Like Tree61617Likes

Thread: Big fat liars LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian go public

Quote Originally Posted by Annie B View Post
    Jesus fucking christ. This bitch is too much.

Of COURSE she was friends with Robin Williams.

@leannrimes: @butterfly7707 I had the please of knowing him. He was so kind and funny. I'll never forget him.

https://mobile.twitter.com/leannrime...90227998797825
    OMG, this woman is too much.
    Sunnygirl likes this.

I was just coming in here to see if LeAnn was going on about how she was besties with Robin Williams.

I was going to defend her saying what she tweeted wasn't bad but then I read the reply. *eye roll*
    RealisticPerson likes this.

This post has not been proofread

Quote Originally Posted by blah_blah_blah View Post
    I was going to defend her saying what she tweeted wasn't bad but then I read the reply. *eye roll*
    I wouldn't have posted anything if she left it alone at being sad he died, basically she was a fan. Then she has to reply to a fantard with the always a competition/reason to "brag" lying bullshit and suddenly she knew him and will personally miss him, since you know, they were BFFs.
    RealisticPerson and idunno like this.

I wouldn't have posted anything if she left it alone at being sad he died, basically she was a fan. Then she has to reply to a fantard with the always a competition/reason to "brag" lying bullshit and suddenly she knew him and will personally miss him, since you know, they were BFFs.
    I think it's really sad how we expect of this of her now. She's become predictable when it comes to celeb deaths. What a shithead.

This post has not been proofread

Jesus fucking christ. This bitch is too much.

Of COURSE she was friends with Robin Williams.

@leannrimes: @butterfly7707 I had the please of knowing him. He was so kind and funny. I'll never forget him.

https://mobile.twitter.com/leannrime...90227998797825
    So sick of her RIP ME ME ME tweets. Let his fucking family grieve and shut your fucking tweet trap.
    RealisticPerson, rollo and Jazzy like this.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Elite Member

He emceed a huge Democratic fundraiser in 2000 and she was one of the performers. Don'tcha know that makes them best buddies now?

No worries, though. She bounces back quick:

LeAnn Rimes Cibrian@leannrimes 4m
    @starlight10 Exhausted but happy. I just need a good night's sleep. Had dinner with the fam and about to get in some sweats

Really? Why aren't you exhausted but kinda sad? Everyone else is. That would be the normal thing to say since your "friend" just killed himself and you've made several tweets about it so far to ensure you got mentioned in those "CELEBS' REACTIONS" articles.
    Last edited by CL**; August 11th, 2014 at 10:07 PM.

So they've been dear friends for like 15 years then, since she was a baby. One of her bonus dads.

And he taught her so much about comedy and comedic timing over the years. She was inspired by him when filming her sarcastic sitcom, now airing on Thursday nights!

Elite Member

So they've been dear friends for like 15 years then, since she was a baby. One of her bonus dads.

And he taught her so much about comedy and comedic timing over the years. She was inspired by him when filming her sarcastic sitcom, now airing on Thursday nights!
    LOL.
    Thanks. I needed that laugh.

My heart is absolutely broken tonight. Robin was the light in my dark childhood. I know her useless RIP tweet was just one in a sea of many today but she just posts them for fucking attention. Lizzy and Kiki better watch their backs since all of Wewe's close friends all end up kicking the bucket.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

lmr
    Bronze Member

Wow you all are using Robin Williams' death to diss Leann Rimes of all people? I'm feeling a bit sick....

@starlight10: @leannrimes How are you doing tonight?❤
    @leannrimes: @starlight10 Exhausted but happy. I just need a good night's sleep. Had dinner with the fam and about to get in some sweats

@leannrimes: Mrs. Doubtfire w/ Eddie and the boys. #classic in honor of #RIPRobinWilliams

Fucking fuckwit.

^^fuck her and the horse she rode in on. Saturday night I actually watched Mrs. Doubtfire with my kid not because he just died and I need a publicity tweet for my shitshow, we watched it so I could open my 6 year old's eyes to his comic genius. Last night she begged to watch it again and asked me when are they gonna make Mrs. Doubtfire 2? So I googled it and saw they just started production after a 20 year wait. She overheard me telling her dad today what happen and she said Mrs. Doubtfire passed away today? I'm sad we can't see her anymore. Me too.
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnygirl View Post
    ^^fuck her and the horse she rode in on. Saturday night I actually watched Mrs. Doubtfire with my kid not because he just died and I need a publicity tweet for my shitshow, we watched it so I could open my 6 year old's eyes to his comic genius. Last night she begged to watch it again and asked me when are they gonna make Mrs. Doubtfire 2? So I googled it and saw they just started production after a 20 year wait. She overheard me telling her dad today what happen and she said Mrs. Doubtfire passed away today? I'm sad we can't see her anymore. Me too.
    It's heart breaking that they were literally just starting production og Mrs. Doubtfire. Was such a classic among so many he was in. I saw a mention of the live action Popeye movie on Twitter, I had forgotten about that one but LOVED it as a kid.
    Sunnygirl likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by lmr View Post
    Wow you all are using Robin Williams' death to diss Leann Rimes of all people? I'm feeling a bit sick....
    This seems like a lot of effort just to marry one of the Jonas Brothers. - ChemicalHelena

Thread Information