Show Scripted?
    In 2013, Leann was telling everyone, the project/Reality TV Show she and Eddie were filming was scripted to only turn around and say, “It’s our Story”. We do know so much drama happened while filming, “LeAnn & Eddie” it may be things did not work out as planned. With Gurney Productions history and Vh1 in general is one thing. Then there is Leann. Once you tell the public a show is scripted, you can not expect the public to take you serious when the show airs and you turn around and say, “It’s our Story” especially with the way Leann acts on Social Media. If Leann were so honest, she would not have deleted so many tweets. We are not talking about this faux “oopsy” either.
    Rather “Leann & Eddie’ is scripted or not, we here at, RealityTvScandals understand sometimes things may need to be re enacted because it’s impossible to catch everything on film. Remember the horrendous reenactment on Don’t Be Tardy, Kim Zoliciak giving birth?
    Although it was one of the worst acting jobs (as this episode of Don’t Be Tardy was with the paparazzi), there is a line to be drawn. You can’t say this show, Leann & Eddie is “Their Side Of The Story” as they did on the first episode and go make things up like this. Is there nothing interesting going on Margaret Cibrian and Eddie Cibrian lives they as in: Leann, Gurney Productions and Vh1 have to make things up? Or are the editors at Gurney Production just really sloppy editors? As Alex McCord pointed out, had this really happened and let’s say Leann deleted the tweet — just because Leann deleted the tweet contrary to Leann saying #RhymesWithBooty was trending - RhymesWithBooty was not trending. This whole episode revolved around a lie. Every media outlet would have picked it up if it had happened for the simple fact Leann deleted it. There would be evidence of #RhymesWithBooty trending if #RhymesWithBooty actually had trended.
    Media Outlets and sites such as Star Magazine and sites like RealityTvScandals subscribe to controversial people like Leann Rimes – Social Media Accounts. There would be evidence it existed. There is none. Just like Emily Goodhand, in the TrueToriScandal – vanished. Contrary to Dean McDermott’s claim when asked about Emily Goodhand vanishing, you can not wipe your history off the internet today. No. Everyone knows people watch Leann’s account like a hawk aside from the media because Leann is always deleting tweets.
    It’s time for Production Companies and Networks such as; Gurney Productions and VH1 to stop insulting viewers and embarrassing themselves. Viewers will not watch. Show some respect for yourselves and your company. Keep It Real or get more creative.
    If for some reason there is not a video on this post, here is Alex McCord’s YouTube link here
    What Do You Think?
    If you like this post, please share it with your friends.

What channel is the Satire on?
    Calico Kid and CL** like this.
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

Dontcha know- it's on The king/queen of satire t.v. - VH1!
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Just what is her show a satire of? Happily married couples? Actors being offered work?

How to have FUN without tweeting?
    RealisticPerson and CL** like this.

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by Calico Kid View Post
    Just what is her show a satire of? Happily married couples? Actors being offered work?
    I think she's under the impression that they're satirizing the tabloids and media, which is wildly funny. Classic example of dramatic irony, like a Greek tragedy where the audience knows something a character doesn't, which in this case is that Leann Rimes, the main character, is an idiot. Somebody needs to send her a dictionary so she can look up what satire actually means.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Annie B View Post
    So many words and yet she manages to never say anything.

Is this remix project the beginning of a new chapter for you? What's next?

I'm figuring that out. It's been nice to not be attached to anything at the moment and to have the opportunity to do whatever I want musically. I think after taking some time and starting to create music again, and writing and figuring out what that next move is, I'm starting to grasp it a little bit more. But I needed to take some time. I've been at the same place since I was 11 (until recently, Rimes was signed to Curb Records). But I love all different types of music and, like I said, this is laying the groundwork for me to really do a dance record. And it's sad actually: The album ("Dance Like You Don't Give a ...") was in the top 10 the other day on iTunes, but I was the only singer with a full-on dance record.

Source: PrideSource - LeAnn Rimes Q&A: 'Eddie & I Are A Gay Man's Wet Dream'
    But of course she had to shade the other artists on the chart. Same old same old with her. Such an asshole.

When I saw this article myself, it was from a Gay Star News tweet, which has a large following on FB. The FB comments are hilarious. It's pretty much a: HELL NO response. LOL.
    RealisticPerson and Kittylady like this.

Did you have the gays in mind when you were putting the track list together for this remix album?
    Yeah. Honestly, the reason this record is out is because of the fans asking. And it's great. I've had a lot of success on the dance charts. I love that world, personally. I love to dance. Releasing a record like this has really set up an opportunity to actually make a full-on dance record after this.

Is this remix project the beginning of a new chapter for you? What's next?
    I'm figuring that out. It's been nice to not be attached to anything at the moment and to have the opportunity to do whatever I want musically. I think after taking some time and starting to create music again, and writing and figuring out what that next move is, I'm starting to grasp it a little bit more. But I needed to take some time. I've been at the same place since I was 11 (until recently, Rimes was signed to Curb Records). But I love all different types of music and, like I said, this is laying the groundwork for me to really do a dance record. And it's sad actually: The album ("Dance Like You Don't Give a ...") was in the top 10 the other day on iTunes, but I was the only singer with a full-on dance record.

OMG, this bitch is crazy.
    "Like when I host a party. I hope my guests get along. But if not, how interesting!"
    Andy Cohen

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnygirl View Post
    Dontcha know- it's on The king/queen of satire t.v. - VH1!
    Just to clarify, "what channel is satire" was originally asked years & years ago by some long-forgotten GR poster who didn't actually know what satire was, and thought it was a tv channel.

sat·ire
    ˈsaˌtīr/
    noun
    noun: satire

the use of humor, irony, exaggeration, or ridicule to expose and criticize people's stupidity or vices, particularly in the context of contemporary politics and other topical issues.

Based on this definition, I'd say yes, Leann's show could accurately be characterized as satire.

Just to clarify, "what channel is satire" was originally asked years & years ago by some long-forgotten GR poster who didn't actually know what satire was, and thought it was a tv channel.

sat·ire
    ˈsaˌtīr/
    noun
    noun: satire

the use of humor, irony, exaggeration, or ridicule to expose and criticize people's stupidity or vices, particularly in the context of contemporary politics and other topical issues.

Based on this definition, I'd say yes, Leann's show could accurately be characterized as satire.
    Ha ha got it. I thought maybe you were British- your statement sounded a bit English to me but I understand the context now. Me dad was from England. Here's a British response to Wewe and her back tracking on premise of shitshow - this was something my granny said to me a lot when she busted me for pulling her leg- "Eyyyy Wewe- ya taking the mickey outta me!"
    Lobelia and RealisticPerson like this.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

I am American by birth but British in my soul
    darksithbunny and Sunnygirl like this.

I am American by birth but British in my soul
    Me too! My British granny was the person who got me into celeb gossip too. She used to get the enquirer and would trash all the obnoxious celebs with me. She also LOVED american shows like Dynasty and Falcon Crest. If she was still alive I could hear her comment on the insufferable Wewe- "Eyyyy that LeAnn is a dirty bitch- she's nothing but a cart horse!" She hated my step mom and called her a cart horse - I miss that word. That's my new name for Wewe- I will refer her as The Cart Horse from now on.
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Bet Leann was dear friends with Lauren Bacall. She was engaged to Frank Sanatra, one of Lee's faves.

Thread Information